August 2012 Moms
Options

December already?!

Christmas tree is up, lights are on the house, and already have a few presents under the tree.  The mail man is going to hate me as I bought most of my presents online this year.  This might be the most prepared for Christmas I've ever been!  I'm usually a last minute shopper especially for DH since he's so picky!

Anyone else started?  What do you plan on getting your LO(s) this year? 

We're getting DS a kitchen set.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: December already?!

• Options
    I'm due with #2 next week, so almost all of our shopping is done - just a few stragglers to figure out. 

We're getting DD a bunch of megablocks (she has some and LOVES them). DH and I don't get each other gifts - it's not either of our 'love languages' so it's not really worth the stress. 
  • Options
    sdlaurasdlaura member
    edited December 2014

I'm actually feeling a little more prepared than most years, at least in terms of knowing what I plan to get people, even if I haven't had time to do the actual shopping yet.  Most of which will be online anyway.  It's pretty sad that I can't even find the time to shop online!

All of our family is far away, so I need to wrap and ship everything early.  I think I'll focus on the gifts for far-away people first and then for my husband and kids after that.  We're thinking a train set for the kids' big gift.  Also some books and smaller toys.

BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've bought nothing! Whee!!!

Winning.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"