July 2015 Moms

Crippling exhaustion?

this is my third pregnancy and i am experiencing crippling exhaustion, unlike either of my previous pregnancies. I am sleeping 9-11 hours at night, and taking a 3 hour nap midday. My poor toddlers (almost 3 and almost 2) have never seen so much tv in their lives. It feels like just breathing takes the extra effort And energy. The only things getting done these days are
The necessities and my house is a train wreck! Anyone else experiencing this? I have a
Lot of fraternal twins in my family and I have heard the exhaustion could be a sign of multiples. Edd
Is 7/15, go
To obgyn for the first time
Next week and I am jumping out of my skin wanting to know if it
Could be multiples! Soooo tired.

Re: Crippling exhaustion?

• I'm super tired as well...

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Same here....super tired ALL THE TIME. I expected fatigue but not this bad. We might be having twins so maybe that explains it. Hope you feel better!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm soooo tired. I could sleep all day if I was able!
  • Yeah, crector421, pretty sure if left to it my body would sleep about 18 hours a day!
  • I've been going to bed at 8 every night for the past few nights and waking up at 8 in the morning.
  • I am not one to nap at all, but I have been beyond exhausted with this pg. It takes over my body and I cannot fight it or push through it. I told my dh it is like I have been drugged. My 4yo dd is loosing patience with me.
    BFP 10/31/12, MC 11/9/12 - We had to say goodbye before we could really say hello. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same here! I just want to sleep all day! But I have to take care of my son and struggle through my nursing program...my bed keeps calling tho!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • charlie+7charlie+7 member
    edited November 2014
    I can't even work 30 hours a week anymore. I'm exhausted. Even showering takes it out of me. I had a few good days when I feel like a normal person and try to get things done then. Told my hubby it's like permanent jet lag. I dozed off at 5pm last night and woke at 9pm. Then slept 10pm until 9am this morning! Minus a 6am toilet and cat feed stop.
  • So very exhausted today and I haven't done much.
    I was ready for bed at 6pm and thought it was 10pm
  • This is my first pregnancy and I've literally had to drop out of uni because I am tired ALLL THE TIME !!! I get 10 hrs of sleep a night and sleep for atleast 3 hours during the day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"