June 2015 Moms

Gifted Grandpa? Hocus Pocus?

So my grandpa visited from interstate recently and whilst chit chatting he asked to feel my pulse. I gave him my wrist and he felt for my pulse for about a minute or two. Then he asked me "How are you feeling?" Me, "Great." He looks at me for a few seconds then holds my pulse again.

Today caught up with Mum and she said "grandpa knows your pregnant because of your pulse being different"
I've had very little symptoms and its been easy for me to hide my pregnancy so far.

Its a bit funny hocus pocus and possibly just lucky guessing. However it brings me to ask the question, has anyone guessed you were pregnant in a strange way?

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: June 10th 2015 ~ Aussie Bumpie~FTM

** June 2015 ~ January Siggy - Pinterest Fails**

Re: Gifted Grandpa? Hocus Pocus?

• Why was he checking your pulse? haha
    2nd Pregnancy, EDD 6/28/15 | Married 11/08 | Me: 33 DH: 36 | Step-son: 14 Son: 11
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lol I have no idea!!! He's a funny character.

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: June 10th 2015 ~ Aussie Bumpie~FTM

** June 2015 ~ January Siggy - Pinterest Fails**

• Loading the player...
  • This is too funny. My grandma (who is in the US) asked my sister during Thanksgiving (I wasn't there obviously) if I was pregnant. So crazy... I haven't seen her or talked to her on the phone since I've been pregnant.

And then today at work, a girl who I hardly ever talk to came up to me and said "Congrats", I asked "For what?", and she responded by saying "You're pregnant, I can see it in your face". I was so shocked I couldn't say anything-- then she winked and just walked away!
    Married: 28 August 2014
    BFP #1: 11 October 2014
    EDD: 22 June 2015 -- updated DD: 20 June 2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"