Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Sex.

We did the deed. But it made me emotional. I was sad afterwards. I guess when you get pregnant it brings on a whole new meaning. However, we aren't cleared yet to start ttc and I think that had a lot to do with it. Has anyone experienced this or felt this way after your loss?

Re: Sex.

• Yes- I cried.  The second time felt more "back to normal" but the first time was difficult emotionally.

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

• I also cried and felt very sad the first time. You aren't weird :) *hug
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • I am not allowed to have sex until 4 weeks after the surgery. I can't put anything inside me including tampons. I expect it's going to be so weird after all that time and the trauma.
  • Not with sex, but when my period comes. I'm pissed, sad, disappointed... Etc.
  • I didn't actually cry but I felt weird and numb the first time we had sex afterward.  After the first few times it was more normal.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Hey hun, I felt the same. It was weird and I wasn't 100% into it. It get's better after a couple of times.
  • Thank you ladies! Sorry I didn't respond sooner it's been a busy couple of days! The first time I was emotional but now after the second time I'm having some cramping it's tender where my ovaries would be so I'm kind of paranoid and I'm not even really sure I'm emotionally ready for sex. My doctor did a pelvic exam and said everything felt good so maybe I'm just being crazy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"