January 2013 Moms
Options

How much sleep do the LOs need these days?

DD has been waking up really early the past week, like at 4:30 or 4:45 instead of 5:45 or 6. I'm trying to figure out if she's really gotten enough sleep at that point, or if something else is waking her up. How much sleep are your LOs getting these days? DD was normally sleeping 11 hours at night and taking a 2 hour nap (give or take), but is now sleeping 10 hours at night with a 2 hour nap.

Re: How much sleep do the LOs need these days?

• Options
    DD usually wake up by 7 during the week and sometimes around 8 on the weekend.  She's in bed by 9pm.  Takes about 1 1/2-2 hour nap early afternoon.  This has been her routine for a bit now.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just looked this one up recently! They should be in the range of 12-14 total hours a day.  https://www.webmd.com/parenting/guide/sleep-children

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    9-10 hours over night and a 2-3 hour nap.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    We average around 12 to 13 hours total in a day.

Usually between 10 and 11 hours at night and 2 to 3 hour nap.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    J is in bed around 7:30 or 8pm every night and he wakes up between 6 and 7am. He usually takes an 1-2.5 hour nap every day. He just started a runny nose last night...which now makes the 3 hour naps over the weekend make sense...his little body is trying to fight off the germs.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    We usually put DD to bed between 8-8:30 (occasionally a little later) and she sleeps till about 7:30-8 o'clock. Of course this week she is staying with my ILs and slept till 9 yesterday! She always saves this for other people. Usually if she wakes before 7:30 I go in and make sure she has her paci and rub her back. I try really hard to reinforce that we don't wake up before 7:30 (preferably 8). We've been really lucky that she's not an early riser and *knock on wood* it stays that way. Now naps have kinda been a crap shoot. Some days she take 3 hour + naps and other days she refuses to actually sleep during naps. But we try to stick to a nap time/quite time routine regardless. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"