Working Moms

NWMR - baby jogger city versa?

Looking to get a back up single, instead of using our heavy double, and this one caught my eye. Anyone have one? Pro's/Con's?

Re: NWMR - baby jogger city versa?

• I love Baby Jogger but If I was going to get another stroller I would stick with Baby Jogger but get one with the larger wheels. Depends what activities you do. I hate going to the park or going hiking and my baby jogger with the small wheels like that have hard time getting over rocks etc. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Thanks, we have a bob double, and had a city elite BJ. The City Elite got wet, grew mold, and I will shamefully admit that I ugly cried over it. Disclaimer I was hormonal and pregnant, but it happened. The only reason I'm not going back to a big wheel like that for my single is because it was so difficult to shop with! You'd be amazed with what stores I'd just walk past because it was too hard to navigate.
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol well they aren't cheap so I hear you! That's true. It is wider. Well if it's just for strolling then go with it! They are just such light good strollers which is why I love them.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• A couple of the ladies who post on the baby gear board really like the versa. Looks like its being discontinued in the US so they are a steal on amazon.

It can become a sort of double with the uppababy vista rumble seat: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12292214/city-versa-as-a-double-pip

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Since it's discontinued there are pretty good deals on it right now! Thanks for the rec, @enigmaticdrscully‌
  • It's great.  And you can order the GT wheels for it making it more all terrain.  I've had a lot of strollers (I have issues) and this one is maybe my favorite.  I think it does many things very well while still being compact.  I highly recommend it.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"