January 2015 Moms
Options

About those Registry completion Coupons...

So, I'm registered at both Babies R Us and Target, but haven't had my shower yet. Just got my first completion coupon from BRU!

Do you ladies know if the coupons are only good for what I was registered for the day the coupon was issued? Or is it possible to add items to the registry and still have the discount apply at checkout? Basically, is there a way for them to know what was left on the registry when the coupon was issued which makes it now too late to add items? Please mention if you know if Target and BRU have the same policies on this.

Thanks in advance!

Re: About those Registry completion Coupons...

• Options
    Exactly what @saiven said. I went into the store and scanner things to add to the registry and then checked out immediately after
  • Options
    Target definitely lets you add to it. I added about 20 items prior 30 minutes prior to Black Friday shopping and got the discount on all of them (AW moment: saved $70 on top of the Black Friday deals)
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can definitely add to your registry just before using the coupon.

Side question, I'm trying to use my Target completion online and it says the code was already used.  Anyone else run into this?

dx:  Unexplained IF
     TTC since May 2011, 1 year trying, and then 3 TI, 2 IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 (May 2013):  Antagonist Protocol: 
    24R, 18M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 2 early blasts, no frosties = BFN
    IVF #2 (August 2013):  Lupron Stop Protocol: 
    28R, 23M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 1 partially hatched blast, 7 frosties = BFP
    EDD 5/23/14, blighted ovum (6w6d), D&C (8w6d)
    FET #1 (April 2014):  transferred 2 5d blasts = BFP
    C.J. born 01/09/15

• Options
    I add things to my registry every time I shop, I was told to do it that way when I registered, because you get a kick back gift card later tospend in their store based on how much was purchased from your registry. I even add the clearance items I buy. :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @HappyMonkey817‌

The website says 6 weeks before the EDD you listed. I haven't gotten mine yet because I just made one this week
  • Options
    I keep forgetting to register to get the coupons.  Think I'm too late?
  • Options
    @snowbaby1214‌

Nope! I say go for it! (
  • Options
    I got mine from target last month which surprised me bc it was a month before my due date last time. N not only did I get the completion coupon, but other coupons and little 15% off your registry cards for friends and family! I was impressed.
  • Options
    I got my target coupons Abt a week or two ago. It had my 15% coupon, plus a bunch extra for friends and family to get the same discount.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Can you combine coupons at BRU too?
  • Options
    @soon2bejp‌

I don't think you can combine coupons but you can combine offers. I they they are doing 10% off BRU credit card purchases on Tuesday or Thursday and that will stack on top of the 10% off completion coupon
  • Options
    @CrazyMonkeyBear‌

Yeah I was concerned. The same promotion (10% off RUS purchases with credit card) was going on Saturdays in November and it says you don't need a coupon, just tell them when they ring you up. I looked it up online before I went in last Saturday. They were really nice and accommodating and it worked for me, I hope that it works for you!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    I just got my buy buy baby coupon in the mail yesterday but I haven't gotten the Target one yet...hm...now I'm wondering. I'm going to add a bunch of stuff to the registries! Can you use the completion coupon on diapers?!
  • Options
    Anyone have tips on the Amazon discount? DH has our primary Prime account, so he registered for Amazon Mom, but the registry is under my name. Not sure if I can use that discount...

And I didn't realize it only lets you purchase once! Anyone know if you can put anything in that cart, or if it has to be baby related?
    ************************SIGGY WARNING***********************

Me: 29      DH:  32
    Off birth control March 2012 - Actively trying Sept 2012-April 2014
    Unexplained Infertility
    BFP on May 5th after Follistim & IUI #3
    Ryan Henry - born 1/10/15, 7 lb 5 oz, 20 1/4 inches

NTNP for a sibling starting March 2015
    Waiting on cycle to resume while EBF

imageimage

• Options
    Used my 10% completion coupon at BRU today and also opened their credit card and it allowed me to stack those 2 for 25% off everything AND they did let me scan everything we were buying in the store and get credit on the registry for it all (so that we get another 10% back in the form of a gift card 6 weeks after our due date).
    I also got a little crazy and went through every item we got at our shower and not only made sure that everything came off the registry, but also added all the things we got that we didn't register for (that BRU actually sells) and added them and then brought the items to the store and got credit for all of those on the registry too towards that final total gift card.

BFP #1: Dec 2013, MMC Feb 2014 @ 13 wks due to Turner's Syndrome

BFP #2: May 26th 2014!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"