TTC After a Loss

***Healthy Living Check In **** 11/30/14

Ladies I am SO sorry! I completely forgot Friday's check in to see how everyone's week had been. The days off for the holiday threw me off. I hope everyone had a good week! Let's get the new week started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are a group of women striving to live healthier lives, whether that means losing weight, gaining weight, sticking to a specific diet, counting calories, avoiding counting calories, starting to exercise, continuing to exercise or anything in between.

We check in on Mondays and follow up with an accountability on Fridays (our favorite post of the week, because we love encouraging each other and celebrating all our successes!).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Many of us are using MyFitnessPal to keep track of our eating and our exercise. MFP is a great tool to keep yourself accountable, and because it is set up as a social network site, we can cheer you on there as well as here. If you are using MFP and have not found us yet, let us know so we can friend you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Current participants - if I miss you (or if you're new), just jump in ---

@MrsG80inTNMrsKush1014,  @km380@Baby5395, @sunflwra, @Amybunny30@ambmama, @Menrandes, @ashleysheddcherylanddoug@Elliecat17@BLuvsE@furrypawsPowerOfBaconnami97@rmpar29Nikolie93flyoffeve@kittymeowbarkmrskelly731@readinglove , @northernkhaleesi@wonderingwhatmyfutureholds / @ScubaDiva30, @MrsRed09, @bluedaisy0627

So, tell me:

The Good:

The Bad: 

The Proud:

Your Plan:

QOTW: It's cold out (for most of us anyway, chilly for you more South ladies) What is your go-to warming up beverage? Coffee, tea, hot chocolate....anything special in it?

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

Re: ***Healthy Living Check In **** 11/30/14

• I'll get things started...

The Good: I only had 2 possible days to workout last week (my gym is at work so not in the office = no gym time for me) and I got 2 workouts in

The Bad: Thanksgiving. 'nuff said

The Proud: I did not gain weight last week despite the holiday!

Your Plan: Back in the gym 2 days, hopefully 3. I have a holiday lunch this week so I will have to restrain myself from indulging to much.

QOTW - Hot chocolate. Sometimes Hot chocolate with Baileys 

:D

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

image imageimage

• @Km380 It's good that despite the holiday you didn't gain anything!  I'm waiting a few days before I weigh in.  Salt weight going on right now. 

The Good: After soup for dinner tonight, the leftovers from Thanksgiving will finally be gone!

The Bad: Uh....same thing for dinner every night since Thursday.  Thanksgiving food every day.  It's making me feel sluggish and bloated.

The Proud: Even though I've been feeling gross, we've gotten in all of our push-ups and sit-ups. 

Your Plan: I'm starting the Train Dirty December tomorrow.  and I'll continue with push ups and situps.  My meal plans for the week is healthy too, so that's that!

QOTW: It's cold out (for most of us anyway, chilly for you more South ladies) What is your go-to warming up beverage? Coffee, tea, hot chocolate....anything special in it? Usually tea or hot apple cider. 

We met in middle school. We got married 15 years later in a February blizzard of 2010. 
    TTC since February 2010
    Diagnosed with Lyme Disease June 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Diagnosed with Celiac Disease January 2013
    BFP #1: August 25th 2013 EDD May 4th 2014 SCH MC October 3rd 2013
    BFP #2: February 14th 2014 EDD October 25th 2014 CP February 17th 2014

Naked push-up foreplay pioneer
  • Loading the player...
  • @Km380 Thanks for the check-in.

@Menrandes That 'Train Dirty' schedule looks amazing and gets so tough. Good luck!

AFM:

The Good: I did not gain any weight this week. Also, worked out seven times (two classes at the gym and five around the neighborhood).

The Bad: Drinking (I think this answer is always drinking, hehe).

The Proud: I ran five times this week including a 4.4 mile run! There were two at 3.3 miles each and the other two were with DH. We do a training session of 1/2 mile runs and weight machines at the park (four times) to prepare for the next Savage Race.

Your Plan: Drink more water. Also, go to the gym for three classes, train with DH once, and go for long runs next weekend (6 workouts).

QOTW: My go to warm drink is Hot Chocolate. I maybe have it twice a year, during winter break.

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Hey! I forgot about the check in too - it's a crazy busy week!

The good: I'm about to get my yoga on. As soon as I'm done here.

The bad: It's been too icy to walk, so my step count is horribly low, and my treadmill hasn't arrived yet.

The proud: I just finished my last paper of the semester. Not fitness related, but it means that I can finally focus on getting my workout routine back!

The plan: Yoga again, and I want to start a new challenge I found on Pinterest. Each day is something different and I figure that the variety will keep me motivated.

QOTW: I like fancy teas. I drink most of them with one sweetener (Truvia or Sugar Twin). I usually have one in the staff room first thing in the morning. The exception: I do like a London Fog - and there's no place in town to get one. Guess I need to learn to make my own - just need to find some lavender for the brew.

@Menrandes - I'm going to check out the schedule for Train Dirty. I'm always looking for something new and interesting.

@flyoffeve - congrats on the running! I wish I was a runner!

@km380 - yay for the two workouts!
  • Menrandes said:

@Km380 It's good that despite the holiday you didn't gain anything!  I'm waiting a few days before I weigh in.  Salt weight going on right now. 

The Good: After soup for dinner tonight, the leftovers from Thanksgiving will finally be gone!

The Bad: Uh....same thing for dinner every night since Thursday.  Thanksgiving food every day.  It's making me feel sluggish and bloated.

The Proud: Even though I've been feeling gross, we've gotten in all of our push-ups and sit-ups. 

Your Plan: I'm starting the Train Dirty December tomorrow.  and I'll continue with push ups and situps.  My meal plans for the week is healthy too, so that's that!

QOTW:
    It's cold out (for most of us anyway, chilly for you more South ladies)
    What is your go-to warming up beverage? Coffee, tea,
    hot chocolate....anything special in it? Usually tea or hot apple cider. 

That's so great you've kept up with your sit ups and push ups. I'll check out your new workout later. Good luck!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Well, following my awesome week the prior week, I have a horrible one this past one.

I woke up Monday morning with a swollen throat that was on fire. It started getting worse Wed night and the coughing started Thursday. I finally caved and went to the urgent care clinic this morning and I have an upper respiratory infection. I haven't slept hardly at all for 4 days.

So.. All I have is bad to report, I haven't done one workout and I'm assuming it will be at easy a few days before I can even think about it.

So frustrating :(
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• flyoffeve said:

@Km380 Thanks for the check-in.

@Menrandes That 'Train Dirty' schedule looks amazing and gets so tough. Good luck!

AFM:

The Good: I did not gain any weight this week. Also, worked out seven times (two classes at the gym and five around the neighborhood).

The Bad: Drinking (I think this answer is always drinking, hehe).

The Proud: I ran five times this week including a 4.4 mile run! There were two at 3.3 miles each and the other two were with DH. We do a training session of 1/2 mile runs and weight machines at the park (four times) to prepare for the next Savage Race.

Your Plan: Drink more water. Also, go to the gym for three classes, train with DH once, and go for long runs next weekend (6 workouts).

QOTW: My go to warm drink is Hot Chocolate. I maybe have it twice a year, during winter break.

Wow. You are impressive! How do you find the time for 7 workouts!?

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Hey! I forgot about the check in too - it's a crazy busy week!

The good: I'm about to get my yoga on. As soon as I'm done here.

The bad: It's been too icy to walk, so my step count is horribly low, and my treadmill hasn't arrived yet.

The proud: I just finished my last paper of the semester. Not fitness related, but it means that I can finally focus on getting my workout routine back!

The plan: Yoga again, and I want to start a new challenge I found on Pinterest. Each day is something different and I figure that the variety will keep me motivated.

QOTW: I like fancy teas. I drink most of them with one sweetener (Truvia or Sugar Twin). I usually have one in the staff room first thing in the morning. The exception: I do like a London Fog - and there's no place in town to get one. Guess I need to learn to make my own - just need to find some lavender for the brew.

@Menrandes - I'm going to check out the schedule for Train Dirty. I'm always looking for something new and interesting.

@flyoffeve - congrats on the running! I wish I was a runner!

@km380 - yay for the two workouts!
    Hooray for last paper this semester!
    When is your treadmill supposed to arrive? I hate waiting for things to be delivers

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Nikolie93 said:

Well, following my awesome week the prior week, I have a horrible one this past one.

I woke up Monday morning with a swollen throat that was on fire. It started getting worse Wed night and the coughing started Thursday. I finally caved and went to the urgent care clinic this morning and I have an upper respiratory infection. I haven't slept hardly at all for 4 days.

So.. All I have is bad to report, I haven't done one workout and I'm assuming it will be at easy a few days before I can even think about it.

So frustrating :(

Oh no I hope you feel better soon! Definitely no workouts until you're better. Upper respiratory infections suck. Take it easy this week and take care

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Thanks, @Km380 and thanks for the check in :)
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• @flyoffeve Nice!  Those workouts are great!!

@northernkhaleesi Go get your yoga on!  FX that your treadmill comes soon!

@Nikolie93 Hoping you feel better soon!

We met in middle school. We got married 15 years later in a February blizzard of 2010. 
    TTC since February 2010
    Diagnosed with Lyme Disease June 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Diagnosed with Celiac Disease January 2013

• @readinglove Oh No!  I hope your hip feels better soon!  But go you on toughing it out anyway
    TTC since February 2010

• Hi all! I hope you had good Thanksgivings and enjoyed a little bit of downtime. :)

The Good: I kept my eating under control - even with the holiday! And I finished the damn Turkey Trot. More on that below.

The Bad: The Trot was my only exercise. I was wanting to start Pump yesterday, but apparently running 5 miles after 6 months of, well, NOT running wasn't a good idea. My hip is pretty messed up right now. Thursday night, getting in and out of the car caused tears, and I couldn't lift my leg more than 2-3 inches off the ground. It's getting better, but still needs some healing time.

The Proud: Toughing it out and finishing. I started hurting around 2 miles, and was almost in tears by mile 2.5. Contemplated calling DH to come get me, but sucked it up and walked/limped/jogged the rest. Maybe not the best idea, but I freaking did it.

The Plan: Start Pump ASAP. Hoping for Tuesday!

QOTW: Mmmm apple cider! And the occasional hot cocoa. I don't usually add anything in. Maybe some peppermint schnapps in the cocoa if there's some around.

@Km380 Way to get in as many workouts as you could! It's hard when schedules are disrupted.

@Menrandes That exercise plan looks fun - I like that it eases the reps up!

@flyoffeve Dang girl! Way to rock the workouts this week!

@northernkhaleesi Hooray for finishing your term paper! So exciting! Also jealous of your tread mill that's on its way. :)

@Nikolie93 :( I hope you feel better soon!! Take care of yourself!

Ouch I hope it heals soon. Sounds like rest is in order for you too

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Thanks @readinglove! I was honestly excited about starting body pump too but I guess that will have to wait :( Congrats on your turkey trot... Hard to be motivated on holidays.

I forgot the QOTW - it just doesn't seem to get cold enough here to enjoy things like Apple cider :( I enjoy coffee, peppermint mocha is my favorite when it's cold. It's the only them I drink it which is weird.

The last few days I've been downing green tea, honey, and whisky. Not my favorite by any means :(

• Hi @Km380, Thanks for the check-in. I forgot about Friday's check-in too! These holidays mess everything up. 

The Good: I did well with moderation and food. 

The Bad: I did not do well with moderation and drinking. 

The Proud: I'm still checking in and instead of a beer right now I have water. 

Your Plan: I plan to hit the gym in the morning this week. I'm hoping to get there at least Tuesday and Thursday for my body pump class for sure. I am hoping to get a couple of runs in this week too.

QOTW: I love coffee. I will drink coffee all the time and I especially love it on cold days. If I'm going out though, I may have a hot toddy. 

I hope everyone has a good week. Good luck with your plans everyone!

Me: 30, DH: 30. Dating since 2007- Married: 5/18/13. 
    BFP: 9/3/14, Found out we had triplets 10/10/14,  EDD: 5/14/15, Confirmed MMC: 10/14/14. D&C: 10/16/14.
    Formerly TashaCN and wonderigwhatmyfutureholds

All AL welcome. 
  • Km380 said:

Hooray for last paper this semester! When is your treadmill supposed to arrive? I hate waiting for things to be delivers
    I'm hoping it will be here this week. Things take a while to get here, and it's been two weeks since I ordered it. Waiting is the worst!

Feel better Nikolie93 and readinglove!
  • Hi @Km380, Thanks for the check-in. I forgot about Friday's check-in too! These holidays mess everything up. 

The Good: I did well with moderation and food. 

The Bad: I did not do well with moderation and drinking. 

The Proud: I'm still checking in and instead of a beer right now I have water. 

Your Plan: I plan to hit the gym in the morning this week. I'm hoping to get there at least Tuesday and Thursday for my body pump class for sure. I am hoping to get a couple of runs in this week too.

QOTW: I love coffee. I will drink coffee all the time and I especially love it on cold days. If I'm going out though, I may have a hot toddy. 

I hope everyone has a good week. Good luck with your plans everyone!

Sounds like a good plan! Way to go passing on beer tonight. That's a tough choice

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• furrypaws said:

Heyyyyy ladies! Thanks for the ckin @Km380‌ !!!

The Good: I didn't overeat while off work the past four days!

The Bad: I did eat some raw cookie dough, yes the cookie dough I avoided before. TBH, it wasn't even that good! :(

The Proud: Saw my trainer bright and early Friday am even though I just wanted to stay in my warm, soft and cozy bed!! Hauled a crap ton of wood up to the deck for future use! I like to see how heavy I can make each load. :)

The Plan: Do my usual 3 hrs at the gym and get at least two puppy walks in! I got this cool red LED light strip you Velcro onto the pups collar. DH actually put it on his harness which shows up really well in the dark. I think I'm going to go get two more so you can see him very well! That makes me feel a little better while walking him in the dark.

QOTW: depends on my mood...I like hot chocolate, tea and coffee! I've been on a Tim Horton coffee with coconut creamer kick lately. Mmmmmmm!!!!! Although I may go make a cup of decaf constant comment tea right now!

Have a great week ladies!!! Xo

That cookie dough was just out to get you! Hauling wood, geez lady bet your arms feel good!
    Where did you get a light for the dog collar? I need to find one

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• @Km380 - No worries on forgetting Friday's check-in.  Good job on getting two workouts in and not gaining weight!

@Menrandes - I know what you mean about leftovers.  Good job keeping up with your situps and push ups! 

@flyoffeve - Your workout count is amazing!  Keep it up!

@northernkhaleesi - I hope your treadmill arrives soon.

@Nikolie93 - Be kind to yourself hon, exercising with sick is very challenging and could setup back your recovery.  I hope you feel better soon!

@readinglove - Congrats on finishing your turkey trot!  I hope that you are feeling better soon.

@scubadiva30 - Good luck hitting the gym this week.

@furrypaws - Nice job on the not overeating!  I had some cookie dough yesterday too, and then some cookies.  :( That's a great idea for your pup's collar. 

The Good: I got 3 workouts in last week and I keep my eating under control.

The Bad: I missed 2 workouts and still ate crap I shouldn't have.

The Proud: I got an awesome workout in this morning and it felt so good.

Your Plan: Workout M-F and get back to tracking everything I eat.  I've gotten a little relaxed on that lately.

QOTW: I love hot chocolate, but I have to put in a flavor, like Vanilla coffee creamer, which is why I try not to drink it.  Yum!

TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • @rmpar29 I have tried the Mon-Fri workout and it just never works for me. I have no idea why I have such a hard time working out on Friday's! 

@powerofbacon I giggled at your making pies while drunk accomplishment :)

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, it's still kicking my ass so I am not sure I will get much workouts in this week either. I don't want to push it too early because I really don't want a relapse. 

• @mrsred09 that is so awesome that you did your workouts all last week, especially on Thanksgiving. That is the dedication that I want :) 

Glad that your mom and sister behaved and no TP's were needed! 

• *snip*
    rmpar29 said:

The Good: I got 3 workouts in last week and I keep my eating under control.

The Bad: I missed 2 workouts and still ate crap I shouldn't have.

The Proud: I got an awesome workout in this morning and it felt so good.

Your Plan: Workout M-F and get back to tracking everything I eat.  I've gotten a little relaxed on that lately.

QOTW: I love hot chocolate, but I have to put in a flavor, like Vanilla coffee creamer, which is why I try not to drink it.  Yum!

Great job getting 3 workouts in! Do you plan to work out everyday M-F? That's awesome if you can do that!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• *snip*

The Good: It's a new week.

The Bad:  Last week was pretty terrible (see The Plan)

The Proud: I made pies while drunk?  I'd say that was an impressive accomplishment.

The Plan: Just get back to it.  Nothing to do but start fresh, and pretend last week didn't happen.  Honestly, I started the week with the best of intentions.  Then I had a really bad day at work on Tuesday, so I called my husband and said I wanted sandwiches, fries and beers at a local place.  Wednesday we got out early, so we went to the brewery, and then ordered tons of fried Chinese food.  Thursday was what it was - two dinners at two separate houses.  Plus I drank a LOT, because Thanksgiving went exactly how I feared it was going to.  Friday was all the leftovers, including leftover Chinese food.  So basically, today is a new day.  I made breakfast for the week (homemade turkey sausage patties and oven roasted peppers, I'll have that with scrambled eggs), picked up healthy snacks and smart ones yesterday at the store, and each night we are cooking at home.  Plus, my plan was to join the local gym today.  That way, I'm not joining with the January rush LOL.

QOTW: I love hot cocoa, or if I'm out, I may get some kind of awesome coffee drink with bailey's or rumchata of something.

Stuck in the quote box.

That's impressive you made pies drunk! Did they turn out well? Like you said, its a new week. Don't beat yourself up. Its easy for a week to get away from you with a holiday in there. You can get back on track!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• MrsRed09 said:

The Good: I went to the gym or ran everyday last week :) Even did a short 3 miles on Thanksgiving

The Bad: I ate like crap all weekend and drank like a fish. While it was so fun, I am regretting it a lot today.

The Proud: I didn't get into any fights with my sister or mother over the holiday weekend. I was sure one of them was going to say something stupid to set me off. 

Your Plan: I am back on my eating plan and even meal prepped for the week yesterday. I am also going to continue to gym/run everyday. It keeps me sane and I need to do it for myself :)

QOTW: It's not really cold here in Florida, but my go to warm beverage is hot green tea with honey.

Thats great you managed to even work out on Thanksgiving! Good job! I'm glad no one said anything stupid to you. I'm sure with all the workouts you offset some of that eating and drinking.
    Sorry about the QOTW lol, I know some of you are in warm areas but hey, sometimes you need a warm beverage.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• @MrsRed09 - Great job working out every day!  =D>

@Km380 - Yes, everyday M-F.  I'm doing the T25 Focus program which is different workouts everyday M-F.  For me, it's easier to get up early every day and workout so it's a habit.
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013

• @rmpar29 - impressive! I am not a morning person, and if I had to work out in the am, it would never get done. My bed is far too cozy.
  • @rmpar29 - impressive! I am not a morning person, and if I had to work out in the am, it would never get done. My bed is far too cozy.
     Same here!!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• I would love to join!

The Good: I worked out 4 days last week (my abs hurt!)

The Bad:  girl guide cookies

The Proud: I'm fairly sure mopping my floors should be considered exercise. Damn I was sweaty!

Your Plan: another 3-4 workouts this week. I would love to lose 10 pounds before ttc again. It would be nice to fit into my pants normally again

QOTW: It's cold out (for most of us anyway, chilly for you more South ladies) What is your go-to warming up beverage? Coffee, tea, hot chocolate....anything special in it?

Welcome! I'd say mopping floors counts if you're sweating from it. Great job getting 4 workouts in! I'm looking at your siggy, looks like your loss was pretty recent. Give your body some time to regulate itself too, it can take time to see results.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Ok, I think I'm ready to join this check-in.  Today is Day 1 and I really need to make some changes and stick to them.

The Good: I worked out during lunch.

The Bad: I didn't go to Zumba this morning.

The Proud: Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.

The Plan: Track calories, water and exercise with MFP.  Workout during lunch every day.  Try to attend a few fitness classes a week.  (Zumba is M/F, Yoga is Sat).  I've got about 50 lbs to lose, but I'm going to celebrate every single pound lost.

BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Welcome @kelleybenelly! I definitely think that mopping floors is a workout. I usually do mine with the music blasting so I shake it while mopping :D 

Welcome to you as well @wellybug. Glad to see you check in here! Working out during lunch is a great start. When it's cool enough here I bring my sneakers and walk the whole hour of my lunch break. Unfortunately it's been pretty warm here in Fl for the most part. Good luck! 

• wellybug said:

Ok, I think I'm ready to join this check-in.  Today is Day 1 and I really need to make some changes and stick to them.

The Good: I worked out during lunch.

The Bad: I didn't go to Zumba this morning.

The Proud: Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.

The Plan: Track calories, water and exercise with MFP.  Workout during lunch every day.  Try to attend a few fitness classes a week.  (Zumba is M/F, Yoga is Sat).  I've got about 50 lbs to lose, but I'm going to celebrate every single pound lost.

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to come join us and glad you are ready to do it. As for your proud you are wrong...You came here and have decided it is day 1 and time to make changes. That is something to be proud of! Very important step 1. Just remember to set small achievable goals instead of 1 big one that will inevitably set you up for failure. 

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• @northernkhaleesi & @Km380 - I'm not a morning person either.  However, the good thing about working out in the morning is that I'm refreshed from sleeping and so I have no excuse not to do it.  When I was working out at night, some nights I'd just be too tired to work out and so I skipped way too much!

@Kellybenelly83 - Nice to see you over here!  I'm sure sweeping counts as exercise.  It certainly can be strenuous! 

@wellybug - Welcome! 

I would love to have some more friends on MFP to keep me accountable.  Please look for me (rmpar29) if you are on there! 

6/2010

• @rmpar29, invite sent!
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • OMG i'm so sorry! Life is CRAZY right now! 
    The good: drank only water on thanksgiving and still am sticking to that mostly. I have had some milk when I need to mix things up.

The Bad: I have gained a pound the last few days. I don't know what's up. I have felt so bloated and icky that I haven't been eating much and yet, there it is.... that extra pound staring me in the face.

The proud: I think my stomach is shrinking! Now a toddler sized meal no longer leaves me hungry.

The plan: Get my butt in gear and find an activity to keep me active!!

QOTW: I love hot tea, hot lemon and honey water, and or hot chocolate. If it's hot chocolate I love to add rumchata.
    Me: 24 
    DH: 25
    BFP: 1/12/14       EDD: 9/18/14     MC: 1/15/14
    BFP: 5/6/14         EDD: 1/5/15       MC: 5/10/14
    BFP: 12/29/14      EDD: 9/12/15      MC: 1/5/15
    Dx: PCOS - 8/20/14, Hashimoto's - 10/10/14, Gluten Allergy 10/10/14

My Chart

TTCAL January Challenge
  • OMG i'm so sorry! Life is CRAZY right now! 

The good: drank only water on thanksgiving and still am sticking to that mostly. I have had some milk when I need to mix things up.

The Bad: I have gained a pound the last few days. I don't know what's up. I have felt so bloated and icky that I haven't been eating much and yet, there it is.... that extra pound staring me in the face.

The proud: I think my stomach is shrinking! Now a toddler sized meal no longer leaves me hungry.

The plan: Get my butt in gear and find an activity to keep me active!!

QOTW: I love hot tea, hot lemon and honey water, and or hot chocolate. If it's hot chocolate I love to add rumchata.
    No need to apologize! Hope things calm down.
    Milk is great for you! It sounds like your 1 pound is bloat. Eating anything particularly salty could do it. Or your cycle.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"