September 2012 Moms
Options

Wake up! :)

How are you ladies? Recovered from turkey and shopping?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 

Re: Wake up! :)

• Options
    Working this weekend, which is a little tricky since my job involves 10hrs/day on the phone and I have laryngitis, but I'll be here as long as people can hear me!  I had yesterday off and the weather was low 70's and sunny so the kids and I spent hours outside, it was heaven. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    pharmer78 said:

Working this weekend, which is a little tricky since my job involves 10hrs/day on the phone and I have laryngitis, but I'll be here as long as people can hear me!  I had yesterday off and the weather was low 70's and sunny so the kids and I spent hours outside, it was heaven. 

Hope you feel better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hiiii! Now that thanksgiving is over I'm REALLY stressing about Christmas :( H and I still haven't even figured out how we are going to do the holiday, and I still haven't asked if I can have the day after Christmas off from work :(

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    Hope you feel better @pharmer78! Laryngitis is so annoying!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    I have hot rolls rising. Just about to peel potatoes for twice baked potatoes and grilling steaks this afternoon. Yumm! And, brownies!
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Options
    @BunkinMama‌ That was our goal yesterday! When I changed out of pajamas and took a shower, I put on clean yoga pants and a hoodie. So cozy.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Besides eating our fabulously delicious mini-Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, I did some online shopping & feel definitely on the right track for holiday shopping both for our kids and our family. I even did some baby clothes organizing.
    This morning Will had soccer tots and we finally did another trip to our local apple orchard before they close tomorrow.....you know, snow on the ground totally means fall in my book. Then DH picked up the buy-online-pick-up-at-store things from Target and I worked on laundry.
    Later this afternoon, we are heading to our city's Stroll on State/downtown tree lighting. Tomorrow, the plan is go to an outlet mall with my mom & sister.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

My goal today is me and the girls to stay in pajamas all day.

We did this today too. PJs & movies pretty much all day!

I was recuperating from this outdoor festival we went to yesterday evening. It was fah-reezing out! And I spent a large portion of the time carrying dd bc it was so crowded. My arms were killing me today lol.

• Options
    I abandoned my own thread.  Sorry!

@holly_1007 Big hugs!  I'm sorry this is so difficult right now.  It would be nice if you could just skip all the hard parts and go right to how it's going to be.  I'm sorry you can't do that :(

@BunkinMama did you succeed?

@27boo I'm so hungry now!

@amandad715 your mini thanksgiving sounded delicious.  I'm glad it worked out!  Sounds like you had a fun weekend :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"