Multiples
Options

16 wks & peeing every 15 minutes

I did a search for this but didn't find exactly the answers I was looking for. I was wondering if it is possible that at 16 weeks with twins, that this is NOT a UTI?? I am not having any burning or pain while urinating but I am having a lot of consistent pressure in my lower abdomen that does not subside at all when I pee. And I'm going every 10-15 minutes!! :( Is it possible that the twins are pushing on my bladder? Or is it too soon for that? I am definitely calling my doc in the morning, was just hoping to get some insight from you ladies tonight. Thanks in advance and happy thanksgiving!!
Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

Re: 16 wks & peeing every 15 minutes

• Options
    I have gone through weeks where I pee like crazy... Your uterus should be moving up and taking some pressure off your bladder soon.
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    Yes but did it actually hurt in your lower abdomen? Like so much pressure and pain that it feels like a UTI?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine did! Still get it occasionally but i was told mine was growing pains and it hurts even more so when both boys are head down. I'm fine most of the time now tho and I'm 22w. No UTI for me
  • Options
    Thank you @AJN2015‌! I didn't think I asked a dumb question but from the lack of responses I got I suppose I did haha. My pains subsided a little the next day so I held off on calling doc and I have my 16 week appt tmw so I will just ask more about it then. Growing pains sounds about right but the peeing so often was freaking me out a little! I didn't know if it was possible to have a UTI but not have it burn at all when you pee...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"