She wanted down, I put her down
She was tired and didn't want a nap
She woke up from a nap
I didn't share my dinner with her
The dog kept moving and wouldn't "play"
She dropped her toy
She fell on her butt while trying to stand independently
She wanted held, I held her, She cried

Pretty much she has cried ALL day. She is asleep now, I fear for tonight. She normally does not go to bed till about 930pm or so. This is 2 hours early. HOLD me ladies!  

Re: Reasons my kid cried today....

• FX she stays asleep for you!
  • We're going through a phase like that. Everything other than nursing results in screaming. I thought this was supposed to hold off until 2 years?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, and biting me, which is apparently hilarious
  • meleml said:
    FX she stays asleep for you!
    Thanks! It didn't happen though, She is up now.....I am glad I don't work tomorrow till 2pm. 
  • We're going through a phase like that. Everything other than nursing results in screaming. I thought this was supposed to hold off until 2 years?!
    My other two I really don't remember this behavior with so early. So either I have really bad mommy brain or its starting earlier. I think around 18-24 months is when I started to see it in the other two. Oh she thinks biting is SO funny. When I point my finger at her and sternly say NO! She leans in giggles and tries to bite my finger. Little snot LOL. I love her to death but she may be the death of me hahaha. 
  • Lol. I feel you. Mine cried today because I wouldn't let her fall off of the couch onto the hardwood floors :)
  • We had one year shots too and it was terrible! These SOME of the reasons LO cried today:

The dr listened to her heart beat.
    She got two shots.
    I wouldn't let her suck her finger that she had blood drawn from.
    I put her down.
    I picked her up.
    I changed her diaper.
    I put her in her car seat.
    I didn't feed her fast enough.
    I fed her.

I feel like I could sleep for days. I also feel like I may lose my mind. It won't last forever, right?

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hahaha! Sounds like my kid too! She cries if I don't hold her, but then she wiggles and wants down. She cried at dinner because I wouldn't let her eat the high chair (we were at chilis) like full on meltdown mode. I laughed at her. She's crazy.
  • I think the title should be: why my baby made me cry:)

• I wouldn't let him chew on the floor mat in the kitchen.  :((
  • Wouldn't let her eat dirty snow that came off daddy's boot.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • sleepymonkeysleepymonkey member
    edited December 2014
    I wouldn't let her play with the wine-soaked bottle cork.
    The cat swatted at her because she kept slapping at the cat while squealing.
    I moved her away from the front door because she kept licking the glass.
    Mommy wouldn't let her try to climb up her high chair (especially since that is how I broke my nose as a very small child).

The crying when she doesn't get her way is very new for her - she never cared until a few days ago.  I miss the old days.

• Wouldn't let him in the bathroom cabinet... I thought his head was out of the way when I went to shut the cabinet and it hit him in the head hard! :-( poor guy! He doesn't cry very much though...unless he hurts himself of course.

• EatsRitz said:
    I didn't let him play in the toilet.
    Thats the worst! 
  • @eatsritz what is up with the toilet?  LO makes a beeline for it everytime he's in the bathroom and cries everytime we pull him away.

@uncgirl6885 replace bottle with boob and that is us every night.

LO cries because I take away his sippy cup when he decides its more fun to dribble water everywhere instead of drinking it.
  • Seems like our days lately. LO has her first ear infection at the same time thinks she can nap from 8-9:30/10 the be up until anywhere between 12:30 and 2:30 am and sleep until 10:30 then. I blame it all on the ear infection and magically she will get back on her normal schedule soon (Wishful thinking)
  • He asked for eggs, I gave him eggs (older toddler)
  • Does anyone else's LO spazz out about the changing table? Every time he needs a diaper change, it's a wrestling match
  • Does anyone else's LO spazz out about the changing table? Every time he needs a diaper change, it's a wrestling match
    Yup, Its normal. Don't feel alone. 

Yes! I have to put my leg on LO so she doesn't roll over and crawl away. I change her on the floor, because I'm too lazy to walk upstairs to the changing table. She screams the whole time. I don't get it..
    Oh yes.  DH and I have started mastering the art of diapering a standing baby. 
    I can't tell you the last time I used a changing surface other than the floor...the changing table wrestling matches were becoming too risky. 

Poopy diapers usually involve me using my feet to (very gently) hold LO's arms away from the diaper.  Otherwise, it's a handful of poo. 

Married 8/2012
    DS born 12/2013 @ 41w2d
    BFP #2 EDD 10/2015

• 2012jmr said:

Does anyone else's LO spazz out about the changing table? Every time he needs a diaper change, it's a wrestling match

I can't tell you the last time I used a changing surface other than the floor...the changing table wrestling matches were becoming too risky. 

Poopy diapers usually involve me using my feet to (very gently) hold LO's arms away from the diaper.  Otherwise, it's a handful of poo. 

Ugh, the poopies are the worst. It's like he's determined to roll/ flail his feet in it.
  • For the past 2.5 days dd#1 has cried at the drop.of a hat. I am losing my mind.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Because I said no and clapped my hands together to stop him from shaking the tv
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"