TTC After a Loss

*~September Sapphires Check-In~* (Dec 2nd)

*~September Sapphires Check-In~* (Dec 2nd)

This is an open check-in for those with a loss of a LO and/or EDD in September of any year.

~NEW MEMBERS~ If you are new with a recent loss, welcome and (((hugs))). I’m so sorry for your loss and that you find yourself here. I hope you’ll find that this is an amazing place to give & receive love and support. Please introduce yourself and be sure to include your loss/EDD to be added to the list.

~CURRENT MEMBERS~ Happy Tuesday ladies! (((hugs))) to all who need them! 

~RECENT GRADUATES~ If you have gotten your BFP and have graduated, congratulations and have a H&H 9 months! Please PM me the great news as it is sometimes very difficult for me to check PgAL. If you get your BFP after the check-in is posted, then I will add it to next week’s check-in. 

Members:        
anglndsguse44       9/03/2014
zapgurl44         9/04/2014
QuigleyCat1           9/07/2012
megrae12               loss 9/09/13
MyFirstRaspberry   9/09/2013
natsfans84             9/10/2013
CallaLily30             9/18/2013
jenn0021               9/25/2011
Flowerstar1023       9/26/2014
Graceanne927     9/27/2014
MelissaL124 9/27/2014
ashlee113085     9/28/2014
eliida     9/29/2014
LauraO11     9/2014

If you don’t see your name below, it just means that we missed you last week. No worries, just give us an update.

@CallaLily30 - How was your time back in NJ? Any movement on YH’s transfer?

@LauraO11 -  How are things going this week? How are you feeling?

@ashlee113085 - How did your Thanksgiving dinner turn out? Were you able to confirm coverage for your HSG with your insurance? FX for your TWW.

@megrae12–  How is your new puppy settling in? Any news on a name yet?

UPDATE: Update us on appointments, cycle days, struggles, successes, non-TTCAL news and everything else in between.

QOTW: As we’re getting into that time of year with get-togethers on top of get-togethers, do you prefer to host parties or be the guest? What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?

Re: *~September Sapphires Check-In~* (Dec 2nd)

• Thanks for the checkin @eliida. How are you??

The pup is settling in really well. We named her Ripley. She seems to like the name and has come leaps and bounds since we got her Wednesday. I am going to attempt to bathe her today and it should be an awesome awful experience. She did not like the bathroom at all when I took her in there just to see. Sigh* It should be a loooooonnnnnnggggg day filled with a pouty puppy and a tired owner. 

QOTW: We really do not do parties, yay!! We have family get togethers and we travel. So. Much. We travel the length of our state (H's family in the north, mine in the south) then we go over to two more states to see H's family. Sigh* It's a lot and usually by the end of Christmas week, we are so tired and cranky we barely speak. It's pretty pathetic and I think this will be our last year doing so much traveling. If H's family wants to see us, they can travel!!!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• @megrae12 Great name! Have fun with the bath. Getting dogs in the tub is always an event.

Yikes! That's a lot of driving. We're lucky in that our families actually live reasonably close together. Still, though, the running around is exhausting. Since we're the only ones without kids we're expected to accommodate everyone else's schedule. I'm kind of over it. I say let other people travel a bit, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • AFM, nothing too much to report. I'm waiting until the end of the week to test so for now I'm just overanalyzing every twinge/ache/sound my body makes. (I seem to be producing more ear wax, that means something, right?)

Over the weekend we went to a huge party for MH's grandma's birthday. We've had a lot of tension with his side for the past couple years and recently it's come to a boiling point. I swear, my hands shook for the first hour we were there. Luckily, there were plenty of people in attendance so I could avoid the troublemakers. I feel like I have an emotional hangover from just being around them. I wish I could just pretend nothing was wrong. Blech.

QOTW: Sometimes parties stress me out, but I'd rather host than attend. I enjoy cooking for big groups and like the excuse to hide in the kitchen. Introverts rule!
  • Thanks for the check in @eliida‌ . My surgery is two weeks from today! While I can't wait for it to be here, I'm also very anxious. Luckily the next two weeks are crazy- DH leaves next Monday to fly across the country for work, and I join ree days later. We are flying back the day before my surgery. Work and life is just crazy in general these next couple of weeks, which will help the time fly. In good news, DH got his annual bonus today and it was good, more than anticipated so outs us in a great place financially heading into 2015!

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• As for parties, I prefer going :) DHs Christmas party for work is themed from the 20s, so I've been having some fun with our costumes!

DD 15.07.2012

image</a

• @megrae12‌ , what kind of pup did you get? My mom just got a king cavalier Charles spaniel this last spring, and we love her! @eliida, sending some good vibes your way- thinking and praying for you!

DD 15.07.2012

image</a

• @LauraO11‌ We got an 8 month old Doberman. She is great!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @LauraO11‌ Oooooh - does this mean you have a little vacation coming up or will you be working when you fly out too? Congratulations on the bonus. How wonderful to head into 2015 in a secure financial place.

That Christmas party sounds awesome. Not too long ago I went to a Great Gatsby party and was surprised by his fun it was.
  • @eliida‌ , his Christmas party is there every year, and they fly us both cross country in a swanky downtown hotel! Last year I took it as vacation, but this year I'm going to work a half day (meeting with soneOne there to see their services). It's going to be ridiculously fast, since we have to cut the trip short to make it home for my surgery (not complaining!). I fly out on the 11th (evening), and we are catching the red eye on the 14th, and my surgery is the 16th. Ack!

DD 15.07.2012

image</a

• @LauraO11 That does sound swanky! Have fun!!!
  • Thanks for the check-in @eliida! That sounds so stressful with YH's family! I am glad that you made it through the party without any trouble! 

@megrae12 What a great name! I hope that she was okay in the bath! 

@LauraO11 That sounds like a great party! Congrats on the bonus! It's always good to get that news around the holidays!

AFM I am getting ready to leave for my mid-cycle ultrasound. She wants to check egg quality and determine ovulation. According to my CBFM I may ovulate today, so we will see. She also will be checking sperm survival so that's that. As for the HSG, it is covered by insurance and we are set for sometime in December! We will probably schedule it at my appointment today. Thanksgiving was GREAT! I actually made food that was edible and everyone looked like they had a great time. I, on the other hand, had a crazy headache after dinner and took a long nap. When I woke up everyone was gone! 

QOTW: I would have to say the best party I have gone to was my grandma's 90th bday party! My family is crazy which always makes things interesting. I am not a big party person, but I really do like just hanging out with friends...nice and low key! 
  • @ashlee113085 FX for you u/s today!! 

@eliida I have my FX for you this cycle, love!!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Quick update on the u/s...my RE said that I am going to O in a couple of days. So he said that DH and I should bd on Friday and Saturday. This is a time when I really wish that I were temping. He also said everything looked good, and my CD3 blood work came back with everything in the normal range. So all good news, just more waiting. Oh 2ww please be kind to me....
  • Hi Sapphires.  I'm sorry I haven't been participating as much but I'm really in a funk.  I'm in VA and my DH is still in NJ.  His management was really on board with the temporary transfer when I agreed to do this assignment but now they are dragging their feet on it.  So we are still living apart.  He actually had to make a one day trip here for work so I was able to see him for dinner last night but it still sucks.  I am heading back to NJ for the holidays on Dec 18 and will be there until after NYE.  Hopefully, we will only be apart for two more weeks and DH's management will get on board by January.

On the TTCAL front, it's CD 42 and no sign of AF yet.  I'm pretty sure I haven't even ovulated yet so it's going to be at least another 2 weeks.  I'm temping again to try to see what's going on but I wasn't committed to it so I have some days and not others so I'm sure FF won't be able to pick out my O date.  I definitely missed the window for a Dec FET at my clinic so we have to wait to January now so I guess it doesn't matter when she decides to show up. 

BFP #1: 1/4/13, EDD 9/8/13, Missed M/C confirmed 2/8/13, Misoprostol

2013: Three CPs w/ EDDs: EDD 2/10/14, EDD 3/24/14, EDD 6/24/14

IVF/ICSI #1 (Antagonist) - Jan 2014- 19R, 14M, 11F, 3 penguins (6BB, 4BB, 6BC)  PGD tested- All Normal!

IVF/ICSI #2 (Antagonist) - Feb 2014 - 23R, 11M, 10F, 1 penguin (3BB) - Another Normal!

FET #1 - March 26, BFN

FET #2- Beta #1 (9dp5dt) -332, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) -1027, EDD 1/30/2015, Missed M/C, D&C 6/19/14

IVF/ICSI #3 (Lupron Down Reg) - Oct 2014 - 38R, 28M, 27F, 20 frozen on day 5, 16 normal penguins!!

FET#3 - February 1, 2015, Prep begins 1/13

All Welcome!

• @CallaLily30 I am sorry things are hard right now. Hopefully your time home will H will be wonderful and his manager will stop being lame. I hope AF shows her face soon, I know that has to be so frustrating. ((Hugs)) love. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• eliidaeliida member
    edited December 2014
    @ashlee113085 Congratulations on having everything turn out so well at Thanksgiving. I'm sorry to hear about the headache. Hopefully everyone helped clean up before they left. :)

I'm so relieved to hear that so far all your tests are returning normal. Super nerdy of me, but I actually found seeing my ovary on the US right before ovulation fascinating. (Plus, I'm also super mature so I enjoyed having doctor's orders to do it.) FX for you!
  • @CallaLily30 I'm sorry that you're going through this difficult time and that your FET is pushed to January. This all sounds very discouraging. I hope that the next two weeks fly by, that you and YH are able to enjoy your time together, and that in the meantime his company gets their act together.

How's your pup doing?
  • @eliida it was so cool! And it was nice to see it all. My RE even let me look at some sperm from the CM sample! It was pretty fun! I was worried about my CM and DH is going in for a SA on Dec 9, but the little swimmers that I saw looked good! And I of course giggled a lot when my RE said MH had good looking sperm :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"