Trying to Get Pregnant

Implantation spotting

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Implantation spotting

• LandJ8187 said:
    Hello lovelies, Question. 2 days ago I had really bad cramps early in the morning. Lasted 5 minutes and went back to sleep. Then last night I went to the bathroom and had 2very small spots of blood. Not like pre AF spotting, more red like if you scratch your face and blot it with a tissue. Could that be implantation bleeding if it was 2 days after the cramps or does it happen soon after? Cramps at 5dpo, spotting at 7dpo. Any advice would be great!
    Likely not. Any symptoms that early are almost certainly not pregnancy related. The only way to know if it's implantation spotting (super rare) is a positive test. And even then it could have just been random spotting.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for not flipping out on us.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It seems unlikely. But if you think you might be pregnant, the thing to do would be to wait a few days and then take a pregnancy test. Spotting at 7dpo is more likely to be a symptom of too much Googling than a symptom of pregnancy.
    Me: 30  DH: 45
    Married: 7/19/2014
    TTC #1 since 8/2014
    BFP 1/10/15 EDD 9/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
    Sept. '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"