August 2014 Moms
Options

Jealous!!

Erika101076Erika101076 member
edited November 2014 in August 2014 Moms
Ok so I'm happy for you ladies but can I just say I also hate you and am jealous lol

Let me explain, I'm jealous of those whose babies are: STTN, not needed to be swaddled, good nappers, and gaining weight well.... Because my baby is doing none of this :/

It's so nice to hear positive stories from you ladies but at the same time I am so jealous!! Lol!

Re: Jealous!!

• Options
    Ours STTN but he is swaddled. He is not a long napper either.
  • Options
    He's gaining but learned about his dairy intolerance at month 2 so there was that and now with him being extra extra fussy the past 2 wks nursing and sleeping have not been fun.... I know we a have our story... Just being an overtired over sensitive mom lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My kid has never STTN. She wakes up every 2-3 hrs and she's also a crappy napper. Mostly, because I spend all day trying to reign in a screaming 3 year old and it wakes her up.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Crud OP- it sounds like you have hit the jackpot here. Wishing you the best through this struggle. Hopefully some if not all of these issues will resolve soon.
  • Options

Joy1192 said:

My kid has never STTN. She wakes up every 2-3 hrs and she's also a crappy napper. Mostly, because I spend all day trying to reign in a screaming 3 year old and it wakes her up.

DD waits until the exact minute DS has fallen asleep to let out some kind of screech over something.

Yeah, they are conspiring against us. I'm convinced of it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Joy1192 said:
    My DS likes to stand over LO and yell at him 1 inch from his face while he is sleeping.  So his 30 minute crap nap turns into 15 minutes and then the screaming starts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"