June 2015 Moms

pains

So today i have been noticing some pains...nothing like cramps that come and go its almost constant I notice it a lot when sitting down...

*med disclaimer noted just wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what it could be or if I should consault my dr.? There is no blood just a tone of discharge

Re: pains

• How far along are you? Your uterus could be stretching and other insides could be moving around to accommodate
  • Loading the player...
  • I read that this is the time when you could feel ligament stretching type pains. I don't have any personal knowledge or experience but i hope you feel better soon. If its not so sharp and bearable I wouldnt be overly concerned.

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: June 10th 2015 ~ Aussie Bumpie~FTM

** June 2015 ~ January Siggy - Pinterest Fails**

• You very well could have the ligaments stretching. If it feels like constant full achey feeling That's what it probably is. As long as it isn't a sharp pain and you aren't bleeding I think it's in the realm of possibility that it's all normal
  • I also have pains that tend to start when I stand too long or am doing too much around the house... It goes away when I relax.. I too am wondering if this is normal?
  • Sounds like round ligament stretching (your uterus stretching) especially if it feels like sharper & in a smaller area low & kinda on the side instead of the dull all over crunching feeling like cramps
  • lma0519 said:

I also have pains that tend to start when I stand too long or am doing too much around the house... It goes away when I relax.. I too am wondering if this is normal?

I'm on my 3rd pregnancy & I get that pain in my belly throughout my pregnancies whenever I would be doing too much, I learned it's my body's way of telling me I'm doing too much, time to stop & rest, good job listening!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"