Trying to Get Pregnant

-- W-T-O Saturday --

Month/Cycle:  

CD: 

What are you doing to GKTFU:

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks:

GTKY- What is the best DIY gift you've given or received?
TTC since 5/2014 
Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: -- W-T-O Saturday --

• Month/Cycle:  3

CD: 6

What are you doing to GKTFU: This is my first month temping and charting. I am supposed to take this month off due to a recent early m/c so I am just practicing charting really. 

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: None really I'm sad tomorrow is Sunday and then it will be Monday and back to work. I've been off since Wed. so it has been a nice mini vaca.

GTKY- What is the best DIY gift you've given or received? A crochet blanket! It was well done and has been holding up to washes and such. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTGP December siggy challenge
    workout fail

Married 5/22/10, DD born 8/24/11, ttc #2 sept '14
     5wks

• Month/Cycle:  8

CD: 6 (finally, tail end of period) 

What are you doing to GKTFU:  Just shooting for good timing and taking my pnv. 

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks:  Nothing today

GTKY- What is the best DIY gift you've given or received?  A friend made some adorable placemats/napkin set for us that I still don't want to use because they are so cute! 

TTC since 5/2014 
    Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD: 15

What are you doing to GKTFU: EOD, PNV, OPK, bbt

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: I was beyond crabby yesterday. Since going off bcp Sep 4th I have random days where I am so hormonal I can't even stand myself! Weird thing is the days are almost always post period and before ovulation and not at normal pms time. Also I have no signs of ovulation yet so looks like will be another long cycle.

GTKY- What is the best DIY gift you've given or received? I made my nieces quilts two years ago and they still use them daily! 
                                                               Married 6/2006
                                                               TTC #1 9/2014
  • Cycle/Month: 19/18

CD: 9

What are you doing to get KU?: OPK, temp, sex

R/R/Etc: My house smells funny and I don't know what it is.

GTKY: Someone once made me a pair of gloves. They are so cute. I still wear them sometimes.

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 10

What are you doing to GKTFU: BBT, CM, PNVs, starting OPKs today, and shooting for sex at minimum 3x a week.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Had a super low temp today but I think it's because I was mouth breathing last night. Trying not to go crazy about it and considering switching to vag temping next cycle. I'm also getting frustrated with DH's work schedule. He's been coming home exhausted every night, which makes it really difficult to fit in all the secks because he's just too tired. Stupid work.

GTKY: I made a really nice crocheted blanket for an ex once. Wish I'd taken it back when we broke up.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • FX for an early O @Brewgirl1980‌!
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 13

What are you doing to GKTFU: pnv opk preseed bbt w ff cm eod sex

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: so my temp dropped the past 2 days nothing has changed I temped at the same turns. Anyone have an idea why???

GTKY- What is the best DIY gift you've given or received?
    My niece has made me some
    Cute gifts and drawings I love that stuff
  • Happy Saturday everyone!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

What are you doing to GKTFU: temping, cm, CBFM, EOD, water, PNV, OPKs starting tomorrow.

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: nothing. Kind of a rant. Last cycle I was obsessive about GKTFU. This month I'm not as obsessed, we're just having fun.

GTKY- What is the best DIY gift you've given or received? I love knittkng stuff and giving it to people. I've made a couple of baby blankets, scarves and hats. Everyone loves them.
    ********************************************************************************
    TTGP January 2015 Sig Challenge
    Workout Fails
    fail animated GIF

TTC #1 since October 2014
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Month/Cycle:  3

CD: 5

What are you doing to GKTFU: temping, charting, trying to get timing right!

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: Nothing too bad today! Sad the holiday is over but looking forward to the next!

GTKY- What is the best DIY gift you've given or received? I love getting crafty. Painted my nieces lap boards for homework. Sewed them pillows for a dorm. 
  • Month/cycle: 5

CD: 24

What are you doing to GKTFU: temping. Sex when possible, aka never. Sigh.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm over this cycle. It's shaping up to be the longest I've ever recorded. It doesn't help that DH has either been sick or working for the last week, so sex is so off the table. He's working a pm and just texted me that his stomach is upset again. So no 'baby dancing' again tonight. Ugh.

GTKY: What is the best DIY gift you've given or received? My sister made me an apron one year because I love to bake. I use it all the time!
  • Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD: 6

What are you doing to GKTFU: PNVs, temping (got my chart linked also!), OPKs, EOD sex (hopefully)

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: Went to the doctor today and got some meds for the sore throat/cough still lingering around. Hoping I feel better in the next day or so. Also starting temping for this cycle.

GTKY- What is the best DIY gift you've given or received? I have never been a super crafty person. The most crafty I have ever been was making centerpieces for my wedding. And I don't think I have gotten a DIY gift that I like....Sorry guys, lame answer :/
    Me: 23 DH: 23
    Married: Jan 2014
    TTC #1: Oct 2014

My Ovulation Chart
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 3

What are you doing to GKTFU: Sex, OPK, temping.

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: Just waiting to stop bleeding like a stuffed pig.

GTKY- What is the best DIY gift you've given or received? I got a brownie mix mason jar one time and it was the best brownies ever. I haven't been able to duplicate it :(
    Married to LOML: 8/14/12

TTC #1: Oct. 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @hovenb‌ I learned on YouTube as well. My favorite channel is iKnits. She goes through everything so slow that it's easy to understand. I also like the channel "I Knit With Cat Fur" for cool techniques.
    ********************************************************************************
    TTGP January 2015 Sig Challenge
    Workout Fails
    fail animated GIF

TTC #1 since October 2014
    My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"