1st Trimester

DH doesn't believe I'm pregnant

silverflowerssilverflowers member
edited October 2014 in 1st Trimester
I took these at about 7-9 DPO (some twice in a day). It's a squinter but I see a line on at least two of them for sure. DH doesn't think it's a true positive. Thoughts? This would be our 3rd baby and we're excited!
(No filter)

Follow-up BFP today :) see second pic.
BabyFruit TickerimageimageimagePhotobucket

Re: DH doesn't believe I'm pregnant

• i definitely see a second line on the 2nd and 4th one down.  Congrats!
    (Might want to wait a few days to retest and confirm that though?)
  • I can see a faint line on two of them as well, the 2nd and 4th from the top! Maybe try another test with ur first morning urine and a different brand of test? Good luck!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I took these at about 7-9 DPO (some twice in a day). It's a squinter but I see a line on at least two of them for sure. DH doesn't think it's a true positive. Thoughts? This would be our 3rd baby and we're excited!
    (No filter)

Get a digital and use FMU.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• I can see a faint line.But test again..
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would wait another week and retest. There MIGHT be a faint faint line on a couple but it's hard to tell.
  • Wait until you're at least 12dpo and test again. You're testing really early right now. I had light, but obvious, lines at 11-14 dpo. I tested again at 21dpo just for fun and the line was darker than the control.
  • I see lines but wait a few days and test with a better test. A more "believable" line will pop up

It's a BOY

• I see lines, but test with a FRER in a day or two. A FRER is more sensitive than a digital, so if you want an early response, I would go that route. Your test looks like mine did when I found out, but since I still had the cup o' pee and a FRER on hand, I immediately took the FRER and saw a definite line. (Sorry for the TMI). I also was more like 13dpo, 7-9dpo is very, very early.

• Implantation takes place around 8-9 dpo on average. Why are you even testing yet? Wait until 12 dpo. I wouldn't believe you are pregnant either.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I could totally understand why he wouldn't believe you on those first strips....but it looks like you have much darker BFP now....CONGRATS and hopefully hubby believes you now.

• With both pregnancies DH had the same response...The line is only a little pink, that doesn't mean anything, right?
  • I had a faint line on my first but a few days later had to take the fancy one to see the words "pregnant" such a nice feeling :-)
  • My fiance was in disbelief for awhile. Even after 8 positives - clearly positive, no squinting required - he didn't really think there was anything in there. It wasn't until our first u/s thathe he actually accepted it.
  • DH didn't believe me either when the line was faint (even though it was much darker than yours..  Wasn't even a squinter).  He just kept trying to convince me it didn't mean anything unless it was much darker.  I had to take a 2nd one to prove it turned too for him to finally accept it. 

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"