Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Sadly I think I should intro

I am 8 weeks and the last two weeks the baby hasn't been growing and no heartbeat. I started spotting today and had to go to the ER. The doctor told me to prepare to take the pill or do a d&c last week. So tomorrow I will call them.
Do you guys know how the pill works? Or would you go with the d&c?

Thanks in advance. I am sorry we are all here :(

Re: Sadly I think I should intro

• I'm sorry for your loss. For me, I prefer the D&C, but it's a really personal choice. Up at the top of the board there is a post called Advice and Experience. In there are personal experiences with different types of losses. You should check it out. Good luck.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. (Hugs)

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry for your loss *hug*

I agree with KingLED. Pill versus d&c is a very personal choice and there is some good info on this board from other ladies. Good luck!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Thanks lady's. I have been reading all the personal story's all day. As heartbreaking as it is, it helps to know what to expect. I started bleeding today so I feel like this next week will be really hard.

• I am so sorry for your loss. I didn't get a choice between a D&C and the pill, but I just wanted to give you support and wish that it goes as smoothly for you as possible.
  • I'm sorry for your loss, @Shayd12
  • Thanks lady's. I think I just passed the baby.. :(

• I'm sorry honey. Sending you {{hugs}}
    Married: August 16 2014
    EDD: July 12, 2015  MC: November 30, 2014 8weeks
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• I am so sorry, how are you feeling today? 

*hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"