Trying to Get Pregnant

Why are the majority of ppl on here...

13»

Re: Why are the majority of ppl on here...

• rajahmd said:
    You can all say "oh being a woman has nothing to do with it" but women are notoriously catty with one another period. As someone studying psychology and biology for her major I can tell you that it's not just a stereo type, its science, it has been studied, and it is biological. So go whine and cry about it all you want but the truth is the truth. 

Guardians of the Galaxy gif? Marry me!
    No, @rajahmd.  I already claimed @FINEdoubleLINE, you can't have her!!
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • Loading the player...
  • Obviously I'm not going to be an active member of a TTC page when I'm not TTC. That's a really stupid question.
    Married: July 7th 2013
    Me:24  DH:25
    TTC #2
    TTC- December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie- Harry Potter =]
    TTCimage
  • ramaholic said:

rajahmd said:

You can all say "oh being a woman has nothing to do with it" but women are notoriously catty with one another period. As someone studying psychology and biology for her major I can tell you that it's not just a stereo type, its science, it has been studied, and it is biological. So go whine and cry about it all you want but the truth is the truth. 

Guardians of the Galaxy gif?

Marry me!

No, @rajahmd.  I already claimed @FINEdoubleLINE, you can't have her!!

Damnit.

Sister wives?
  • Because its cute! And I really wanted to try and participate while I'm TTC since I have PCOS and I know it's going to be difficult- but def thinking I'm better on my own as of today.
    Married: July 7th 2013
    Me:24  DH:25
    TTC #2
    TTC- December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie- Harry Potter =]
    TTCimage
  • Obviously I'm not going to be an active member of a TTC page when I'm not TTC. That's a really stupid question.
    Then what was your intro this past Sunday about when you said, "This is the first time we are actually TTC since our first ..."?
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• So sarcastic??? And seriously chill out with the dry humor... It almost makes you'll sound bitter... Maybe I'm wrong and if I am, I'm sorry. I've only come across a few helpful ppl the rest just follow the leader with the sarcastic responses
    Girl, please. You've started three threads in the short time you've been here and your 12 replies have been only on said threads. You have not joined in on any other discussions or posted anywhere else that was recommended to you, such as the WTO and TWW threads. People have been nice to you and given you solid, legit, and downright helpful answers. And then you pull this out of your magician's hat?

You don't get to tell us to "chill out with the dry humor" because this is a public internet forum. As long as the TOU is not being broken, we can and will say what we want. If we're too sarcastic for your delicate sensibilities, then please feel free to move on, particularly after dropping the "bitter" card, because that shit just doesn't fly.

Edit: Spelling
    Lol at all the responses. I did say some were helpful and not all are bitter. Y'all crucify newbies just because they post in wrong threads etc etc it's like you'll are a bunch of mean girls behind a computer screen, laptop or cell phone. I'm sure the attitude wouldn't be given face to face. I'm sure you'll would be careful on who to speak to a certain way.

I'm still on page 2 reading through this train wreck, but I wanted to point out that I made a newb mistake.  The mistake was pointed out to me, I apologized and everyone moved on.  How hard is that for you to do?

back to reading the rest of this.

I guess hard
  • I'm this sarcastic & bitchy in real life. Not because I'm bitter -- I'm pretty happy overall, but because I've found it wards off the people I don't like. That sounds like winning to me.

+1
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • So? Just because I haven't actively posted with all of ya'lls drama does not mean that I haven't read it. Mostly I just look for my answer and go on my way because posting a question is wrong- all you get are a bunch of bitter bitties saying to read the newbie post.

So much "ya'll" today. Hmm
  • Is you'll a word?

It's a BOY

• ramaholic said:

KingLED said:

ramaholic said:
    Oh, man, @KingLED.  I think we're being women wrong on game nights.  I'll bring my cat next time, maybe that'll give us the right catty ratio?

hahaha. I love you.

Star Trek memes FTW! Thanks for that, @ramaholic‌.

Also, WTF happened in here???

Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• @MrsC0617‌ I was here the whole time and I'm still not sure WTAF happened here. BSC gone rogue or something.
    --------------------------

Aug15 January Siggy:  Favorite Mean Girl

married: 03.11.12
    BFP #1: 12.11.2014
    roll tide.
    my ute: stalk it. stalk it real good

BabyFetus Ticker
  • ramaholic said:

I really want in on this sister wife arrangement.

I can bring pho?

@littleliverpill I can agree to this dowry.  What say you, @FINEdoubleLINE & @rajahmd?  Does her offering pass the test?

I'm cool with that. I never say no to food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"