Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Sad Hello *Loss Mentioned*

Hi Everyone,

I transition over here with a heavy heart from July 15.

On November 20th I began miscarrying our little Johnny Appleseed (MH named him). I had a good rise in hCG and then all of a sudden the bleeding increased. I was 5 weeks 4 days. This was our first pregnancy, and while I believe a miscarriage anytime is difficult, this hit both me and my husband hard. We are trying to stay positive and trust that this is what was meant to happen and trust my body that it did what it needed to. Easier said than done.

I've found The Bump to be a wonderful resource, and I expect no less from you lovely ladies. I thank you in advance for being there for me and understanding. In a bittersweet way, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Best,
TCW
Where there is love, there is life.
-Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
NTNP Since January 2014
BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)

Re: Sad Hello *Loss Mentioned*

• I am so sorry for your loss. (Hugs)

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to go through and to try and make sense out of it.

We are here for you if you ever need to get things off your chest.

When/if you TTC again there is a wonderful group of ladies over in TTCAL (trying to convcieve after a loss)

Hang in there *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry for your loss :(
  • So sorry to hear that. I started miscarrying the 21 st at 9 weeks. It was my first pregnancy as well.
    Me: 33, DH: 32  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• So sorry about your loss. It is not easy but please know you are not alone.

I miscarried at 8 weeks, two weeks ago when the doc told us it was a blighted ovum.

Take good care of yourself. Hugs.

Love,
    Zimni
  • Im sorry for your loss. My DH wanted to give our baby a name and we thought if she was here in July her name would be Clover Grace. We feel lucky enough to have her for 8 weeks.
    Married: August 16 2014
    EDD: July 12, 2015  MC: November 30, 2014 8weeks
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• I am so sorry for your loss hun. I miscarried at 10 weeks and understand your pain. Hugs to you and hope you are okay. xo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"