Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Possible ovulation after ectopic

I know a lot of you here know my story. But I had a ruptured ectopic with open surgery two 1/2 weeks ago. Most of the abdominal pain is gone except the incision. All day I've been having a nagging pain, similar to ovulation on the bad ovary side. We can't do the baby dance for 2-4 more weeks and no ttc for 3 cycles. I had my betas drawn on Friday but don't know the results yet, if they are low or gone. I'm hoping its ovulation and that means AF will be here in about two weeks but I feel so out of control with my body. Could I be ovulating so soon or just more healing? If so, it All points to January when I can ttc from the good side. Just curious about opinions. I could go get an OPK but they're so expensive.

Re: Possible ovulation after ectopic

• I think it is possible. The time it takes for the cycle to return varies. Some women do o two weeks after mc and some take months. (Hugs) as you wait in limbo for AF.

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• @araya1975‌ I just recently had a EP 10 days ago and was told I could start TTC after just one cycle. I thought that was odd and plan on asking why only one cycle and not 3 like some of the EP's on here.

The pain around the stitches area has started.
    Megan
  • Loading the player...
  • I have heard from a lot of women in the support group I am in for my ectopic say that their 'bad side' hurts when they are ovulating. So it's definitely possible. They also say that the cramping and bleeding can be worse for the first period so make sure you are prepared for that. 
  • FYI, you can buy some inexpensive OPK's on Amazon. Most by the Wondfo brand. They are good to have around when TTC. 

Good luck to you and I hope your AF comes soon! 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"