November 2014 Moms
Options

'AL Mommas & Rainbow Babies

Thought it'd be nice to see how everybody is doing :) Anybody with any unexpected emotions or feelings? Anything that's been surprising to you after meeting your rainbow?

I'm not depressed or concerned about PPD, but I have a lot of tears. A lot. I cry at everything. I cry when I tell John I love him, I cry when DH holds him and says something cute/sweet, I cry when I think about my csection, I cry when I think about my pregnancy. My tears are out of control:  ME---> :((  I realize my tears are of complete happiness, but it's hard to explain my emotions to anybody else. I think in a way I'm still letting go of past grief and anxiety.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

Re: 'AL Mommas & Rainbow Babies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    edited November 2014
    @shaddox16‌ where you said -so focused on getting LO here... Completely rings true.

@aragosta‌ I agree with @Ashris13‌. Taking care of yourself is extremely important and I'm glad you were proactive and had a counselor lined up.

@jess123456‌ ohhh the guilt. I forgot about that, but I have it too. Guilt for my angel babies, guilt for "waiting" to have kids (other irl factors at play here). I wasn't expecting the guilt that I've experienced.

@Ashris13‌ IF struggles and loss is a huge punch at self-definition. With RPL I was pretty convinced that my rainbow would never get here. It's a strange/unknown area now of not being defined by loss anymore.

(((Hugs))) To everybody.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"