I'm trying to decide on a doctor and am having a problem.
A little background, I live in a very small, rural community. The nearest hospital is 35 miles away (30 minute drive), my first child was delivered in a hospital 60 miles (1 hour drive) from my home.
The doctor that delivered my older daughter, is still our current doctor has moved practices and is now 75 miles (1 hour 15min drive) away. The problem is she is literally over the mountain from me, and depending on traffic and weather it can take up to 2 hours to get there.
Should I bite the bullet and change doctors?
I really like her and trust her but am worried with it being my 2nd child that things could progress quicker and I could have the baby in the car, paranoid I know.