December 2014 Moms

Postpartum:)

2»

Re: Postpartum:)

• Wow. Good for you OP?? It took me 10 months to get down to my pre pregnancy weight with B and my old clothes never fit me again. Then I got pregnant and now I bought a ton of sweatshirt to hide the sagging stomach I will have for months after this one. I hate these flaunting posts because not everyone loses the weight immediately or looks the way they did again postpartum.  I struggled for those 10 months and will probably struggle again. 

I'm honestly assuming that I'll never look the way I did pre-pregnancy after this baby is born because I'm shaped just like my mother and she never did. I'm okay with that. Her figure became softer, more "mom-like." I'd like to lose the weight and be smaller than I was pre-pregnancy since I needed to lose about 50 lbs, but I'm not going to stress too much.

The braggy posts just make it hard to stay committed to the "I want to feel good in my skin and not care about what the scale says" mentality.

I also had diastasis recti after having my son and will probably have it again. So, I had a pouch that I just couldn't get rid of and it was frustrating because people thought I was pregnant again 3 months postpartum Even when I lost the weight, I still had the pouch. Posts like this make me want to stay pregnant forever. Not looking forward to the negative comments and dirty looks and assumptions. 

I have that. At least I know why to expect now. People keep saying that my abs will go back to normal. LIARS!
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Loading the player...
  • You know what?? I think that's amazing! Dont feel bad for being happy about that! So you either got lucky with this pregnancy, or you have a body that handles it well. That's really cool. :) yes, other women, (a lot of us) dont have that same luck and we might be jellous of you, and apperantly everyone feels like you're rubbing it in, but ladies.. this is a discussion board. Whats the point in putting her down and judging her for everything. So you dont agree with her wanting to induce herself early? Great! Dont agree with her! Go. head and tell her that you dont agree with her and tell her why and what the dangers are. But leave it at that. Dont go on to tell her how stupid, selfish, and any other thing negative that you think about her. That wont help anything either! All I'm saying is, pregnancy is hard enough on your body, and mind. It's easy to put yourself down and and have your self esteem shot down 10ft. Into the ground. This board was meant to help each other to not feel that way. I understand that this post upset you, but jellousy is a very ugly trait. Come on ladies..
  • Oh.... My.... God.....

WK syndrome over here.

Some people don't understand to understand what others post...

Here's an example
    DH and I: Married 6/9/2017
    DS: birthday 12/17/14

• Thanks @LimaBeanMOM‌ that's really helpful!
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Why is everything I am saying being picked at? I consider you all internet strangers and being a frequent bump poster doesn't change that.

@desireeariel‌ - even me? ;)

Test
  • Why is everything I am saying being picked at? I consider you all internet strangers and being a frequent bump poster doesn't change that.
    @desireeariel‌ - even me? ;)
    pfft I suppose I can make an exception
  • WK learn to spell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"