March 2015 Moms
Options

Feeling fat

My husband was joking and told my nephew on the phone that he wouldn't recognize me. Anyway, I lost weight before I got pregnant and was feeling great about myself and now I feel so fat!!!!!

Re: Feeling fat

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know how you feel, I just keep thinking this is temporary. I haven't gain much weight with my pregnancy, but my belly has grown. I can't see my feet any longer and it is difficult to put my work boots on. Random people keep telling me to drink room temperature water with lemon in it to get rid of the swelling.
  • Options
    Has your doctor told you that you're gaining too much weight and your health or that of your child is at risk? 

If not, STFU. You have a baby growing inside you and it's a goddamn miracle. Grow up.
  • Options
    If you're so worried about being "fat," don't get pregnant. What did you expect to happen?

Fun Fact: Your body goes through monumental changes during pregnancy.

Stop whining and put on your big girl panties. Many women wish they could be in your position but can't for various reasons. smh.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    The other day my mom told me my boobs were huge n so was my belly ??? Some people think these remarks are cute WHY I DONT KNOW !!!! Your hormones make you more sensitive to things like this plus its hard to watch that scale go up and Up but keep in mind what a blessing pregnancy is !!! And ask your doctor if your gaining the healthy amount :)if this is issue for you then talk to someone dont just suck it up you could be suffering from depression .. Which very common in pregnancy and with help can be treated !!!
  • Options
    Thank you for your supportive words!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"