August 2015 Moms

Anybody else on Baby #3?

hey ladies so this is my 5th pregnancy and hoping 3rd LO. We had a mc back in Sept and ever since then my period wasn't right so this LO was a surprise and a little scary tbh. Hoping for a DD this time as we already have 2 handsome DS' :)

Re: Anybody else on Baby #3?

• We are fully expecting a boy as well. We even have his name picked, but would be so happy for a girl! Over the moon happy as this is our last LO no matter what :) what is your EDD? Mine is Aug 5th but I'm pretty sure I will have LO Jul 29th. I have to have sections. Nice to know LO's Bday I guess.
  • Hope you can get a DD as well :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats to you as well! I'm not sure when I O'd either. My cycles haven't been right since Sept. I just remember my last period the day it started so I'm going by that for now. I'm still in shock that we are pregnant lol
  • This swill be our third as well. We have two little girls ava. 2.5 and ellia just turned 1 on 11/6
  • This will be my third also, hopefully the second we can bring home. I'm sorry for your loss. I pray we are both around here for a long time!
    Trigger Warning (LC and loss) -- 
    Married May 2008 
    Beautiful daughter Alyssa born April 23, 2011 
    Precious son Isaac born at 34 weeks in April 27, 2014 with Potters Syndrome Type 4 and Down Syndrome - trusted into the arms of Jesus after 3 hours.
    Pregnant again! Due August 8, 2015 please be healthy, little one!

(results on 2/4/15 showed no Down's and it's a girl!) Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • This is #3 for us AND we have two boys as well! 4.5 and 2.5. We would love another boy but we'll accept a girl ;) haha just kidding. Whomever, but I pray it's healthy! Ds2 has a rare genetic disease..
  • Hopefully we can all have uneventful good pregnancies with healthy wee babes :)
  • DaisyZHDaisyZH member
    edited December 2014
    This would be our third if all goes well. We've had 4 very early miscarriages so we're kind of holding our breath for the next few weeks. I hope we all have safe, healthy pregnancies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• This will be our third baby! (4th pregnancy with a loss in 2011). I have a girl (4) and a boy (almost 2). Can't wait to be outnumbered by little people!! :)
  • 3rd on board! We have 2 boys already. 7 and 10 months. they're a handful! I would love a little girl but I don't think it's going to happen. I have always had a feeling I'm going to have nothing but boys, which I would love :) twins run in the family (grandma and 2 cousins on mom's side) so who knows ;) I'm so sorry for your loss and hope that we all have sticky babies!
  • I have 2 already a boy almost 4 and girl 2 and 1 on the way. I'm due the 2nd of august my 4 year old is already telling us its his baby. We are all excited.
  • #3 here. We have two crazy boys ages 4 and 2.5. A girl would be nice but I'm pretty comfortable with boys so that would be awesome too.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• This is #3 for us also, and 2 boys already! I'll be thrilled either way!
  • This is #3 for us too! We are beyond excited! We have a little girl 4.5 and a little boy 2.5. We don't care either way but I know my little girl wants a sister:) just praying for a healthy baby. Due July 31
  • Baby #3 here too and this pregnancy already feels completely different than the first two.
    Jan Siggy

• I love that there is so many of us on baby #3. Don't feel so alone and know we will all be going through similar experiences trying to manage 2 and being exhausted lol
  • #3 right here too. We have two boys 2.5 and 1.5, they are 11.5 months apart. I would like a girl, but don't really care either way. Healthy baby is all that matters.
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • This is #3 for us! We will have 3 kids under 4.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I also have two boys and I love raising boys! Mine are 4.5 and almost 2. They're 2yrs 9 months apart and if this works out the littles will be 2yrs 8 months apart. Perfect spacing! I love seeing my two boys play together and would love to add a third boy to the mix but we'll happily take what we get :)
  • This is baby #3 for me too! I have an almost 4 year old boy & a 2 year old girl.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie - (A6Jy)

• 3rd on board! We have 2 boys already. 7 and 10 months. they're a handful! I would love a little girl but I don't think it's going to happen. I have always had a feeling I'm going to have nothing but boys, which I would love :) twins run in the family (grandma and 2 cousins on mom's side) so who knows ;) I'm so sorry for your loss and hope that we all have sticky babies!

@Knottie38614564‌
    This is me too! 2 boys, 7 and 10 months. Except I'm NOT hoping for twins!!

• I love how there is so many of us here :)

Question for the moms with 2 boys. My sons are 4 and 2 and they fight quite often. Is this normal in your home as well? I just thought they would get along better by now. They def have great moments but they are both into cars trucks and tractors and fight over them all the time. Can get to be an exhausting day!
  • YES!!! This is #3 for us! We have 2 boys (6 and 3) and are on the "would love a girl, but expect a boy bandwagon" :)
  • This is #3 for me. I was reading through the posts and I kind of feel out of place. My son is going to be 15yo in March and my daughter will be 9yo in June. I am due August 5th and will more than likely deliver in July if this one follows suit to my early deliveries with the other 2.

This is kind of like starting over for us. I am 33 and still young but it is still a little nerve wracking.
  • I'm pregnant with (unexpected) #3. My kids are 8&6 - I'm so nervous to have a 3rd so much later than my other 2. Of course this would happen after I got rid of all my stuff! Ha
  • I love how there is so many of us here :)

Question for the moms with 2 boys. My sons are 4 and 2 and they fight quite often. Is this normal in your home as well? I just thought they would get along better by now. They def have great moments but they are both into cars trucks and tractors and fight over them all the time. Can get to be an exhausting day!

Yep. Sounds like our home. They can be very sweet to each other and then start fighting the next second. They also rough house a lot which can be hard to watch. I find that giving them one on one time on the weekends or in the evenings does help some.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• #3 for us too!! We have 2 daughters already-6 and 23 months. Hoping for a healthy baby boy this time.
  • jessers74 said:

This is #3 for me. I was reading through the posts and I kind of feel out of place. My son is going to be 15yo in March and my daughter will be 9yo in June. I am due August 5th and will more than likely deliver in July if this one follows suit to my early deliveries with the other 2.

This is kind of like starting over for us. I am 33 and still young but it is still a little nerve wracking.

I'm right there with you. A little more so... I'm 34, my daughter is 18, my son is 11 and my step-son is 9. We definitely feel like we're starting over.
  • yelah250 said:

I'm pregnant with (unexpected) #3. My kids are 8&6 - I'm so nervous to have a 3rd so much later than my other 2. Of course this would happen after I got rid of all my stuff! Ha

I know the feeling. My first 2 are 6 years apart and as soon as I got rid of the stuff from my first I got pregnant with #2. I got rid of the stuff from #2 who is now 8 yo a few years ago and now pregnant with #3.
  • We would love a girl as well to break up the fighting lol. They def have their moments!
  • #3 for us too. We have a boy and girl (DS is 4 in Jan, DD is 20 mos). Thinking about waiting to find out the gender this time, since we still have boy and girl clothes, etc. so there's no planning really. Could be fun?
  • It's weird that we have so much in common! I also had a miscarriage a few months ago. (I'm unfamiliar with the 'LO' 'DD' lingo.) This will be our third and it came as a surprise! We also have two boys ages 4 and 2. They are constantly wrestling and fighting over cars and trucks. Being pregnant isn't helping my exhaustion at the end of the day! Have you girls told your H's? I haven't told mine yet :neutral_face: I'm only 4w2d along so kinda early.
  • #3 for me as well!  We have two sons Oliver (5) and Gavin (3 on December 22). 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm 6w5d. My husband definitely knows - my kids don't know yet. I'm going to tell them after my first u/s in 2 weeks.
  • Nobody knows yet but my H and a very good friend and here of course :) we will tell our families Christmas Day and a few very good friends with a nice Christmas Card with some sort of a way to announce. Not sure when I will tell everybody else. Guess it will depend on how quick I show. This is my 5th pregnancy and hopefully 3rd baby that sticks!! My last babe I was in Mat clothes by 11 weeks! Ugh
  • mrspiatt said:

jessers74 said:

This is #3 for me. I was reading through the posts and I kind of feel out of place. My son is going to be 15yo in March and my daughter will be 9yo in June. I am due August 5th and will more than likely deliver in July if this one follows suit to my early deliveries with the other 2.

I'm right there with you. A little more so... I'm 34, my daughter is 18, my son is 11 and my step-son is 9. We definitely feel like we're starting over.
    Wow! So nice to hear that I am not alone. My hubby is just shocked and worried. Have you told your other children yet? When do you plan on telling them if not?
  • This is #3 for us too!  5th pregnancy (mc in 2008 and in October).  Very cautiously excited and nervous.  Counting the days until my appointment a week from Friday.  We have a boy (5) and girl (3).  So either gender will be great.  Glad to see so many are expecting #3.
  • @jessers74 I have 2 boys ages 8 and 10 so I'm with you! It feels like it's my first time all over again!

I'm hoping for another boy. But obviously would be happy for whatever comes my way.
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• jessers74 said:

mrspiatt said:

jessers74 said:

Wow! So nice to hear that I am not alone. My hubby is just shocked and worried. Have you told your other children yet? When do you plan on telling them if not?
    We told our 18 year old. She was upset, I figured she would be. She's already graduated high school and is going to community college, planning to transfer in a year and half to NYU. We're in So Cal. She did say she was happy for us, but bummed she won't have a sister relationship with the baby.

We're waiting to tell the boys until January. We're waiting until after the ultra sound on 12/19 then they will both be spending a week with their other parents during Christmas break. We don't want to tell them and then have them feel like we're sending them away.

My husband and I actually planned it. We decided almost 2 years ago it was something we wanted. At the time he was doing a step parent adoption with my daughter, so decided to wait until that was finished. He's thrilled. I am too, but I'm definitely more nervous than I thought I'd be.
  • @jessers74‌ when are you planning on telling your kids?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"