High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

joining in!

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself.
I am a mamma of three amazing little tots. This will be pregnancy number7 and baby number 4 for me and baby number 3 for my SO. Our first time having a baby together. We are shocked but happy about our little womb invader!!

I am a doula and breastfeeding counselor. I work for a reservation office as well and my SO works for a car dealership.

My pregnancy history so far:
PG1 Miscarriage
PG2 HELLP syndrome and eclampsia
PG3 Miscarriage
PG4 Severe PreE and GD
PG5 Tsection (I have a small horizontal scar and long vertical scar I call it my t section lol) w multiple blood transfusion, that led to an infection of my uterus (massive scarring) and other internal organs, 6 post op blood transfusions, 6months in the hospital 6months of home care, and blood clots in my arms, legs and lungs. PICC line, massive rounds of antibiotics and I technically died on the table.
PG6 CP/Early Miscarriage
PG7 Current Pregnancy

I'll be gunning for an all natural water vbac and will be seeing a midwife and an OB from Maternal Fetal Medicine(MFM)
We probably won't find out the gender so yay team green! (: (I think it's a girl, SO is positive it's a boy)

I have little recollection of my thirds birth or the months following. Most of it is bits and pieces and was incredibly traumatic for me, but I am determined to make this pregnancy (god/nature willing to let me) a healthy healing experience

Re: joining in!

• Options
    Oh wow.  Why did you end up with the T c/s?  Was your first vaginal?

I lost my son to rupture in my vbac attempt and I nearly died as well - lost about 2/3 of my blood.  I know how scary another pg can be!  But I've had 3 (soon to be 4) more c/s's after with no issues, so hopefully things will go well for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"