Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~*~ Friday Ticker Change ~*~

ToriGirl2014ToriGirl2014 member
edited November 2014 in Pregnant after a Loss

Good morning ladies & Happy Friday!

This is the thread for all PGaL ladies whose week ticker changes on Fridays. I am trying to update team and EDD every week, so take a look and make sure I have your information correct.  If your information is missing or wrong, I'll update!

If you are new to PgAL and your ticker changes on Friday...please hop right in! We'd love to have you!

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD:

Updates:

How are you feeling?

Do you need T&P's for anything?

QOTW:  What’s the strangest (non-PGaL) dream you’ve had during this pregnancy?

@JustinsGirl2011 - Team Pink, EDD 11/28 –Congratulations on your EDD today!  How was your U/S on Wednesday?

@chayshay1408 - Team Blue, EDD 12/19 – Any updates?  You’re in the home stretch!

@shell041783 - Team Green, EDD 12/26 – How was friends-giving?

@ToriGirl2014 - Team Pink, EDD 12/26

@taberbtb - Team Pink, EDD 1/30 – How was the BF class?  Of all the classes we attended, I felt like that was the most informative.

@22roses - Team Pink, EDD 3/27 – Any flutters this week?

@chickinNH - Team Blue, EDD 4/17 – Have the cramps let up this week?

@pblge - Team Pink, EDD 4/17 – Are you feeling more bonded to LO now that you know the sex?

@dragonBB - are you still around, lovely lady?

@heathersf11 -  Team TBD, EDD 5/1 – How are you doing this week? (((hugs)))

@kaynix21 - Team Green, EDD 5/15 – Any updates?

@kj808 - Team TBD, EDD 5/15 – I bet you’re already in the throes of holiday decorating.  Pictures?

@DenaMaree - Team TBD, EDD 7/3 – what was the best New Mexican dish your MIL made yesterday?

@tigerlynx31413 - Team TBD, EDD 7/17 – How’d your OB appointment go?

@smagglebit – Team TBD, EDD 7/17 – Is the nausea getting easier to handle?

@kistyW13 - Team TBD, EDD 7/24 – Any updates?

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

Re: ~*~ Friday Ticker Change ~*~

• Options
    Hi!! Sorry I didn't make it back last week to respond to everyone, I promise to be a better bumpie this week :) Welcome to all of our newbies!

@ToriGirl2014‌ the BF class was good. It answered some of the questions I still had after our prenatal classes. The prenatal was probably my favourite though, I think because it was private so it was more personal. Plus, the doula taught me positioning for the BF'ing baby sandwich! I won't know until LO arrives and I try it out but it feels like that will be the most helpful tip I got.

Week/fruit/EDD: 31/coconut/Jan 30

Team: Pink

Updates: Had my 30w appointment yesterday and got the results from my GTT. The cutoff was 4.7, and I was 4.5!! I made it!! Also, my iron was a little low which might explain why I have been so tired. I thought it was just regular 3rd tri fatigue.

How are you feeling: Ok, all of the pleasant 3rd tri symptoms have hit the last week. Swelling in my feet, mild carpal tunnel in my hands, oh joy. At least I am still sleeping well (for now) and I have been mainly symptom free until now.

Do you need T&P's for anything: I am going for an u/s Thursday to check my placenta since I was diagnosed with a low lying placenta at my a/s. FX it has moved up! I would love to not worry about that anymore and DH would love to have my restrictions lifted as I have been on pelvic rest for the last 13w ;)

QOTW: I can't even remember the last dream I had! I usually sleep so soundly there is no dreaming for me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

• Options
    ToriGirl2014 Thanks for the check in. 
    taberbtb FX that your placenta has moved up. I'm glad your 30 week appointment went well. 

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: 18 weeks, sweet potato, 5-1-15

Updates: Baby is moving more often, and with stronger movements. 

How are you feeling? I'm feeling okay. I had a good OB appointment on Monday. The doctor said baby was doing backflips in there based on what she heard on the doppler. I've had some round ligament pain this week, and the change in my shape is becoming more apparent. 

Do you need T&P's for anything? My loss date is on December 3rd. I'm not sure how I will be feeling that day. My mom is visiting me, so I think that will help. 

QOTW:  What’s the strangest (non-PGaL) dream you’ve had during this pregnancy? I'm not really sure. There are so many, but I don't usually remember them for long.  

DH diagnosed with testicular cancer 6/04/10
    Married DH 8/1/11
    7/21/13 SA poor morphology/ low count
    BFP #1 11/18/13, EDD 7/22/14 
    MC Blighted Ovum 12/4/13 @ 7wks
    BFP #2 8/21/14, EDD 5/1/15 

All Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the checkin @ToriGirl2014!
    @taberbtb - Woo Hoo for passing your GTT!  You'll be in my T&P on Thursday, hope all looks well with your placenta!
    @heathersf11 - So many Hugs! Loss dates are so hard. Be good to yourself! I'll be thinking of you! Getting to feel the baby move is such a exciting time! Yey for a great OB appointment!
    @chickinNH Yey for being half baked! How exciting to share your exciting news on such a fun family Holiday! Feeling the baby move is even more exciting!

Thanksgiving went pretty well! My nausea was a pain, but I ignored it and enjoyed a small bit of every traditional dish. My favorite New Mexico tradition is the red chile versus gravy that we smother over the turkey and/or mashed potatoes! 
    How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: 9 weeks, green olive, Jul 3 

Updates? We had our first OB appointment this past Tuesday and all went great! We chose to go with a new OB and it was an excellent decision! Our new OB spent a solid ninety minutes talking to us about everything from our loss, to our professions, and about our general interests. When we expressed our fear of not having a heartbeat since we had perfect heartbeats last pregnancy at our six and a half week ultrasound with the RE and then no heartbeats at nine weeks; our OB was happy to do a quick ultrasound for us. The baby is measuring on track, had a beautiful heartbeat and everything looked great!  How are you feeling? The all day sickness continues to kick me in the butt! I'm learning tricks that tend to work 60% of the time! I have a feeling if I had the luxury of curling up on a comfy chair with a gingerbread steamer from starbucks during the ten hours my sickness plagues me, I would be set. Since this isn't an option I am just getting through the day as best as I can.Do you need T&P's for anything? Perhaps that my all day sickness is a first trimester thing ;)QOTW:  What’s the strangest (non-PGaL) dream you’ve had during this pregnancy? I had a dream that my Husband and I were living on a cruise ship! We cruise a couple times each year but decided to cancel our December cruise due to my all day sickness. I'm guessing it's been on my mind when I go to sleep because I've had at least three separate dreams where DH and I are living on the ship and in one of them all of our families also lived on the ship with us. 
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• Options
    @heathersf11‌ big (((HUGS))) to you in the days approaching. I'm glad you won't be alone and will have your mom around on Wednesday.

@chickinNH‌ congrats on half baked!! It made me a little teary eyed reading how thrilled and supportive your family is of this LO. I am so happy for you!!

@DenaMaree‌ I'm glad you are happy with your decision to see a new OB. I think it's so important that us loss moms especially feel comfortable with our care providers and that our concerns are taken seriously. It makes a world of difference when dealing with PGAL brain.

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Thanks for the check-in @TorilGirl2014!!

@Taberbtb - Glad to hear your 30 week appt went well & that you passed your GTT!   FX for a great US this week & that they lift your restrictions.

@Heathersfll - Sending you ((HUGS)) this week with your upcoming loss date.  Glad to hear that LO is moving a lot & it's getting stronger. 

@ChickinNH -  Looks like a lot of congrats are in order.... half-baked, passing your milestone, feeling movement, & telling your families.  CONGRATS!!

@DenaMaree - Glad to hear that your OB appt went well & that your finding some tricks to help with the nausea.  Hopefully it eases up soon for you.  That gravy sounds fantastic... I love spicy everything!

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD:  40/Jack Fruit/Today!

Updates:  Had a sono, NST & exam Wednesday... baby girl is in position, but my cervix was still long & closed.  I've been staying active & even did a little shopping this morning, mainly for the walking.  DH & I are trying to help things along too. I'll have 2 appts next week (Monday & either Wednesday or Thursday) depending on whether or not I go into labor.

How are you feeling?  Uncomfortable, sore, feeling pressure, getting anxious/excited about LO's arrival... I feel so thankful that I have made it to my EDD, now just ready to meet my rainbow  :-)

Do you need T&P's for anything?  I think I''m good!

QOTW:  What’s the strangest (non-PGaL) dream you’ve had during this pregnancy?  I've had some crazy ones, but most I don't remember.  Lately, I've been dreaming that I've given birth in weird places... like at work & at Target haha

BFP #2 3/19/14      EDD: 11/28/14
     Femara + Gonal F + Ovidrel  3/6/14  IUI #3 (plus 2x acupuncture)

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 7/22/13   EDD 3/29/14   MMC 8/13/13
      Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
  • Options
    JustinsGirl2011  So many congrats at carrying your Lo to full bake! I hope things continue to progress nicely and you welcome your precious bundle soon! Can't wait to hear all about your birthing experience and little one!
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Thanks @DenaMaree‌ & @chickinNH‌!! I was so excited to see today. :). I just am hoping she comes on her own so I don't have to be induced. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts!!

Edit: spelling is hard

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
  • Options
    Hi ladies!  Glad for all the positive updates so far.  We are visiting with family today but I'll be here to give you all shout-outs soon!

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: 36/honeydew/ Dec. 26

Updates: I'm 2cm dilated as of earlier this week; OB thinks I'll probably go into labor between 38-39 weeks.  We had out last growth scan for LO today and she's already over 6 lbs; MFM said she's good to go at any time once we hit 37 weeks (but obviously we want her to bake a little longer).

How are you feeling? Big, sore and tired.  Otherwise good. 

Do you need T&P's for anything?  Just positive vibes as we enter into the "any time now" territory.  :)

QOTW: I've been having a lot of dreams of either being in other people's weddings or getting married myself.  The most recent dream I married a woman, but my dad didn't approve and wouldn't come to the ceremony.  That was odd.

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

• Options
    pblgepblge member
    edited November 2014
    Hi Ladies! Post and run here, as I'm behind on everything. Sorry!

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: Twenty weeks--halfway point! Is it a banana now?

Updates: Biggest news is that movement seems pretty nonstop now. Crazy feeling!

How are you feeling? Fine! Second tri energy has finally kicked in, although I have been busy with family. Starting tomorrow I need to catch up with work!!

Do you need T&P's for anything? Nope. :) Next milestone is the supposed v-day, but I won't be too excited about that.

QOTW: What’s the strangest (non-PGaL) dream you’ve had during this pregnancy? I've had so many, but I don't remember them! I think the best was when I dreamed that Mr. Darcy proposed. I love my husband, but I was still giving it serious thought. ;-)
    **********************siggy/ticker warning**********************

***Losses mentioned.*** TTC #1 since May 2012. Me: 37, OH: 41. Ectopic August 2012 => tubal damage. :'(  Stage 1 endo removed June 2013. IVF #1 Oct/Nov 2013: Long Lupron with Gonal-F. 7R, 7M, 7F. 2 txfer@3d. Nothing frozen.  => M/C @ 8 wks. :'( Selected RPL panel all normal. Very hyper and brittle response to stims. IVF #2 (antagonist protocol) Feb 2014 => Converted to IUI (Perfect conditions). BFN. IVF #2.1 w/ new RE June 2014: Antagonist protocol. 33R, 31M, 30F, 19 blasts to test!!! I made it through without crashing!! :) Hats off to Dr. Fancypants!! ET of one 5AB blast. BFN. 13 10 CCS'ed snowflakes! FET #1 PUPO as of 7/29 Betas: 8/7@24, 8/9@97, 8/11@334 (etc.) Two sacs on 8/15, one seen on 8/18 after a bleed. U/s 8/25 (6+3) "perfect": 5.9 mm + HB@120bpm! U/s 9/4 (7+6): 15.9 mm + HB@172 bpm! Please, PLEASE stick this time!!!!
    http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae39/catfreeburg/866da40f5178fed79efe23fc8a4e8a_zps4498a9cc.jpgimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    @ToriGirl2014‌ - Congrats on a great growth scan & being almost there! You're getting so close! Yay!

@pblge‌ - Congrats on making it half way! Glad to hear that your 2nd tri energy is finally kicking in.

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
  • Options
    @JustinsGirl2011‌ I am sending all of my labour vibes your way! FX little girl comes on her own, but hopefully not in target or any of the other places you have been dreaming about ;)@ToriGirl2014‌ yay for things starting to progress! LO will be here before you know it, I am so excited for you! @pblge‌ congrats on half baked! Enjoy your 2nd tri energy surge! I get tired just thinking about all I got done while I was experiencing it. It was nice!

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Sorry ladies I am mobile bumping so I'll have to come back and comment on everyone later.
    How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: I'm due July 17 so I am at 7 weeks and am a blueberry
    Updates: I had my ob appt on Tuesday and everything looked good. My ob wanted a dating ultrasound and I had that this morning! Great heartbeat and baby is measuring exactly for my July 17 due date!! It was so welcoming to see that little flicker today.
    How are you feeling? I'm on top of the world today after my u/s. My boobs being sore and my nausea can't bother me today! We'll see what happens tomorrow.
    Do you need T&P's for anything? Not at this time no.

Qotw: I don't tend to remember dreams, unless they have my dad in them (he passed away almost 5 years ago).

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• Options
    @tigerlynx31413‌ - Congrats on a great US & seeing that beautiful HB!

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
  • Options
    @taberbtb - congrats on your GTT results!  Are they putting you on iron supplements?  If so, I highly recommend taking a Colace once a day to keep things ... regular.  GL on your Thursday appointment.

@heathersf11 - Congrats on all the good news.  Isn't the regular movement so exciting?

@chickinnh - Congrats on being half-baked!  What a wonderful milestone.  Hope things continue to be just as boring as things progress.

@denamaree - That red chile sounds delicious!  Sounds like you also finally found the right OB fit for PGaL.  Hopefully the OB continues to be that awesome.

@justinsgirl2011 - So glad that you made it to EDD.  Tell your body to start cooperating and relax already. ;)  Try not to worry too much, things can change at any moment.  I'd stay away from Target if I were you... haha.

@pblge - Congrats on half baked!  The movement is by far the most magical thing; I'm glad you've reached the point where it's nonstop fun. :)  Love the dream!

@tigerlynx31413 - Glad your OB appointment went so well and that you got to see that sweet flicker on the screen!

Hope you ladies enjoyed the holiday weekend & keep us posted on what's going on with you.

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

• Options

Sorry I'm a little late to the party, but here's the update.

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD:

7w/Blueberry/7-17-15

Updates: 

Had my first u/s this morning. Everything looked great. HB was 160, and I'm measuring slightly ahead (like a couple of days). They mostly wanted to measure cervical length, so I should know later today or tomorrow what they found. I have mixed feelings about this - part of me hopes that they don't find anything out of the ordinary, but then part of me hopes that they did find something - I think so I can have a little closure with my loss in Aug. It would answer a lot of questions. It's probably a horrible thing to hope for.

How are you feeling?

Nausea has actually gotten worse. I think it's actually worse than my last pg, but I can drink water again without feeling like I'm going to hurl, so that's a plus. I just feel woozy all the time, and feel like I constantly have to be munching on something. 

Do you need T&P's for anything?

Nope, I'm good :)

QOTW:  What’s the strangest (non-PGaL) dream you’ve had during this pregnancy? I usually enjoy the craziness of my pregnancy dreams. I haven't had a ton of awesome ones yet this time around. But the most memorable one was about pickles. IRL I made a couple jars of homemade pickles for a relish tray for Thanksgiving. In my dream, my mom and dad came over to stay at our house for a couple of days while MH and I went somewhere. When we came back, they'd eaten all the pickles, and I was really upset because I wouldn't have time to make more before Thanksgiving. 

Me: 33  DH: 32
    Married: 5/19/2006
    Hashimoto's Disease dx 9/2013
    BFP#1: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/16/15 pPROM: 7/31/14 (15w6d) D&C: 8/10/14 (17w2d - possible IC)
    BFP#2: 11/8/14 EDD: 7/17/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBabyFruit Ticker  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm still hanging in there... Still no progress & baby girl is happy as a clam in there. If nothing happens, I have an appt Fri & tentative induction next Monday.

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
  • Options
    taberbtbtaberbtb member
    edited December 2014
    @tigerlynx31413‌ congrats on a great scan and seeing that beautiful little flicker!!

@shell041783‌ yay for being in the home stretch!! Boring is good!! Hopefully your appointments remain boring until LO's arrival!

@ToriGirl2014‌ yes my midwife recommended iron supplements. I remember taking them last year after my D&C and I am NOT looking forward to it again. Thanks for the tips!

@smagglebit‌ congrats on your scan as well!! Your dream made me laugh. For the record if it happened to me IRL I would be going all bsc on whoever ate them all!!

@JustinsGirl2011‌ thanks for the update!! Hopefully LO arrives before Monday :)

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

My Ovulation Chart

• Options

@shell041783 - Yes, we are getting so close!  As for your QOTW answer ... sadly I haven't had one of those fun dreams in a long time.  Your subconscious has good taste!

@smagglebit - I hope your cervical length check goes great.  A strong, healthy cervix will make it a much easier ride for you.  Glad the docs are so on top of things.  LOL on the pickle dream.

@justinsgirl2011 - I have to laugh - we all get so geared up for EDD, and then LOs all have a mind of their own!  I know you must be so uncomfortable, though. :(  I have FX that you start laboring before Monday to avoid the induction!!!

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

• Options

How far along are you? Week, Fruit, EDD: 16 weeks today ( little late to the party but was out of town)

Updates: Not much here....just chugging along.

How are you feeling? Tired and hungry pretty much 24/7.

Do you need T&P's for anything? Hubby is deploying soon and I don't know how to do this stuff without him. He's been making things so easy on me since he's been home. Not ready to say goodbye.

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"