August 2014 Moms
Options

21!!!:D

It's my birthday today!(: I'm 21 and can't even celebrate like I had planned for so many years:/ oh well I got my love and little love to spend it with instead<3

Re: 21!!!:D

• Options
    Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!!!

Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy birthday!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lynds002 said:

Happy birthday! The 21st birthday tradition of getting way too drunk isn't much fun anyway.

Yeah I'm not really much for drinking anyways. I'll probably just buy a drink just because I can when BF takes me to dinner tonight and just let him drink it haha :D
    Thanks btw!
  • Options
    cdseno said:

Happy birthday!

Oh gosh! Yeah let's not set me on fire today!:O
  • Options
    Thanks guys(:
  • Options
    Happy Birthday! At least have a wonderful dessert :)
  • Options
    Happy birthday!! :)
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, have a wonderful day!
  • Options

Happy birthday! I am so old!

Also, if you are BF you can definitely enjoy one drink at dinner--if you want. Just wait until you feel "normal" again before BF. Enjoy!

Oh my gosh! I was just looking this up to see if I could! Thanks(:

And thanks everybody else too!(:
  • Options
    imageimage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Happy Birthday!!
  • Options
    On the feeling old train here too. Happy birthday - enjoy!

image    image
  • Options
    Happy birthday!

My LC says, "if you're safe to drive, then you're safe to bf." I've also heard, "if you pollute, dilute." Instead of pumping and dumping you just mix in the affected breastmilk with milk that doesn't have alcohol in it.

TTC Since 6/13
    BFP 1: 6/16/13  EDD: 3/2/14  MMC: 8/26/13
    BFP 2: 11/16/13 EDD: 8/3/14
    Baby Brody born 8/1/14!!!

• Options
    Oh and happy birthday!
    I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

• Options
    Happy birthday!

Wow... It's been a while and then some since I saw 21. :-) enjoy your birthday!
  • Options
    Happy birthday, hope you have a good day!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I was pregnant for mine! :) I don't feel like I missed anything!
  • Options
    To add on the @jenniferurs‌' horrible 21st bday story, on my husband's 21st, he got so drunk that he fell walking into his apartment, chipping his front tooth on the cement. It now has to be recapped every three years, and falls off randomly.
    August 2014 Siggy Challenge: Motivational Speaking for Moms
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! @jenniferurs‌ that's funny but not funny.
    Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes though! I really appreciate them(:
  • Options
    tamarar5tamarar5 member
    edited November 2014
    Happy birthday!!! Hope you have an awesome day, and an even more awesome time when you do get to go out to celebrate. :D

At least you have a snuggly little bug to cuddle. I didn't get to go out on my 21st, because I was abandoned babysitting my friend's 1 week old! She and I were supposed to go out for a cocktail, but when I got there to pick her up, she and her husband had to "run out quick for a "work" thing." Eight hours later they poured themselves home completely trashed, meanwhile I'd been stuck with their newborn and no milk.

Edit because I missed the typo.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Happy birthday!

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    tamarar5 said:

Happy birthday!!! Hope you have an awesome day, and an even more awesome time when you do get to go out to celebrate. :D

At least you have a snuggly little bug to cuddle. I didn't get to go out on my 21st, because I was abandoned babysitting my friend's 1 week old! She and I were supposed to go out for a cocktail, but when I got there to pick her up, she and her husband had to "run out quick for a "work" thing." Right hours later they poured themselves home completely trashed, meanwhile I'd been stuck with their newborn and no milk.

Whaaaa? That's wrong on so many levels. To do that to you, to leave the newborn, ugh.
  • Options
    I agree with @lynds002‌. That is way messed up
  • Options
    Looks like I don't have to worry about drinking later....BF is no longer taking me out. Oh well...
  • Options
    aly&sam said:

Looks like I don't have to worry about drinking later....BF is no longer taking me out. Oh well...

What?!? It's time to call up a girlfriend. Or at least go buy a bottle of champagne from the liquor store.
  • Options
    @lynds002‌ I would totally call up a girlfriend. If I had any that were available. I'm pretty shy in person so I really only have one friend. It's all good though. There will be other birthdays. At least next year I can have as many drinks as I want! That's hoping that we don't get another surprise pregnancy!
  • Options
    aly&sam said:

@lynds002‌ I would totally call up a girlfriend. If I had any that were available. I'm pretty shy in person so I really only have one friend. It's all good though. There will be other birthdays. At least next year I can have as many drinks as I want! That's hoping that we don't get another surprise pregnancy!

Well at 8, I'm having a hard cider and toasting you! :-)
  • Options
    lynds002 said:

aly&sam said:

Well at 8, I'm having a hard cider and toasting you! :-)
    Haha well thank you!(:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"