July 2012 Moms
Options

Introducing Nora!

She came a little early at 38weeks. Totally different pregnancy from Emery right down to labor. Water broke with Emery and no contractions. I started getting strong contractions with no water breaking this time around. My hat is off to anyone who births naturally. I was white and thought I was going to puke every time I was contracting! Holy hell.

Anyway, I had a c-sec a few hours after arriving to the hospital.

Nora Sevgi (means deep love in turkish) br 11/23 @2pm. She continues to be the complete opposite of her sister so far.

The first thing Emery said was "so beautiful! ! Baby sister!" It was so sweet. Then of course she wanted to hold the baby and hog the baby. She wanted nothing to do with her doll and wanted the live doll. She's been regressing with PTing a little so that's a bummer. But she's been very gentle to her sister so far. She's also having a hard time understanding why she can't jump on me or why everyone is telling her to be careful with my owie. Other than that all is well. It's officially a 3 ring circus around here. Getting to the baby's first well check was a spectacle. imageimage
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14

Re: Introducing Nora!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"