August 2014 Moms
Options

Best Thing You Ate Thanksgiving Edition

What was the best thing (or things) you ate yesterday?

Re: Best Thing You Ate Thanksgiving Edition

• Options
    Pioneer Woman Soul Sweet Potatoes!! Omg....ok so I usually love sweet potatoes with marshmallows...but went grown up w a casserole this year...this was AMAZING! Runners up were the Honeybaked Ham and stuffing!
  • Options

Pioneer Woman Soul Sweet Potatoes!! Omg....ok so I usually love sweet potatoes with marshmallows...but went grown up w a casserole this year...this was AMAZING! Runners up were the Honeybaked Ham and stuffing!

I was going to say those exact sweet potatoes. Omg they are amazing!!! I could've eaten the whole pan.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Stuffing balls smothered in gravy. Oh so tasty.
  • Options
    Spinach madeleine(sp?) which is a spicy, cheesy, spinach dish, and chocolate pecan pie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Brussels sprouts with bacon and shallots. Mmmmmm.

Forget about the career, house, husband, and baby. With this post it's official; I'm a grown up now.
    August 2014 Siggy Challenge: Motivational Speaking for Moms
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Normally I hate cooked carrots. Apparently, if you add a stick of butter, some brown sugar, and bacon, the little guys are damn delicious
  • Options
    What didn't I like?? Seriously, I love holiday food.

Stuffing had pecans in it and was awesome.

Mashed Potatoes had goat cheese in them!

Normally I'm not a big carb lover and dig Brussels spouts but those two were amazing.
  • Options
    We also went non-traditional with the protein.. I needed to use up chicken and we hadnt bought a turkey yet, so I made chicken cordon bleu. Favorite thing was the pumpkin pie though. Yum!
  • Options
    Sweet. Potato. Pecan. Pie. With BOURBON sauce. Pour that shit straight into my mouth.
  • Options
    It's hard to decide between the raw turkey or the cold mashed potatoes. (Dinner at cousins house wasn't so great...)
    Luckily we brought a pumpkin cheesecake from cheesecake factory. That was by far the best!

imageimage
  • Options
    Chocolate dipped cheesecake bites. Omg, angels are singing.

Traditional stuffing and cranberries (with ridges) came in a very close second. :)

And pumpkin pie of course.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"