August 2015 Moms
Options

So Many Questions

I found I was pregnant 2 weeks ago and according to my fist day of my last period I was suppose to be due July 18th.. I had miscarried in the past so the Dr. wanted to do an ultrasound at 6 1/2weeks.. they called me back and said I'm only showing at 4 1/2weeks (which I guess is common, the original EDD is off of a 28 cycle.. which I don't usually have) so I had to go in and do a blood draw and then another one yesterday was told my levels did rise but not as fast as they like to see.. now I have to wait 2 more weeks to get another ultrasound to see were everything is.. I'm just wondering and hoping if there are others that have experienced th is in previous pregnancies and ended up having a healthy happy baby?

Re: So Many Questions

• Options
    I've never been pregnant before now, and haven't had any ultrasounds yet.. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you are going through this, and I hope your baby is ok.
  • Options
    No they didn't..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes according to LMP I would be 7 weeks today but according to the test I have done I'm 5 weeks today.. it's really weird to me that I have quite a few pregnancy symptoms such as very sore breast, nausea some days, gassy, hungry every couple of hours, and iq had pinching on my sides which the dr said was a good thing, (my body was closing off the tubes) so I'm just hoping and praying for good things
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"