October 2013 Moms

PSA: 75% off Green Toys on Amazon!!!!

didnt want to leave out the non-Facebook folks from this crazy deal I stumbled across today

PSA: some kind of crazy sale on Amazon on Green Toys...I got a $13 airplane for $3 and a whole shitload of other stuff for like 75% off...the "sale" shows up once you go to check out and you have to buy one thing at a time for it to work but if u have Amazon Prime this is a gold mine!!!

Just search for "Green Toys" on Amazon, they have so many great ones! I got a plane, train, stacking cups, tea set, pots and pans and a tool set! Plus a couple of toys to donate to Toys for Tots :)

Re: PSA: 75% off Green Toys on Amazon!!!!

• It's not working for me!
  • Sorry guys I should've posted it earlier :( I think they found the glitch...everything was 75% off until they fixed it, pretty much all day today
  • Loading the player...
  • I just love the excitement in your post lol. Thanks for the heads up
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Lol I couldn't believe it when I went to check out and it said $3, like when does that happen?? And then it worked again...and again...I might've been on a bit of a high after #buyingallthetoys
  • ElleStaxx said:

TaterTat3 said:

Lol I couldn't believe it when I went to check out and it said $3, like when does that happen?? And then it worked again...and again...I might've been on a bit of a high after #buyingallthetoys

You got a lot of us a lot of toys today!! @sweettooth87‌a porch is going to be flooded Sunday.
    Hahaha I can only imagine what the delivery guy is gonna think
  • ElleStaxx said:
    Lol I couldn't believe it when I went to check out and it said $3, like when does that happen?? And then it worked again...and again...I might've been on a bit of a high after #buyingallthetoys
    You got a lot of us a lot of toys today!! @sweettooth87‌a porch is going to be flooded Sunday.
    I can't wait to see my porch sunday. People are going to think I'm Santa Clause.... or just that I've lost my mind. hah!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DSC_0552-2  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"