July 2015 Moms
Options

Yuck!!

AllisekaylinAllisekaylin member
edited November 2014 in July 2015 Moms
Here I am cheerfully decorating the house for Christmas.... & as I went around spraying the Christmas scentsy room spray I have all around the house (went overboard with it like normal) and OMG I forgot how sensitive I am to smells. I had to step outside and came back in and it was still overwhelming so I have windows open and cieling fans on haha. I feel a headache coming on... Oops!

Anyways that's my little story for today!! Anyone else super sensitive to smells?

Re: Yuck!!

• Options
    Oh no!! Poor thing! I'm super sensitive naturally, but it's in overdrive now! My DH made me an omelet with turkey inside, I almost couldn't eat it, and thinking about it makes me gag!
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    We went to a movie today (Mockingjay) and omg...normally I love popcorn but the smell today was awful!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VOTE on my Name List
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH just warmed up leftovers. The turkey smell makes me want to barf right now..
  • Options
    Banana!! I like banana but not the smell as of yesterday!!
  • Options
    ^^ditto the turkey. I thought that was going to put me over the edge. Terrible that and dill pickle chips barf!
  • Options
    I typically can't smell anything - mostly due to constant congestion due to allergies - but now I feel like I can smell every little thing from a mile away. It's definitely a change...not sure it's for the better when the scents make me sick. Good luck airing out your place!
  • Options
    Trying to prepare my turkey on Thursday almost ruin thanksgiving dinner for me lol. Having to wash it and pull "everything" out lol
  • Options
    I came over my boyfriends to decorate for Christmas. He had a pumpkin candle burning that I normally love but today made me nauseous.
    image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I stopped at my MIL's today and she was cooking chitterlings. And yes, it smelled like a$$.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Here I am cheerfully decorating the house for Christmas.... & as I went around spraying the Christmas scentsy room spray I have all around the house (went overboard with it like normal) and OMG I forgot how sensitive I am to smells. I had to step outside and came back in and it was still overwhelming so I have windows open and cieling fans on haha. I feel a headache coming on... Oops!

Anyways that's my little story for today!! Anyone else super sensitive to smells?

I hate when that happens! I have totally done that before. :-&
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @Emeraldeyed315‌ Haha, went to Mockingjay last Friday, and all was well until a couple decided to sit down right in front of me, and they smelled like old, stale beer and wet ashtrays... 2 hours in a packed theater felt like a lifetime!
  • Options
    Something in the grocery store made me dry heave last night :( I don't even know what it was!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Was cooking eggs (I can barely write about it lol) earlier and literally almost had my first sickness episode but I ran outside haha. Fresh air always saves the day for me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"