Trying to Get Pregnant

Why are the majority of ppl on here...

So sarcastic??? And seriously chill out with the dry humor... It almost makes you'll sound bitter... Maybe I'm wrong and if I am, I'm sorry. I've only come across a few helpful ppl the rest just follow the leader with the sarcastic responses

Re: Why are the majority of ppl on here...

• Loading the player...
  • cluckster said:

now that i know how to properly GIF from today's other thread, I will watch this thread like so:

And that's the reason I made it because negative post for some reason always get the most attn.
  • bdbxoxo said:

cluckster said:

now that i know how to properly GIF from today's other thread, I will watch this thread like so:

And that's the reason I made it because negative post for some reason always get the most attn.

You made this post to get attention??

No! I knew that ppl were gonna have something sarcastic to say. It's seems as though ppl are quick to be sarcastic rather than helpful. Idk maybe I'm wrong about this forum.
  • bdbxoxo said:

You made this post to get attention??
    Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe she made this thread because she wanted to point out that "negative" posts like @cluckster 's Jon Stewart get the most Lovetits. 
    TTC since 5/2014 
    Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bee1112 said:

If you don't like us why the fuck don't you just leave? No skin off our backs. 

That's really not necessary. point made
  • mandy522mandy522 member
    edited December 2014

hobbesgal said:
    Post-It for the WK love titter.
    Take a closer look at the avatar. She should already have one for this nonsense.

ETA shit she changed her photo!
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• hobbesgal said:

So sarcastic??? And seriously chill out with the dry humor... It almost makes you'll sound bitter... Maybe I'm wrong and if I am, I'm sorry. I've only come across a few helpful ppl the rest just follow the leader with the sarcastic responses

You are wrong, I doubt you're sorry, and here's a bag of dicks for being a whiny AW.
    Thanks you're so kind
  • dtheer13 said:

I have received nothing but positive and encouraging comments from here. Stick around for a while and you will understand why we all get so annoyed. If they wouldn't act like an idiot, the board wouldn't treat them like one. Simple. 

Thanks. Now that was straight forward but without the unnecessary dryness
  • lvlyldybmplvlyldybmp member
    edited December 2014
    @Chad5285‌ #ragestroke... I am dying laughing over here! OP... methinks you started this thread to stir the pot... If you don't like it suffer in silence like most people do, otherwise go to another forum... Try two week wait.com
  • sweetc129 said:

There are a million on line forums, and each of them have their own vibe. If you don't like this one try and lurk on other boards and/or other sites until you find one you feel fits your personality or needs in an online forum.

Thanks
  • JennyLynn6785JennyLynn6785 member
    edited December 2014
    Girl, please. You've started three threads in the short time you've been here and your 12 replies have been only on said threads. You have not joined in on any other discussions or posted anywhere else that was recommended to you, such as the WTO and TWW threads. People have been nice to you and given you solid, legit, and downright helpful answers. And then you pull this out of your magician's hat?

You don't get to tell us to "chill out with the dry humor" because this is a public internet forum. As long as the TOU is not being broken, we can and will say what we want. If we're too sarcastic for your delicate sensibilities, then please feel free to move on, particularly after dropping the "bitter" card, because that shit just doesn't fly.

Edit: Spelling
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hey I will give the OP this, she knows to use the "quote" button when replying....she's familiar with how things work... She must've done this before..... just sayin

::i smell troll::
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist honey
  • I must have missed something.  

And OP, you have everyone figured out!  We are all miserable, bitter sarcastic women who are dead inside.  

see what I did there?  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

• So sarcastic??? And seriously chill out with the dry humor... It almost makes you'll sound bitter... Maybe I'm wrong and if I am, I'm sorry. I've only come across a few helpful ppl the rest just follow the leader with the sarcastic responses

Girl, please. You've started three threads in the short time you've been here and your 12 replies have been only on said threads. You have not joined in on any other discussions or posted anywhere else that was recommended to you, such as the WTO and TWW threads. People have been nice to you and given you solid, legit, and downright helpful answers. And then you pull this out of your magician's hat?

You don't get to tell us to "chill out with the dry humor" because this is a public internet forum. As long as the TOU is not being broken, we can and will say what we want. If we're too sarcastic for your delicate sensibilities, then please feel free to move on, particularly after dropping the "bitter" card, because that shit just doesn't fly.

Lol at all the responses. I did say some were helpful and not all are bitter. Y'all crucify newbies just because they post in wrong threads etc etc it's like you'll are a bunch of mean girls behind a computer screen, laptop or cell phone. I'm sure the attitude wouldn't be given face to face. I'm sure you'll would be careful on who to speak to a certain way.
  • I have gotten nothing but nice and helpful responses from these ladie. You know why? Because I don't post dumb shit. I actually lurked for a while to figure out how the board works. 

Thanks for the input

• So sarcastic??? And seriously chill out with the dry humor... It almost makes you'll sound bitter... Maybe I'm wrong and if I am, I'm sorry. I've only come across a few helpful ppl the rest just follow the leader with the sarcastic responses

Lol at all the responses. I did say some were helpful and not all are bitter. Y'all crucify newbies just because they post in wrong threads etc etc it's like you'll are a bunch of mean girls behind a computer screen, laptop or cell phone. I'm sure the attitude wouldn't be given face to face. I'm sure you'll would be careful on who to speak to a certain way.
    I think the only people that get "crucified" are the ones who post pee sticks. And you can better believe I would give attitude to your face. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
  • kch917 said:

@therealness - I've been active on this thread for a couple weeks, so I still consider myself a newbie. In these couple of weeks I have seen a large number of posts that consist of drive-by pee sticks (example - a poster's first post ever is a picture of a positive pregnancy test asking the ladies here to confirm it's positive when it obviously is) as well as a number of posts where someone asks for advice, receives genuine advice, doesn't like the advice given, and flips out (for lack of a better phrase right now).

It's tiring. This forum is filled with wonderful ladies who are here to support each other. But when the number of obnoxious posts like I explained above outnumbers the amount of real conversation threads, it gets frustrating.

Posting here looking for immediate support would be like walking up to a complete stranger on the street asking for support. It's a bit weird. On the other hand, developing relationships with other people and providing them support when they need it is a great way to have people in your life who will then genuinely care to offer you support when you need it.

I'm not saying you have done these things (although this thread was unnecessary), I am just trying to explain why certain threads end up getting filled with snark.
    Gotcha! Will def take the advice to use. Thanks
  • kch917 said:

amq427 said:

-snip-
    No. Some newbies get crucified. I'm a newbie but I learned my place by lurking and following the lead of those who have been here before me. I have not been crucified, I was welcomed when I intro'd.

Ditto

Well I guess I'm not much of a follower.... Good luck to you!

Firstly, you're using the word "you'll" incorrectly. It means "you will" and is not interchangeable with "y'all" which is slang for "you all." Now that you've received your lesson in grammar for the day ...

As far as "crucifying newbies" goes -- guess what? I'm still relatively new here, as are several other ladies who have joined this community smoothly and without issue. It's bullshit like what you've started that leads to this so-called "crucifixion." And if I may redirect you to the bolded statements above, you'll see I've highlighted where you did indeed call "you'll" (did you mean "y'all"?) bitter prior to backtracking.

Don't let the door hit you as you leave.

Thanks for the grammar lesson! Didn't really ask you for one. Stop trying to fit in smh lol

Firstly, you're using the word "you'll" incorrectly. It means "you will" and is not interchangeable with "y'all" which is slang for "you all." Now that you've received your lesson in grammar for the day ...

As far as "crucifying newbies" goes -- guess what? I'm still relatively new here, as are several other ladies who have joined this community smoothly and without issue. It's bullshit like what you've started that leads to this so-called "crucifixion." And if I may redirect you to the bolded statements above, you'll see I've highlighted where you did indeed call "you'll" (did you mean "y'all"?) bitter prior to backtracking.

Don't let the door hit you as you leave.

Thanks for the grammar lesson! Didn't really ask you for one. Stop trying to fit in smh lol

Ya'll is used in the South Ms Grammar
  • JennyLynn6785JennyLynn6785 member
    edited December 2014
    I don't have to try. You give support to get support back in this community, and I have and am doing so by interacting, getting to know these great ladies, and not being a shit stirrer.

ETA: GTKY
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"