April 2014 Moms
Options

Gas Prices

What is it where you live? $2.39 here near Houston, TX.
February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3

Re: Gas Prices

• Options
    Twin Cities and I think I paid around $2.68 last time I filled up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• Options
    We've just driven from San Antonio to denver. Cheapest gas was $2.36 in Dumas, TX. At home in Denver 'burbs it was around 2.60/gal.

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    $3.15 in buffalo cheapest it's been in years
  • Options
    Been hovering near $2.85 for a while now, I'm in Michigan.
  • Options
    $3.25. I can save 20 cents a gallon if I fill up in the valley though.
  • Options
    $3.25. I can save 20 cents a gallon if I fill up in the valley though.
  • Options
    $2.88 in northern Virginia last time I got it. That's low compared to what it has been

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Been right around $2.80 here in Cleveland. I can't remember the last time it was this low.
  • Options
  • Options
    $2.95 it was only $43 to fill up my tank the other day wooooo!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    $2.39 in Baton Rouge, LA.
  • Options
  • Options
    $2.67 in my part of Florida. Well, it was on Friday. I've been a hermit since then!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Are you guys ready for this? It just dropped from $4.29 to $4.19 in St. Croix usvi. I don't see it going down any time soon. I'm quite jealous of all of you
  • Options
    $2.95 and $3.03 at the stations nearest to me, but I got gas at Sams Club today for $2.85

Photobucket imageimage

• Options
    I got it for 2.69$ in Nebraska today.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • Options

Are you guys ready for this? It just dropped from $4.29 to $4.19 in St. Croix usvi. I don't see it going down any time soon. I'm quite jealous of all of you

That's crazy!

• Options
    2.75 in my part of florida.
  • Options
    This is the lamest thread ever. Sorry, guys.

• Options
    $2.52, less with gas points.
  • Options
    Here it's around $3.35. This is the lowest I've seen it in a long time too.
    image    image

• Options
    $2.77 in Wisco
  • Options
    $2.59/gallon here, an hour south of Denver.

"Oh Eli, there's a sanctity in your innocence. A certain beauty and no uncertain strength that brings me to the faith. I don't know if I am climbing to or falling in, but it comes like grace from your tiny hands when I hold you in mine." - Eli's Song

• Options
    4.47 in Guam
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    $2.62 in southern small town MN.

• Options
    3.05 in NY
  • Options

I just did the conversion from litres to gallons and our gas prices in Ontario are roughly $4.80 per gallon. (And gas prices are lower than they've been in a long time, about $0.30 a litre cheaper) So that sucks. It's even higher in Québec!

I was wondering what the conversion was, but too lazy to do it. Thanks! I was super pumped (ha ha) to fill up at $1.06 the other day.... Not so pumped about it now!
  • Options
    SarahL2P said:

I just did the conversion from litres to gallons and our gas prices in Ontario are roughly $4.80 per gallon. (And gas prices are lower than they've been in a long time, about $0.30 a litre cheaper) So that sucks. It's even higher in Québec!

I was wondering what the conversion was, but too lazy to do it. Thanks! I was super pumped (ha ha) to fill up at $1.06 the other day.... Not so pumped about it now!
    I filled up at $0.99 The other day! Still expensive. Crazy how we have become so accustomed to the high prices that $1.00/L seems like a steal
    I know, eh? A friend of mine in Edmonton posted a FB pic of gas being $0.87/L. I haven't seen prices like that in a decade.
  • Options
    $2.95 in SWFL
  • Options
    ARE YOU READY...I got gas for 1.84!  It was 2.64 at Kroger and I had $0.80 off per gallon in fuel points!!!  Thank you Thanksgiving grocery shopping!
  • Options
    csmily51 said:

ARE YOU READY...I got gas for 1.84!  It was 2.64 at Kroger and I had $0.80 off per gallon in fuel points!!!  Thank you Thanksgiving grocery shopping!

I love Kroger for this reason! And I usually walk there because our apartment is right behind them, so I don't even use gas to get there.

• Options
    SarahL2P said:

I filled up at $0.99 The other day! Still expensive. Crazy how we have become so accustomed to the high prices that $1.00/L seems like a steal
    Yah we are at 1.20, which as you said seems like a steal compared to the 1.35 it was at. But if 1.06 is 4.80 a gallon we must be pushing 5.00$ a gallon. I remember it around .70 when I worked at a gas station back in High school.
  • Options
    I paid 1.79 a week or so ago at Get Go (Giant Eagle gas station) but I had $1.00 of per gallon. I think it's still around 2.79 right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"