January 2015 Moms

Babies by Monday?!

Apparently yesterday I wasn't supposed to be discharged but they never told my doctor that I was here and discharged me anyway. Woke up this morning and couldn't breathe at all, called and she said "I didn't know you showed up yesterday! Get up here ASAP, I want you admitted. And call my personal number as soon as you get there." Did that, and I know now after an EKG and chest x-Ray that the reason I haven't been able to breathe is because the pre-e is building up fluid around my heart. They gave me meds in an IV for the swelling and fluid, and she came back in to tell me I am getting magnesium for 24 hours. I am 32 weeks today, which is where she wanted me to be at least, and they are looking good. So, any time between now and Monday is what they are thinking, because they don't want the fluid I am retaining to get worse. I am a giant ball of nerves but am so glad that all of the NICU nurses and my doctors feel certain they will be healthy little girls!

Re: Babies by Monday?!

• T&Ps! I hope your girls are healthy and strong and that you have a smooth labor and delivery. Babies by Monday - wow!
  • Sending good thoughts your way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear this but glad you're getting the care you need! Will be sending T&P for you and your girls! Sounds like they'll be in your arms soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thoughts and prayers for you and those girls! Sounds like you are in good hands!
  • Lots of thoughts and prayers!
  • Sending T&P your way!
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Hope all is ok with you and your babies! T & P's for all of you!
  • Goodluck, hope everything will go well!
  • How exciting!  Hope all goes well.
  • Good luck!!!
  • Good luck! Lots of happy thoughts your way.
  • Sending good thoughts for you!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my goodness!!!  Good luck!!!  I will be sending good thoughts to you and your babies for a safe and healthy delivery and recovery for all 3 of you!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh wow, will be thinking of you and the girls! I'm glad you made it this far and I know you and they will be in wonderful hands.
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Wow! I hope everything goes smoothly. Sending you and your girls lots of good thoughts and prayers!

Pregnancy TickerimageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Good job on keepin them cooking this long!!! Hope everything goes well and will be sending good thoughts your way! That's crazy they released you when they weren't supposed to, sounds like you have a good Dr though and you and the girls will be in good hands. Good luck!
  • Well it sounds like you are in good hands. :-) T & P.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck!! 

• Best of luck.  Thinking of you and your girls! 
    After 8 yrs of ttc little one is due Jan. 28

Big brother is excited to meet this little one!

• FX that everything goes okay with the birth! I'm assuming you're having a c-section? I'm curious if they let would let you labor with the cardiac involvement. Regardless, hang in there, I've heard magnesium can be rough, but you're a tough mama, you can do it!
  • Yay! Thoughts and Prayers!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Jan 15 December Siggy: Christmas Fail!
  • How exciting!!! Thoughts and prayers and good vibes coming your way!
  • T&P that everything goes smoothly!  it's scary but it sounds like you're in good hands, and that everyone will be safer and healthier when they're on the outside.  good luck!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Thoughts and prayers are being sent your way for a fast and easy labor/recovery. Glad to hear that your babies look good and you made it to 32 weeks.
  • I am so very glad you have a great team keeping an eye on you. And nerves are normal you will do great and be holding two! Gorgeous girls by monday! Great job making it this far. Best of wishes for you and those baby girls
  • FX that everything goes okay with the birth! I'm assuming you're having a c-section? I'm curious if they let would let you labor with the cardiac involvement. Regardless, hang in there, I've heard magnesium can be rough, but you're a tough mama, you can do it!

I will be having a c-section. Not what I wanted, but for the health and safety of all three of us, it's the best option. My high risk OB said that the girls still look great, but doesn't want to even attempt a vaginal delivery because of the fluid and the high blood pressure. This magnesium SUCKS and I'm just now getting back to feeling normal. I was feeling very out of it and did get some sleep. I have a catheter which sucks too, but all of that is looking okay.

I will be having a c-section. Not what I wanted, but for the health and safety of all three of us, it's the best option. My high risk OB said that the girls still look great, but doesn't want to even attempt a vaginal delivery because of the fluid and the high blood pressure. This magnesium SUCKS and I'm just now getting back to feeling normal. I was feeling very out of it and did get some sleep. I have a catheter which sucks too, but all of that is looking okay.
    That's what I figured. Enjoy the catheter, at least you don't have to get up to pee! :) I know you didn't want the c-section, but there's positives there too. One of my friends delivered her first twin vaginally, and then had to have an emergency c-sec for the second. Given the choice, she would have just gone for the c-section, because having to recover from both deliveries was horrible for her. At least you won't run that risk. Lots and lots of T&P's for you!
  • Good luck! T&P you three are in good health.
    January J'15 Siggy Challenge: Baby FAILS

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Prayers and good luck!
  • Fx, Prayers and good vibes! As a twin mom I know for a fact you're gunna do great! Just stay positive and see all the mamas rooting for you and your girls! Post pics when you get a chance and don't chug anything after the c-section cause you'll puke! lol learned that the hard way ;) much love!
  • T&P for you and your girls . I hope everything goes well .
  • T&P to you and your baby girls! :-) I'm glad your dr was proactive!
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
    Me: Endo & No Tubes 
    DH: perfect!
    IVF#1 (Sept 2013) Long Lupron Protocol
               17 retrieved, 15 fert, 1 perfect blast trans, 10 frozen
                BFP--Ended-- Blighted Ovum
    FET#2 Tentative Sched: Start meds CD1=Feb 1, ET= Feb 19-20
              One Grade 4AA Blast transferred, 5dpt- BFP HPT, 6dpt- line darker
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg
    FET#3 CD1-4/11, start Injections on CD13, ET scheduled- 4/29
             CD12 u/s & bw- Lining 8.7, estrogen 335, cleared for ET in one week!
             CD19 ET- Two Grade 4AA Blast transferred one with assisted hatching
             4dpt- POAS = BFP!....POAS everyday after = DARKER! FX!
             Beta #1- 703!  Beta #2- 4,004! 
             First U/S, 5wk0d- TWO gest sacs, Both with yolk sacs and a fetal pole both measuring 3d ahead!
    ((Thank you LORD, praying these LO grow, grow, grow!)) 
    **Due date Jan 14th- Boy/Girl twins**

imageimage

• Wow! Thinking of you and wishing you a smooth delivery, and that both girls are healthy upon arrival. Good luck!!!

• Checking in as well. I realize that "by Monday" could mean BEFORE Monday. I'll be thinking of you and waiting for an update when you are able to get around to it. Good luck!!!
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Sending you lots of good thoughts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"