TTC After a Loss

*** FFFC ***

You know how this works.

Confess!!!!

Re: *** FFFC ***

• I made myself a plate of leftovers (ok, leftover pie), and settled myself in to watch Gilmore Girls because it comes on abcfamily at 11:00 every weekday.  And it was freaking Happy Feet Two! 

~X(
    I am confessing now that I am feeling pouty and am irrationally upset about this.  I just wanted to watch some damn witty banter. 
    *whine*
    We met in middle school. We got married 15 years later in a February blizzard of 2010. 
    TTC since February 2010
    Diagnosed with Lyme Disease June 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Diagnosed with Celiac Disease January 2013
    BFP #1: August 25th 2013 EDD May 4th 2014 SCH MC October 3rd 2013
    BFP #2: February 14th 2014 EDD October 25th 2014 CP February 17th 2014

Naked push-up foreplay pioneer
  • Loading the player...
  • Ummm..FFFC 1- I'm dumb. I thought I posted my FFFC here but it was in TTGP. 8-}

2- I'm still so very sick so I'm laying on the couch watching cheesy Christmas movies on the Lifetime and Hallmark channels

3- I'm eating some Santa's white christmas ice cream straight from the carton.

@pinkcamino I'm not sure I understand how someone could do that :(

@Menrandes‌ I hate when I sit down expecting to see a show and the put something else on :-q
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• @Nikolie93 I'm right there with you with the cheesy movies.  I'm watching Hallmark right now since my first choice is not an option!  Which one are you watching?
    We met in middle school. We got married 15 years later in a February blizzard of 2010. 
    TTC since February 2010
    Diagnosed with Lyme Disease June 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Diagnosed with Celiac Disease January 2013

• I switched to Lifetime... All about Christmas eve.

I can't stop watching @-)
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I'm watching a Season for Miracles on the Hallmark channel. Totally cheesy and I'm loving in.
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • @LizBlue That's what I was watching too!  I had to stop though because I needed to get working on making stock.
    TTC since February 2010

• CFearsy said:
    I tend to really side eye members, especially long-term members of TTCAL who get a BFP but then don't let you know before the check in you run is posted. It's really shitty to have to chart stalk people and then see they're KU and didn't take a second to let you know. It sorta feels like they take take take from the support of the check in and then tell you to go fuck yourself because they got KU and now don't have the time to update the ladies who held their hand.
    Or people who claim to have been members of TTCAL and then don't thank anyone for the support they were shown. That really irks me.
    That's fair too.

Although I think it's worse when a lady who has been here oh let's say a year, has had to come back at least once doesn't have enough respect for the ladies here to let anyone know. Kick in the teeth.
  • I tend to really side eye members, especially long-term members of TTCAL who get a BFP but then don't let you know before the check in you run is posted. It's really shitty to have to chart stalk people and then see they're KU and didn't take a second to let you know. It sorta feels like they take take take from the support of the check in and then tell you to go fuck yourself because they got KU and now don't have the time to update the ladies who held their hand.
    I can relate :| 8-|
  • @Menrandes Netflix it up lady!

Me: 24 
    DH: 25
    BFP: 1/12/14       EDD: 9/18/14     MC: 1/15/14
    BFP: 5/6/14         EDD: 1/5/15       MC: 5/10/14
    BFP: 12/29/14      EDD: 9/12/15      MC: 1/5/15
    Dx: PCOS - 8/20/14, Hashimoto's - 10/10/14, Gluten Allergy 10/10/14

My Chart

TTCAL January Challenge
  • @Elliecat17 Our subscription expired.  Like...In February. Ha!  We never watched stuff on it enough to really justify it.  So...meh.  Sometimes I wish we still had it, and then I remember all the freaking streaming problems we had. 
    At least no TV today means I'm getting to work on making the stock and cleaning up from Thanksgiving! 
    Sooo many dishes. 
    :-S
    TTC since February 2010

• @Km380 I am there with you, I think MH was a little taken aback with my happiness over the condoms this month.  
  • @Nikolie93: Hope you feel better soon!! I was also watching cheesy lifetime movies today!
    My confession: I lied to DH today and told him I had work to do so that I wouldn't have to go to his parents house and hang out with all the baby nieces / nephews today...they were all over for Thanksgiving yesterday and I just couldn't take another day of babies and being asked "When will you have one? You're so good with kids!" ugh
    Married 07/2006, TTC since 2010
    08/2011: Clomid 50mg, IUI --> BFN  ,
    10/2011: Clomid 100mg, IUI --> BFN

04/13: Clomid, IUI BFP --> MC at 6w1d
    05/13: Femara 2.5mg, IUI --> BFN  , 08/13: Femara 2.5mg --> BFN
    03/14: Femara 5mg, IUI --> 1 follicle @ 27d --> BFP! EDD 12/02/14--> blighted ovum, missed MC 6w6d --> D&C
    4/23: D&C...starting over again, with a little part of my heart broken off
    5/31: Femara 7.5mg --> cancelled cycle, no follies
    7/14: Femara 5mg + brevelle + menopur + IUI --> converted to IVF, ER 7/28 --> ET cancelled due to severe OHSS.
    9/20/14:  Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP--> EDD 6/6/15 --> MC at 5w3d 

10/16/14: Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFN
    2/6/15: Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP --> MC at 5w4d
    3/20/16: PGS-tested Frozen Embryo Transfer --> BFP, Living Child born 12/1/15
    6/6/17: Fresh IVF Cycle --> Severe OHSS, 5 PGS-tested embryos frozen
    2/23/18: PGS-tested FET --> BFN
    3/30/18: Cancelled cycle due to lining 4.2mm
    6/21/18: PGS-tested FET --> BFN
  • Well damn, guess I'm not the only lifetime/Hallmark cheesy movie junkie here :D

@MSU_Girl1202‌ I think you had every right to do that today!

• *snip*
    Homade turkey stock! ::gives " 'Sup, sista" nod to @Menrandes‌::
    @PetraStonegirl I was drinking as I read this.  Yep.  Apple cider came out of my nose. 
    TTC since February 2010

• I'm at my dad's for thanksgiving, and girls aren't the boss here. My fffc - it irks me and makes me uncomfortable. My house is all about the equality. This whole male Dominance thing just does not fly with me.
    I'll be at a new place providing support. 

• @furrypaws‌ its just out of my comfort zone. I wouldn't put up with anything outright chauvinistic, but the subtle things are starting to get to me. So glad I'm going home tomorrow!
    I'll be at a new place providing support. 

• cavewmn said:
    @PinkCamino‌ do you mean people who don't let their check in leader know and just up and leave? Or not tell certain individuals?
    don't tell their check in leader.
  • Thanks for clarifying @PinkCamino‌ , I was confused there for awhile. So 'don't be the insensitive one who posts their BFP on a TTC board' is still the rule, but before we slip off quietly, PM some people so they can take our name off a list. Is that accurate?
  • @mlal78 thanks for that link, very helpful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"