TTC After a Loss

~*~June Bugs Check-In 11/25/14 ~*~

This is a weekly check-in for women who have suffered the loss of an angel with an EDD in June, no matter what the year.  You are welcome to join us, just post an intro including your EDD and the information below:

Where are you in your TTCAL journey/cycle, etc? Any updates/appointments you'd like to share?

Good luck to all of you!! If you leave for PGAL, please send me a PM so we can all congratulate you. If you are taking a bump break, please do the same!

June badges:

https://ttcalbadges.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/june-1-e1407202177688.jpg?w=780

https://ttcalbadges.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/june-2-e1407202157824.jpg?w=780

https://ttcalbadges.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/june-3-e1407202166427.jpg?w=780

https://ttcalbadges.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/june-4-e1407202190123.jpg?w=780

QOTW: Are you traveling for Thanksgiving, or hosting?

June Bugs:

@CheesyPeas 6/15/2011 - Hey honey!  We missed you last week.  I’m so sorry to see that AF showed up.  How are you?  We are cycle buddies again.  

@rmpar29 6/26/2013

@MrsG80inTN 6/4/2014 - Hey love!  How’re you doing this week?  

@kittymeowbark 6/21/2014 -  How’re you doing this week honey?  

@towncargirl 6/27/2014 -  I’m so glad that you have an appointment and are feeling comfortable with the center.  How’re you doing this week?

@AngieL610 6/3/2015 - Do you have any more beta checks?  Any sign of AF?

@jmicole1005 6/3/2015 - How did your date go last weekend?  Did you and DH get a chance to spend some time together?  How did your pictures go?

@MrsRed09 6/4/2015 - How did your appointment go last Thursday?  Are your HCG levels dropping more?

@schuebja 6/5/2015 - Is your HCG level dropping OK?  How’s this week going for you?

@catvaughn5002 6/5/2014 - Any sign of AF?  How’re you doing this week?

@mmsly 6/8/2015 - We missed you last week.  How’re you doing?

@Loops925 6/10/2015 - I’m glad that your tube isn’t blocked and that you got the OK to try again.  Please be more considerate of the ladies here and do not mention your LOs.  

@agpjt413 6/14/2015 -  Any sign of AF?  How’re you doing this week?

@nange12 6/14/2014 - When is your MRI?  Do you know what they are looking for?

@MrsOscarFelix 6/19/2015 - So sorry to see that AF showed up.  ((((HUGS))))  How’re you doing this week?

@CFearsy 6/23/2015 - Good luck getting in to see an RE.  I’m guessing no results yet?  

@Charmndmom 6/23/2015 - I’m so sorry for your loss.  Welcome to the check-in.  Did you hear back from your doctor on the next steps?

@KatyF0813 6/24/2015 - How’s the TWW treating you?  

@Mommie2be18 6/24/2015 - Thanks for sharing that poem.  I hope that this week is a little easier on you.  I hope that each week you feel stronger and more able to deal with your co-worker’s pregnancy.  ((((HUGS)))

@Kellybenelly83 6/25/2015 - How’s this week treating you?  Good luck at your appointment!  Or, if you’ve had it already, how’d it go?

@readinglove 6/26/2015 - Any b/w results yet?  How’re you doing this week?

@jones6863 6/27/2015 - If you don’t mind me asking, what does your DH do that he needs to go overseas?  Are you healing up OK from your D&C?

@jordangoodnight - Any sign of AF?  How’s this week treating you?

If your name is missing from above, please let me know and post an update. Some are not included as we have not heard from you in many weeks.

TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
6/2010
 BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
June 3Missing Our January Snowflake

Re: ~*~June Bugs Check-In 11/25/14 ~*~

• AFM: Just hanging out and waiting to O.  Still about another week. 

QOTW - We go to my aunt's house every year for Thanksgiving.  We used to go to my Grandma's, but we outgrew her house.  Everyone brings a dish so my aunt's not stuck cooking everything.  It's a wonderful time and the only holiday we all get together.  (We do for Christmas, but not on Christmas.  Usually a day or two later.)
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013

• Hi Ladies!!

@rmpar29‌!! Thank you for the check in as always >:D<

I am okay. Just taking this cycle one day at a time. I need to regulate my schedule so I can make sure temps are consistent. Just waiting for CD15 to start our ED or EOD method and I hope my O is back to CD20 - CD25

QOTW: Are you traveling for Thanksgiving, or hosting?

Traveling to MIL house. She is an amazing host and I hate doing dishes, so it works out very very well. My H is a chef so we will be preparing a lot of food at our place and traveling with it.

@agpjt413  - FX that sexy time did the trick ;)
    Yelena + Rubere Married: 05/13/2011
    TTC since 2012
    BFP#1EDD: 06/21/2014  ~  TFMR --Holoprosencephaly 
    Said goodbye on 2/10/2014 at 21 weeks. We miss our baby girl "J"
    My Chart image
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    imageimage
    imageimageimage      
  • Loading the player...
  • @agpjt413 - I hope AF makes her grand appearance soon.  Maybe more sexy time is in order?  ;)

@kittymeowbark - Your temps looks pretty good right now.  I don't see too much variation and you should still see a definite temp shift.  Have you thought of temping vaginally?  Other ladies have said that their temps were less rocky that way. 

@Kellybenelly83 - FX for your appointment tonight!  LOL, I didn't even think about Canadians not having Thanksgiving this week.  Sorry!!! 

@MrsRed09 - YAY!  I'm glad that your HCG is dropping and I hope AF comes soon. 
    6/2010

• rmpar29 last weekend was another disaster!!!!  We got in an argument on the way to pictures but the pictures went great and the rest of the day went well for the most part. I did kind of lead him on about having sex but as much as I want it I freak out when it comes time to.  We argued all morning Sunday and only stopped because my family came over.  It's like when he says the smallest thing to make me upset I blow up into this horrible person. I'm thinking about holding off on the ttc part and get emotionally stable again.  I cannot let it kill my marriage. We have an apt tomorrow with the dr to have a followup and ultrasound. I'm going to discuss going back on meds, mainly my adderall and possibly anti anxiety or antidepressants. Does anyone have any experience with this? I've thought about postpartum depression but I'm not sure how that affects women who have miscarriages.  I'm a part of another group where women who have had a miscarriage go right back to trying and then get pregnant within a few months.  As much as I want that to be me, I just can't... I'm not sure what's stopping me but I just want to be normal again.
    Sorry that was very long winded but I have all of this running through my head and just needed to vent. Thank you for checking in, and HUGS to all you ladies! 

QOTW: We're traveling and spending Thanksgiving with my family.  I'm excited for family time but also very nervous at how this will affect me.  I'm also nervous about someone bringing it up and me not able to control my feelings.  
  • Thanks for checking in, finally stopped spotting. It's been two weeks so everything seems to be healing up on time. Just waiting on AF now and hopefully back to tracking cycles again.

DH works for a company that is British based as well, so we signed up for him to do a job swap. It's a great opportunity for him to go over there and work at the manufacturing plant- and for us to experience Europe. I should be excited for it- but frustrated with the timing now.
  • @jmicole - I'm sorry that the weekend didn't turn out as well as you'd hoped.  I agree that it might be best to put TTC on hold until you are healed emotionally.  I know many women that have had to go on anti-depressants or anxiety meds after their loss.  It's a hard thing to deal with for the healthiest person, let alone someone that's prone to depression/anxiety.  There's certainly nothing wrong with getting on some meds and putting TTC off a couple cycles.  I hope you can talk to DH about this and see if he's in the same place.  Many (((((HUGS))))) dear!

@jones6863 - I just noticed your avatar, I think many women here would appreciate if you changed it.  It can be hard for some women to see.  I'm glad that the spotting has stopped and I hope that AF comes soon for you.  That sounds like a wonder and exciting experience!  How long will you be gone for?

@KatyF0813 - Wow, that's really crappy!  I'm sorry for CD1, but it seems like it might be a good thing if you were that terrified.  I don't think that fear will go away, but it does get easier.  Definitely have a talk with DH and see what he thinks about it.  ((((HUGS)))
    6/2010

• Well I got my CD3 blood work done this cycle, and it wasn't great despite the nurse calling me and telling me today that everything looked good.  Clearly they were looking for PCOS signs and not too concerned about much else.  My FSH is 10, which is certainly not what I would call "good," my vitamin D was borderline low despite extra supplementation for the past few months, and my testosterone is below the normal range, which isn't good either, despite what the nurse said.  So I'm annoyed and grumpy today.

QOTW: Are you traveling for Thanksgiving, or hosting?  I'm traveling.  I'll be avoiding extended family gatherings because I have no desire to see the newborns born within a month of when my DD should've been but we'll hang out with immediate family.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• @rmpar29‌ what dish are you bringing to Thanksgiving? I'm going to be doing yams and cranberry sauce. And, thanks for checking on me! I actually had the MRI this morning and should have results back in 3-5 days. They are looking at my pituitary gland to see if there is a reason for my elevated prolactin. Looking very forward to next week with my MRI results and then meeting with the RE as well.

Things have been going better the past few days. Finally feeling like we are going to be able to move forward again. Can't wait to start trying again! :-)
     imagePregnancy Tickerimage

• @CheesyPeas - I would be grumpy too!  Do you have a follow-up scheduled to discuss the results?  I have an awful time with my Vitamin D levels too.  I haven't had them tested in awhile so I have no clue where mine are.  How much do you take per day?

@nange12 - I'm taking sausage stuffing and a bread dip appetizer.  I'm glad that your MRI is done and I hope that you get good results!  Good luck with the RE. 
    6/2010

• @rmpar29, I don't have a follow up appointment with my doctor and doubt they will schedule one since, you know, my results were "good" and all.  I do have 7DPO testing coming up though, so when I call to set up that appointment, I plan to tell them I want AMH tested too and will take it from there. 

I take 2000 IU of vitamin D a day currently through my prenatal and extra supplement.  I think I'll up it to about 4000 IU a day for a while.  How much do you take?

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Mommie2be18Mommie2be18 member
    edited November 2014
    @rmpar29 thanks for the check in. This week I can def tell a big difference emotionally. I have learned my triggers and avoid them better so not as many crying outburts. Friday was 2 weeks since me D&C so that meant we were aloud to hace sexy time this weekend which was good for us because I felt we had been distant from each other. Now waiting for AF so I can start tracking again. I'm so impatient and hoping w the holidays things will go fast.

QOTW: we are hosting at our house. SO will do turkey and I will do the rest. We will only have 8 ppl or so mostly his family. My family doesnt do much for the holidays.
  • @rmpar29‌ Thanks again for the check on. I go again tomorrow for another HCG check. My number is down to 54, so I'm hoping to have it pretty close to 0 or at 0 so I can stop going weekly for blood work. Last week it took them 3 sticks to get one tube, so I'm hoping tomorrow is better. 

QOTW: Are you traveling for Thanksgiving, or hosting? We're traveling.  We're going to my parents' who live about 30 minutes for lunch, then to my DH's grandma's for "grazing" later in the afternoon.  My sister, mom, and I will be Black Friday shopping on Thursday night.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• rmpar29rmpar29 member
    edited November 2014
    @CheesyPeas - I'm glad that you are getting more testing done and I would definitely push to speak to your doc about these results.  I take 5000 units per day of Vitamin D.  My numbers weren't going up with 2000 units, so I was taking 50000 units once per week, but had a hard time remembering to take it (since it was only one a week).  When that was done I found these and figured 5000 units per day might be easier to remember.  I haven't had it tested lately, so I have no idea if it's helping. 

@CFearsy - I cannot believe that punk that hit your car!  I've been thinking about that since you posted it.  I hope his daddy gave him a few choice words and a stiff punishment, but that probably didn't happen.  I hope that the whole ordeal is over with soon for you!  I'm sorry, but I really don't know much about the progesterone levels to be able to give you any advice.  It does sound like they are low for being on that much progesterone.  Could certainly be dealing with a low progesterone issue.  I hope you can talk to your doctor about that soon love! 

@readinglove - I believe that your thyroid should be until 2 for TTC purposes, and some RE's like it under 1.  Don't quote me on that though, just pulling it from my memory, so that could be wrong.  Did you hear from your midwife?  Depending on what they say, you might want to consult with an Endocrinologist on your thyroid. 

@Mommie2be18 - I'm glad that you and DH got to reconnect this weekend.  It is so hard when all you want is that feeling of closeness and you can't have it.  I know what you mean about wanting the holidays to fly by.  Take it easy and be kind to yourself.  Let yourself grieve as much as you need to, but I'm glad that you are feeling a bit stronger.  ((((HUGS))))

@schuebja - I hope that your HCG comes back at 0 honey!  3 pokes?  Do you just have difficult veins, or was the nurse sub par on drawing blood?

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!  I will only be on sporadically for the end of this week and the weekend, but will try to catch with you when I can.  Much love and many ((((HUGS)))) to all of you.  Be kind to yourselves and take a break from the holiday action when you need to.  Feel free to PM me if you need to talk or vent and I will get back to you when I can.  

ETA: tag fail
    6/2010

• @Kellybenelly83 - I'm glad that your HCG is going down nicely.  I hope that you only need another blood draw or two to get down to <10.  It's so hard to move on when you are still stuck in this state.  Maybe do something nice for yourself, get a pedi or a massage to try to relax a bit.  ((((HUGS)))) lady!
    6/2010

• @rmpar29‌ thanks for the check-in!! Hanging in there. I'm frustrated that body is being so wonky but I know that it typically is your first cycle after mc. I mean 9 day LP? Then a 3 day AF, followed by two days of light spotting?? Oh well here's hoping my body figures it sooner rather than later. When AF first came I was really upset and felt like I was grieving all over again like it was a reminder to me that AF shouldn't be here and I should still be pregnant. But have been keeping myself busy and have started to feel better. QOTW: Not hosting but not really traveling that far. My parents are only five minutes and we are going there during the day. My DH's family is only 15 min from there and that's were we go for the evening.

Married 9/13/14

Me: 24 / DH: 24

BFP#1 10/15/14 - EDD 6/19/2014 - MC 10/23/14

BFP #2: 12/18/14 - EDD: 8/31/15 - MC 1/4/14 5w6d

**Currently Benched until TBD**

My Chart

• @MrsOscarFelix - I'm sorry that your body's being so wonky!  I also spotted after a 9 day LP, so I feel your pain.  I hope that your body cooperates this cycle.  I'm glad that you are feeling better.  I've discovered that each cycle my grieving was less.  I hope it's the same for you.  (((((HUGS))))
    6/2010

• @rmpar29 – thanks for the check-in.  Hopefully O comes soon for you!

@agpt413 – Sad when you’re actually waiting for AF to come, but I know how that is.  FX she comes soon.

@kittymeowbark – sometimes one day at a time is all we can do.  Hope your cycle cooperates this month!

@kellybenelly83 – I know it’s frustrating to keep going back in for more tests, but hopefully everything will come back better the next time around.  It’s understandable to be mopey.  Hugs

@mrsred09 – Glad to hear your numbers are dropping.

@jmicole1005 – Sorry that you all got in an argument.  Give yourself time to get through this.  I’ve seen losses really hurt a marriage, but it can also make them stronger.  With regard to sex, it might be easier on you if you all ease into things… watch a movie on the sofa and play around a little and see if that helps.  For me the first time after my first loss was the hardest but after that it just felt good to be close to my husband.

@jones6863 – Glad things seem like they are healing well.

@katyf0813 – I didn’t see your TP, but sounds like you had a whirlwind of emotions.  Hugs.

@cheesypeas – I’m sorry the nurse didn’t thoroughly go over your results.  Will you get to talk to the doctor at all about them and get more answers?

@nange12 – FX the MRI gives you answers of some sort.

@Cfearsy – I get feeling overwhelmed.  We can be overwhelmed buddies.  Sorry your blood work isn’t really giving you much as far as answers.  I wish I knew what to tell you on progesterone… My doc seems to feel like above 20 is good at that point, but I get different answers from google.  UGH!

@readinglove – Ok… so not to alarm you, but 2.83 on thyroid seems high.  My doc prefers closer to 1 for fertility purposes.  While 2.83 is in range, because of your losses, I’d push for more thyroid antibody tests because you could still have Hashimotos like me… Mine was never actually that high and I was still diagnosed.  

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• Hi June bugs – I’m sorry I’ve been noncommunicative lately… I’ve been a little down in the dumps and things at home are on the nutso side. 

@rmpar29 – thanks for the check-in.  Hopefully O comes soon for you!

@agpt413 – Sad when you’re actually waiting for AF to come, but I know how that is.  FX she comes soon.

@kittymeowbark – sometimes one day at a time is all we can do.  Hope your cycle cooperates this month!

@kellybenelly83 – I know it’s frustrating to keep going back in for more tests, but hopefully everything will come back better the next time around.  It’s understandable to be mopey.  Hugs

@mrsred09 – Glad to hear your numbers are dropping.

@jmicole1005 – Sorry that you all got in an argument.  Give yourself time to get through this.  I’ve seen losses really hurt a marriage, but it can also make them stronger.  With regard to sex, it might be easier on you if you all ease into things… watch a movie on the sofa and play around a little and see if that helps.  For me the first time after my first loss was the hardest but after that it just felt good to be close to my husband.

@jones6863 – Glad things seem like they are healing well.

@katyf0813 – I didn’t see your TP, but sounds like you had a whirlwind of emotions.  Hugs.

@cheesypeas – I’m sorry the nurse didn’t thoroughly go over your results.  Will you get to talk to the doctor at all about them and get more answers?

@nange12 – FX the MRI gives you answers of some sort.

@Cfearsy – I get feeling overwhelmed.  We can be overwhelmed buddies.  Sorry your blood work isn’t really giving you much as far as answers.  I wish I knew what to tell you on progesterone… My doc seems to feel like above 20 is good at that point, but I get different answers from google.  UGH!

@readinglove – Ok… so not to alarm you, but 2.83 on thyroid seems high.  My doc prefers closer to 1 for fertility purposes.  While 2.83 is in range, because of your losses, I’d push for more thyroid antibody tests because you could still have Hashimotos like me… Mine was never actually that high and I was still diagnosed.  

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• AFM - Things are crazy in my house.  CraZy.  My ILs are staying with us b/c my MIL had to have her thyroid taken out last week and my FIL had to have a prostate biopsy.  MIL is recovering well mostly (though she's a terrible patient), but FIL didn't do so well with the biopsy and wound up having to have a catheter so they get to stay until Monday which is the day I also leave to go on a week long business trip.  My MIL can't stay quiet for long (like she hates silence) and her topic of choice is my BIL's new girlfriend (who he's bringing to my house for TG with her 4 y/o son)... She keeps wanting to talk about what we're getting for the GF for christmas, and what we're going to get her son for Christmas... Uh, they've been dating for a month and I don't know either one... and this is the 4th girlfriend since his divorce in July so I'm not getting too attached... It's just frustrating.  I know part of it is me just being overly emotional and freaked out since we are in the midst of not knowing what all we are doing next... 

Aren't you glad you asked @rmpar29?  :-)  All in all though I'm still here and I'm gonna make it... I do have my physical today though and I'm just a bit afraid that my blood tests will be TERRIBLE b/c I haven't been able to work out much with all that's been going on and my eating has been atrocious.  Good times.

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009

imageimage

All Welcome

• @rmpar29  AF did finally show up.  At first, I was worried because I had very light bleeding for the first 3 days but now turns out it must have been spotting.  My flow is somewhat back to normal and still enduring AF.  I'm feeling excited to see my family for Thanksgiving this week.  However, I'm also anxious to hear the inevitable questions of when are you and DH having a baby? Isn't it your turn? My extended family isn't aware of our loss. I'm going to try and laugh it off. We will see how that goes.
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!! 
    Me: 26 DH:28
    TTC - Sept 2014
    # 1 BFP - October 5, 2014 EDD June 5, 2015 CP - October 14, 2014

TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animal Interactions in the Snow
  • MrsG80inTN thanks love

You sound like you have your hands more than full! Maybe just suggest you wait until you get to know her better before planning a gift? it allows some time to see if it will extend to Christmas in terms of relationship.
    Yes, yes I do... I suggested that for sure, but MIL continues to talk about it.  

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009

imageimage

All Welcome

• **SNIP**

You're not alarming me. :) It seems high to me too, especially after doing a whole mess of Googling. I found a lot of credible sources (Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism) with studies saying that having a level of less than 2.5 is ideal for TTC and first trimester of pregnancy, and that being above that can increase miscarriage by 69%. My mom and brother both have thyroid issues (I can never remember which is which with hypo/hyper...their TSH numbers are always high), so I feel like it's just a matter of time. I'm definitely going to be pushing for more testing based on my numbers, history, and new knowledge.
    Phew - glad I didn't alarm you :-)  Please do press for more testing.  It's so important to get answers, ya know?!?!  Esp if your mom/brother have thyroid issues.  my mom has thyroid issues which is why they tested mine as well when I was having trouble TTC.  I hope you get answers.

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009

imageimage

All Welcome

• @MrsG80inTN - Of course I'm glad that I asked!  I love hearing from you girl, whether it's good or bad.  I hope that your b/w is OK.  You may not be eating well, exercising now, but it hasn't been that long since you were.  I'm sorry that things have been crazy at your house and I hope that their visit isn't horrible (it would be with my ILs).  4th girlfriend since July, sounds like rebounds to me.  ((((HUGS)))) love and I hope your holiday is pleasant even with your house guests.  Know that I'm here honey!

@catvaughn5002 - I'm glad that AF showed up and seems to be normal now.  I had a snarky response for your family, but then decided that was my migraine talking and it wouldn't create the most festive atmosphere.  I hope that the "laughing off" works and that you are able to enjoy yourself. 

6/2010

• @rmpar29 - thanks friend.  I'm sorry you've got a migraine.  I've had a few in the last couple weeks which just SUCKS!  But thanks for reminding me because I need to ask my GP about a refill for treximet!

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009

imageimage

All Welcome

• @MrsG80inTN - Glad I could remind you!  ;) Migraines do really, really suck!!!  All I want to do is drink caffeinated soda and eat carbs.

@CFearsy - Yes, this is a hopping check-in!  Crazy, and sad, to think that a month ago there was only 4 of us. 
    6/2010

• @rmpar29‌ Still no sign of AF... Sunday was 4 weeks since the MC so she's not really behind schedule yet but I just want to get it over with so I have a better idea of when I can TTC again. I've been busy this week so that's kept my mind off things. And I'll be busier tonight because I'm in charge of pies. :)

QOTW: We're having Thanksgiving at my parents house but they live like 5 minutes away so I'm not doing much traveling.
    Me: 24 (hypothyroidism)
    DH:25
    Married June 2012 
    TTC September 2014
    BFP #1 October 17, 2014
    MC #1 October 26, 2014
    Benched 2 cycles (hoping to TTC January
    Off the bench as of Jan 2015
  • @readinglove Thanks! Pies are quite a job lol. Happy early Thanksgiving :)
    Me: 24 (hypothyroidism)
    DH:25
    Married June 2012 
    TTC September 2014
    BFP #1 October 17, 2014
    MC #1 October 26, 2014
    Benched 2 cycles (hoping to TTC January
    Off the bench as of Jan 2015
  • @rmpar29‌ Thanks for the very thorough check in! That is impressive. I'm just waiting now for this part to end. The doctor called yesterday and said to come in for an ultrasound after I've stopped bleeding. That makes me feel better that they are going to check to make everything has cleared. They'll check my hcg at that point as well. I'm doing alright emotionally overall I think. I think it kind of helped that we knew this might happen two weeks ago when we got the negative u/ s results. We had some time to come to terms before it actually happened. I was able to begin working out again yesterday, and man, that felt good. Thank God for endorphins!
    Me: 33, DH: 32  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • SO late to this check in. Betas are negative. I've been spotting since Wednesday, but no full AF. Couldn't get in touch with my dr due to the holiday, but I'll try again on Monday. It's entirely possible that this will just be a super light period. We shall see.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend (if you celebrated!)
    DH & me - 31. 

BFP #1 09/27/14 -- MMC 5w (discovered 8w) 
    IUI #1 - #4  - bfn (late 2015 to early 2016)
    01/03/17 - 12mm x 6mm polyp removed from uterus- neg path, yay!
    IUI #5 - February 2017. Hoping for some magic 
    02.22.17 - BFP! EDD 11/01/17

Baby G has arrived! 10/14/17
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"