July 2015 Moms

curious...

So today was the first time I experienced morning sicknesd.. Driving from boston back to virginia... I had some mcdonalds breakfast but didnt finish it all and took my prenatal after then like an hour or so later puked it all up in the car... You think its from the prenatal or morning sickness?? First time ever throwing up and im 8weeks 4 days and also my boobs never really hurt at all just nipples sometimes.. Is it bc i had a breast agumentation a couple years ago? Just curious my first pregnancy

Re: curious...

• Check the daily symptoms thread. I have no idea what a breast augmentation has to do with anything. Also, not sure how we would know if you have m/s or the McDonald's/prenatal combo made you sick.
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Great to hear!!! Honestly because my last pregnancy was a miscarriage and i had no symptoms Or anything
  • Loading the player...
  • Take your prenatal at night if you want to avoid it causing stomach problems during the day.
  • Very wrll could have been a combination of things. Maybe even motion sickness from the car ride.

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Probably a combo!
  • I had breast aug 11 years ago and the only affect it's having on my pregnancy is that they now feel about 20 lbs each instead of 10 lbs. They have not impacted the gaggy feeling I get when I eat McDonalds.

Maybe I'm just extra giggly today...but I cannot stop laughing at this.

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Chasity08 said:

I had breast aug 11 years ago and the only affect it's having on my pregnancy is that they now feel about 20 lbs each instead of 10 lbs. They have not impacted the gaggy feeling I get when I eat McDonalds.

Maybe I'm just extra giggly today...but I cannot stop laughing at this.
    I was just thinking the same thing!!

OP, check out the daily symptoms thread!!
    Me: 28, DH: 33
    Married 10.12.11
     BFP #1: 5.30.12- Giannna, born 1.27.13
    BFP #2: 9.18.14- due 6.1.15 -- natural m/c @ 5w6d 
    BFP #3 11.2.14- due 7.16.14 -- mmc, d&c @ 10w1d

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image 

• sjsmcs said:

Great to hear!!! Honestly because my last pregnancy was a miscarriage and i had no symptoms Or anything

I'm sorry for you loss.
    So this is your first pregnancy or your second?

Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since July 2014
    BFP#1 11/1/14, EDD 7/15/15, 
    MM/C (blighted ovum) 12/2/14 at 8 wks, D&C 12/5/14
    Fur Parents to Mercy, Fluffy and Big Tex
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • qtjo5 said:

Take your prenatal at night if you want to avoid it causing stomach problems during the day.

Just make sure it's with food (if possible, if you can even keep it down). iron is important during pregnancy and is best absorbed with food.

BFP #1 07/23/14 lost heartbeat @ 9w
    BFP #2 11/07/14 mmc @ 9w
    BFP #3 due February 2016!
  • qtjo5 said:

Take your prenatal at night if you want to avoid it causing stomach problems during the day.

Just make sure it's with food (if possible, if you can even keep it down). iron is important during pregnancy and is best absorbed with food.
    I didn't know that about iron @OctoberStars‌. I'll start taking mine with dinner instead of before bed.
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• edited November 2014
    sjsmcs said:
    So today was the first time I experienced morning sicknesd.. Driving from boston back to virginia... I had some mcdonalds breakfast but didnt finish it all and took my prenatal after then like an hour or so later puked it all up in the car... You think its from the prenatal or morning sickness?? First time ever throwing up and im 8weeks 4 days and also my boobs never really hurt at all just nipples sometimes.. Is it bc i had a breast agumentation a couple years ago? Just curious my first pregnancy
    I always take my prenatal before bed with a huge glass of water. Also, whenever I am pregnant I HAVE to be the driver or I get so sick and we are pulling over all the time. I have never had morning sickness, just car sickness. sometimes I wish I could be driven around and not the driver. :(

ETA: a word
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"