October 2012 Moms
Options

Monday Monday

Little guy is sick. Needs to sit on top of me. We are watching the wiggles.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Monday Monday

• Options
    We are getting freezing rain right now so no school today! I like getting an extra day with my girls but my lessons are screwed for the week and I was planning to start something new this week grrrr! I was really excited about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Headache turned into a migraine again last night except the migraine meds did nothing. Ended up at the ER. They gave me meds and fluids through the IV and I felt a bet better so they sent me home. Gave me a prescription and told me i should feel fine in the morning.

Well I don't.

Called the docs, soonest they can see me is 6:45 tomorrow night :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The baby has an ear infection. She won't sleep for a stretch longer than 2 hours, in between crying inconsolably. I've been up since midnight. I am so tired, and really not into work right now. Plus, poor little peanut. She looks so exhausted.
  • Options
    Thanks @cmarie79‌!

@NeedUtonite‌ I drink a lot of water. They also hooked me up to an IV and gave me fluids with the meds. Benadryl through the IV gave me the weirdest feeling!!

The doc also told me to drink as much caffeine as I can tolerate. Double shot of espresso in my latte today

• Options
    I feel like I need another weekend to recover from the weekend we just had.  Wesley didn't want me to leave him at daycare this morning.  Poor thing was clingy but eventually was ok to go play with the other kids in his class.

• Options
    E and I had swimming this morning. He's cruising in the water! Using his arms and legs. He loves when the instructor takes him and then he swims to me (with help, not quite at unassisted yet.) We were in the adapted pool, which is super warm since the regular pool's heater wasn't working and was freezing. So I didn't get my own swim in after class that I was planning on. We just ran errands.

I'm super pissed about The Walking Dead spoiler that the Facebook fan page put out last night. It was only 15 minutes after the episode aired on the east coast. So many people are mad that they would spoil it like that before any other airings. We don't have cable so I always watch the next day and they never release spoilers before I get the chance to watch!

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    @Rachelilly23‌ a friend posted it on FB this morning! Not okay. Give it 24 hours!

• Options
    @mambonumber5‌ chiropractors scare me. I went to one for almost a year after my car accident and I quit it because I felt like I was getting worse maybe I'll try someone new.

@piffley hoping for a safe and smooth flight for you! :)

• Options
    Took ds to the doc. Double ear imfection. Started antibiotics.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @stephcarter‌ What kind of meds did they put you on? I was on Relpax for a short time and that stuff worked.

I agree with you on chiropractors. I felt like it created a dependency, actually.

It's expensive, but have you thought about acupuncture?
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    @Rachelilly23‌ I take Maxalt as needed. I'm going to ask about a preventative when I go in tomorrow. I can't keep doing this, especially with a toddler.

@WanderingStars23‌ B's Disney classic book came today! This thing is nice!! I'm going to order the princess one if they're still on sale!

• Options
    Anyone know if this kid's tablet is any good? It's so cheap, I just wondered if it was crap or if it'd be decent for the girls to play games on.

• Options
    A friend of mine also said great things about topamax. I'll ask my doctor about it tomorrow.

Just bought myself a computer monitor :) I've got a laptop for work and have been using a tv as my dual monitor and I hate it. It too big. DH told me to buy a monitor and he'll put the tv in the bedroom when we move :)

Also got 3 more books @WanderingStars23‌. Got the princess bedtime, the Pixar, and the other bedtime one. For $6 you can't beat it. They're so nice!

• Options
    Nothing exciting happened here today. I went to work & came home. Someone did come pick up an old table we had for sale and my neighbor helped us rearrange furniture so we can see how the new couch will look.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    @stephcarter I really hope you feel better soon. That really has to suck. I know my mom has to go to the ER once in a blue moon for her migraines and the iv fluids and nausea meds usually help her.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    @wanderingstars23 There is a really nice baby care center at the end of main street in disneyland and one on the warf in California adventure. They have changing areas and has nice plush chairs and is really quiet if you want to use it for breastfeeding. I used them last time with wesley when we.were there. I love christmas time at disneyland i hope you have a blast!

• Options
    @Stephcarter hope your doctor is able to help get your migraine under control

• Options
    Wesley is being a pain tonight. He refused his nap at daycare.today. he is so not ready to.drop.the nap. Bedtime can't come fast enough

• Options

@Stephcarter hope your doctor is able to help get your migraine under control

Now if I could only get my husbands snoring issue under control. It's horrible but I want to punch him right now.

• Options
    Unprompted sleepy toddler kisses during bedtime rocking time are my favorite.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I think Norah needs to cut nap when we are stuck inside all day.... But my 4.5 year old still naps most days. That girl...

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• Options
    @wanderingstars23 There is a really nice baby care center at the end of main street in disneyland and one on the warf in California adventure. They have changing areas and has nice plush chairs and is really quiet if you want to use it for breastfeeding. I used them last time with wesley when we.were there. I love christmas time at disneyland i hope you have a blast!
    Yes, we visited yesterday. Zoe eats so fast that I don't mind feeding her elsewhere. I LOVED the baby centers in Disneyworld when we were there with C. Today is 100% chance of rain all day and it's already pouring.
    So glad you knew about them. I just found out about them when we went back in October when I was looking for a bathroom to change Wesley.  I wish someone had told me about them sooner!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"