October 2014 Moms
Options

Shoes!

Ok, ladies. I need some direction. ;)

I have three pairs of yoga pants that fit. I refuse to buy any nicer pants or jeans in the size that I currently occupy, because I'm cheap and I don't plan on being this size for long.

I'm tired of wearing sneakers and am planning to go shoe shopping. I know I need some winter boots, but I also need one pair of casual shoes that will look good with yoga pants and go with just about anything. I was thinking a Toms knockoff or something like that. :/

I need more ideas. What are your go-to casual shoes?? Bonus points for PIP :)
imageimage

Re: Shoes!

• Options
    I love moccasins !!

I also wear my ugg nock offs with my yoga pants. I'm in the same boat. I refuse to buy jeans. I just want my fat pants to fit again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would second ballet flats, moccasins, and also suggest leather loafers. I don't think it's worth the money to buy super cheap shoes. I like to put a little money into shoes I can wear for years.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Leysin97Leysin97 member
    edited December 2014

I'm no help...all I wear is my teva flip flops.
    When it's cold, I break out the boots (uggs, but leather exterior ones).

I too wear my teva flip flops all the time.
  • Options
    I just bought Patagonia maha breathe ballet flats and they are very comfy and casual. Got them on amazon for cheap.
  • Options
    In the winter I live in one of three pairs: crocs ballet flats (inside or warmer days), running shoes, and ugg boots.
    Meagan
    30 dx with PCOS 2010 treating with metformin
    DS1 12-29-11 DS2 11-4-14
    BFP 10/19/13 missed mc at 5 weeks d&c 11/18/13
    BFP 2/16/14 Please stick baby! !  EDD 10/31/14
    DX with septate uterus 3/1/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Flip flops 365 days a year! I just got some new croc flip flops and they have more support than the cheap ones I have been wearing.
  • Options
    I love moccasins or loafers. Also love my winter boots. Ballet flats are a great option too.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"