Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I don't want this to be real life

We would have been at 8 weeks today instead of being closer to the end of my trimester our baby decided to to leave us
We just saw her heart beat on Wednesday and they said my pregnancy was healthy and that the bleeding would be done soon.

Now we're here upset and mad. I just don't understand. Our little baby was healthy 3 days ago!

At 3 am today at the hospital we lost our baby.

We named her, Clover Grace. She would have been beautiful.

I don't want to say goodbye to her.
Married: August 16 2014
EDD: July 12, 2015  MC: November 30, 2014 8weeks
Clover Grace
 our little angel.

Re: I don't want this to be real life

• I am so sorry for your loss. (Hugs)

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Thanks.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry sweetie *hug*

How are you holding up?
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I'm not sure. The bleeding isn't as intense as it was early this morning. I actually bought some depends.
    I'm finding that there's triggers all around me that's making me breaking down. Just heard a baby cry and it hurts.
    We just broke it to his mom that I've miscarried she's rather upset. She was sewing a baby blanket for us. It just hurts.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• Thank for checking in with me. I really appreciate it.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs***
  • Thanks. The simplest sorry is helping.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  Take the time you need to grieve.  Hugs.  I think it's beautiful that you named your baby.  What a pretty pretty name too.  

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

• I am so sorry, your going threw this. I am going threw it right now also. It's the hardest thing I have been threw. ((Hugs)) for you in this hard time.

• Please feel free to reach out to me. Support is always great and I know we all need it.

We're strong and we'll get through this.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• I'm not sure. The bleeding isn't as intense as it was early this morning. I actually bought some depends. I'm finding that there's triggers all around me that's making me breaking down. Just heard a baby cry and it hurts. We just broke it to his mom that I've miscarried she's rather upset. She was sewing a baby blanket for us. It just hurts.
    The triggers will be there for quite some time and some never go away. It does get a bit easier as time goes on. It does hurt, and it sucks. 

The first step is getting done with the MC. It felt like it was never going to end for me and I felt I couldn't start to heal until that was over. Big *hugs* to you today. 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• My DH is hurting so badly. He had gone to all of my appointments with me. We caught the pregnancy really early, at 2 weeks to be exact and we have 4 different ultrasounds and they all showed our darling angel progression. I guess what hurts the most is that we will never get an answer as to why it happened.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• Sometimes that's the hardest part, not knowing what happened. Questioning yourself wondering if you did something wrong. Unfortunately we may never know. I am glad that your H is supporting you and going with you to the appointments. It does make a difference. Hang in there *hug*

• I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I remember you from the July 15 BMB for the very short time that I was there. It is very emotionally painful and the triggers do not help. I found it helpful to unfollow people who are expecting online as it was a reminder of what we had taken from us. Feel free to PM me. It's hard for me to see on mobile, but I will always respond when I get it.
  • I decided to take the facebook app off my phone. I can't be tempted to look. Too many of my friends are pregnant right now and the complaints are killing me, I just want to yell at them! I will definitely PM you.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• @cherish1986 I'm so sorry for your loss. :-( It's definitely the hardest thing us ladies have to go through. For me, the triggers were everywhere too. Even just the other day, I went to the Christmas market with my husband and it just hurt to see little babies, knowing mine got taken away. I find it especially hard now with Christmas approaching. We're all here for you!
  • Yeah, thankfully we're moving and the normal holiday parties we would go to all involved younger kids and babies and now I don't have to deal with it.

This was the first christmas I was excited about in 13 years.
    There's always next year?
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"