September 2014 Moms

Weekend Randoms

We're having breakfast with my parents and then grocery shopping.

What is everyone else doing with what's left of the weekend?

Re: Weekend Randoms

• Groceries. Catching up on laundry. And getting the rest of little mans things ready for daycare. Back to work on Wednesday.
  • Loading the player...
  • DH went out of town and sending me to his nephews birthday party. I don't even like the kid, why do I even have to go. I really don't want DD around him bc she starts acting like him.
  • Trying to catch up on laundry (always say it never do it) getting out Christmas decorations and dinner with family
  • @kaitlinr87‌ and @tromboner cute pics! I'm with @mambonumber5‌ and will be spending the day on my couch yelling at the t.v.!
  • Went to jazzercise this morning, now it's football time.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Put up Christmas decorations. Now prepping meals for the week because I go back to work tomorrow :(. Then cleaning up the house so it's in good order for the week. I really don't want to leave my little man tomorrow!
    BFP #1 7/23/12: EDD 4/1/13.  MMC discovered on 9/4/12 @ 10w1d
    BFP# 2 3/9/13:  EDD 11/12/13 m/c 3/15/13 @ 5w3d
    RPL testing shows one copy of MTHFR gene mutation. 
     BFP#3 12/24/13: EDD 9/5/14 Beta #1 13 DPO 168! Beta #2 16 DPO 895!
     First US 1/9/14 @ 5w6d Strong HB!
    2nd US 1/23/14 @ 7w6d baby is still doing great! 3rd US 1/31/14  9w0d: Beautiful wiggly baby! Keep growing baby!
    3/17/14 US @ 15w3d:Its a BOY!

My rainbow baby Isaac has arrived! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been battling a cold, and now a migraine all weekend long... It's killing me because I go back to work at 6am tomorrow... Because I got jipped out of a promotion I'll never be away from LO longer than my 12 hour weekends ever other weekend, (And Daddy will be off with her then) and that makes me feel better..but right now I am watching her coo and stretch and smile on her play mat (forever chasing the lady bug of doom!) and thinking "Man, that potential promotion really was the only reason I was going to stay..." DH is already telling me to drop to Emergency Relief because he hates how stressful the job can be.. I told him I'd give it a pay period to see how it goes.. but listening to her noises... watching her smile.. she's making me think twice about if I'll be filing drop paperwork tomorrow or not.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Battling a headache today. Dh also doesnt feel well, so nothing is going to get accomplished today. I had high hopes for dishes, laundry and cookie making, but I think I will just take a nap.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"