Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of recovering from a recent loss. DH and I were trying to conceive for months when we unexpectedly found out that I was pregnant. As much as I wanted to be completely excited that our dream was coming true, I was actually scared from the beginning. A week prior to finding out, I had just finished what I originally thought was a typical period. That's why I was surprised to get a positive when I did. I knew as soon as I saw that positive test that it had to have been heavy bleeding during pregnancy.

It's a long story, but I'll try to make it short. Basically, I started spotting again and then felt cramping so I went to get checked out by doctors. I had to go back and forth several times over the course of the next several days. I tried to be positive and hope for the best while I still feared for the worst. I ended up having emergency surgery on Saturday during which an ectopic pregnancy was confirmed in my right tube. They were able to save my tube, but there's nothing that can be done to save the baby when this happens. It's been a devastating experience and while I am starting to recover from the physical pain, the emotional pain is still raw and intense.

I have joined an ectopic pregnancy support group which has been very helpful. However, I miss being active on the bump. I hope to give and get support here as I continue on the healing process.

Re: Intro

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Everybody heals differently, but it does take awhile. Hang in there.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. :( .... I hope you find the comfort you need here.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss but welcome *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Thank you everyone. Hugs right back at you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"