Trying to Get Pregnant

TTGP December Siggy Challenge (CLICKY POLL) -- **WINNER IN OP**

ramaholicramaholic member
edited December 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Options that had three or more votes were added to the poll. The winning option by 6pm PST on November 30th will be the theme for December's Signature Challenge. Choose wisely, friends. ;)

***UPDATE*** Winner, by popular vote, is Christmas/Holiday Movies!  Now run out and get your .gifs!
Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
“I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson

TTGP December Siggy Challenge (CLICKY POLL) -- **WINNER IN OP** 151 votes

Awkward Family Photos/Photo Fails
20% 31 votes
Christmas/Holiday Decoration Fails
15% 24 votes
Favorite Christmas/Holiday Movie
24% 37 votes
Random Acts of Kindness
20% 31 votes
Winter/Sport Fails
13% 21 votes
Winter Wins
3% 6 votes

Re: TTGP December Siggy Challenge (CLICKY POLL) -- **WINNER IN OP**

• Bump
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

“I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • All of these look fun

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • We might have to have a tie breaker poll!
    TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

My Chart
  • Can someone explain the rules to me? This will be my 1st siggy challenge...
  • Holy close clicky polls, batman!
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Fave holiday movie sounds so fun.
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • Bump again, two hours left!

• Christmas movies (I kinda already have a headstart on that one lol) ;)

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • I got mine!!
    Natalie is my absolute favorite movie character. Period.

<3

Love Actually!! Some of my favorite British actors in one film. Yum!
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I can't wait to be on a computer tomorrow to be able to update my siggy!!
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • A Christmas Story <3

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • kariann12 said:
    Good movie choice @HippoTooth :)

Elf is good, but I changed mine!
  • Wait. @slappiness can siggy's violate the TOU?
  • @HippoTooth, I think they can, but I don't think yours does.  It isn't directed at anyone.

• I always choose Colin Firth. Love Actually it is!
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • @miaawallace I don't see the harm in choosing a holiday scene from a movie.  Pick what you'd like!

• Mobile so not sure if anyone has the same as me ... I'll change if there is but FX because I love mine.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Rudolph!!! :)
    ~Married 12.09.12~
    ~NTNP #1 since 11.14 - Current Cycle: 2~
    imageimage

• Yeah, I can't help it. It has to be Love Actually!
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles

• @kch917: To resize the gif, just click on the image in your sig and drag the corner to change size. (It can be as large or small as you choose!)
    @littleliverpill This stopped working for me; are you still able to click on images on your end?  I can't even select them unless I'm highlighting them with my cursor. :(

• It stopped working for me. I googled adjusing size of images in html and it showed me the code. After the quotes for your link write height="350" before the >. Google for how to if my instructions make no sense haha.
    @juliayadda I've done that, too, but it's not as easy. Also, it breaks my .gifs. :(

• Do you host them on imgur? It has been working for me from there.
    @juliayadda Nah, I just take them from The Google.

• @slappiness It's the same siggy she had when she asked the question initially. :)

• Gots mineeeeeeeee.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat. How can you pick Harry Potter?! Frankenpls...
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles

• Venessa88Venessa88 member
    edited December 2014
    Love this challenge!  Hard to pick just one...I had to change mine since someone had picked the same one.  So I thought I would share here for mobile users and to make sure I'm not stealing someones siggy.  

edited cause I can't spell...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"