Blended Families

Just an intro.

I'm 24 and pregnant with my first. I've been married for a little over 2 years. I have a stepdaughter who is 4. Sometimes we cooperate with BM and life is good but usually she fights us on everything. She doesn't know I'm pregnant so this will be interesting.

However, SD knows and her response was, "it's a girl! I will brush her hair and read to her and sing Jesus Loves Me!!!" Melted my heart.

Me: 24; DH: 28 - Married 09.20.2012
Blended Family since 2012. <3
Surprise of a Lifetime - Baby Butler EDD 07.07.2015
SD is 4. Super excited and wants a Baby Sister!
Daddy is excited but hoping and wishing for a Baby Boy! 

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Just an intro.

• Aw, your SD sounds adorable! Welcome to the board.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! And congrats!! I'm in a similar boat! Only BM stalked my DH on FB and found out we were expecting.
  • @amee12 it wouldn't surprise me if she did that to us. We haven't announced to the world yet. However, she has some weird ways of finding out some really strange stuff about us. LOL. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @shelbutler‌ I like your style (response to family time post) can we be friends? Lol not glad to see someone in such a similar situation but so glad I'm not alone in being a stepmom to a young child with 1st baby on the way with BM issues.
  • cole2144cole2144 member
    edited December 2014
    Welcome to the board and congrats! I will say if your SD knows, you can bet money her mother does too. My SD is 7 and was supposed to keep it a secret that her mom was pregnant, we knew as soon as SD did. Kids don`t keep secrets very well.

No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• @cole2144 Haha, my SD doesn't talk about it much - I don't think she really gets it yet. She won't fully until I have a belly. 

@Amee12 Sure! I love making new friends!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"