January 2015 Moms

So I'm in real labor this time

12345679»

Re: So I'm in real labor this time

• Congratulations!! Glad to hear you're both healthy.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congratulations!

BFP: 5/10/14 after 14 cycles of trying!
    EDD: 1/21/15
    5/12 1st beta: 28
    5/14 2nd beta: 87.5
    5/23: 3rd beta: 4000.6 + saw gestational sac and yolk sac
    5/30: 4th beta: 17,852 + saw fetal pole and heard heartbeat! 127 BPM!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats she's adorable! Glad to hear she's doing well. Thanks for posting so many updates. As a FTM it was nice following along. Hope you enjoy eating whatever and as much as you want, you deserve it after such a rough pregnancy!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations lady! Glad that baby Laurel is happy, healthy (& beautiful)!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh man I have been ghost from the board recently. But I hope things work out. Good luck!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats NL! She is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Hope you start to feel like yourself again soon and that Laurel (love her name) continues to do so well!
  • Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! From seeing your updates throughout your pregnancy, it seems like you've had quite the tough road to get to this point! Hopefully you can relax a little and get SOME rest at least..you deserve it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats! She's adorable =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She's so precious & you look great! Congratulations!
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
    Me: Endo & No Tubes 
    DH: perfect!
    IVF#1 (Sept 2013) Long Lupron Protocol
               17 retrieved, 15 fert, 1 perfect blast trans, 10 frozen
                BFP--Ended-- Blighted Ovum
    FET#2 Tentative Sched: Start meds CD1=Feb 1, ET= Feb 19-20
              One Grade 4AA Blast transferred, 5dpt- BFP HPT, 6dpt- line darker
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg
    FET#3 CD1-4/11, start Injections on CD13, ET scheduled- 4/29
             CD12 u/s & bw- Lining 8.7, estrogen 335, cleared for ET in one week!
             CD19 ET- Two Grade 4AA Blast transferred one with assisted hatching
             4dpt- POAS = BFP!....POAS everyday after = DARKER! FX!
             Beta #1- 703!  Beta #2- 4,004! 
             First U/S, 5wk0d- TWO gest sacs, Both with yolk sacs and a fetal pole both measuring 3d ahead!
    ((Thank you LORD, praying these LO grow, grow, grow!)) 
    **Due date Jan 14th- Boy/Girl twins**

imageimage

• Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congratulations!  I'm glad that after all you've been through that your labor was not so bad!
  • Woohoo! Congrats :-)
  • Oh my goodness, congratulations! Gosh the babies that are born when I don't check in for a few days... She is beautiful! Hope you have a fast recovery, mama!
    January J'15 Siggy Challenge: Baby FAILS

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It will be ok. My boyfriend (who is now 6ft 190lbs) and his sister and my best friend all happened to be 6 wks premature. They are all healthy and smart. If the baby is ready than it's just time bc everyone's body is different. I personally wouldn't try to prevent labor at 35 wks. But that is up to u and your dr.
  • beccs88 said:
    It will be ok. My boyfriend (who is now 6ft 190lbs) and his sister and my best friend all happened to be 6 wks premature. They are all healthy and smart. If the baby is ready than it's just time bc everyone's body is different. I personally wouldn't try to prevent labor at 35 wks. But that is up to u and your dr.
    Holy random post Batman! 

Congrats again on your beautiful baby NL! I hope you are getting some good bonding time and eating all the foods you missed out on due to your HG! 
                Jan 15 January Siggy Challenge
                  Newborn/Baby Fails

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image

• Congrats on a beautiful baby!   Great job mama!
  • Yay! Happy bornday Laura! Ya'll rest up and heal. I'm so excited for you!!!!
  • I'm new to this, but been following all the wonderful stories. Im due January 8th. Is Nature lovers full birth story posted in another thread?
  • vouts625 said:

I'm new to this, but been following all the wonderful stories. Im due January 8th. Is Nature lovers full birth story posted in another thread?

@vouts625‌ you can find it on the birth stories board. The app won't let me add a link.
  • I'm sorry. I feel so silly. Where is the birth stories board. I have been trying to find it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"