March 2015 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday

ruemorganruemorgan member
edited November 2014 in March 2015 Moms
Call me mushy, but I want to know what you all are thankful for today!

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A day late, but Happy Thanksgiving! I love Thankful Thursday :)

I'm incredibly thankful for my H, who is so supportive and loving no matter what. He is so excited and sweet with this LO, I can't wait to see him as a daddy.

I'm thankful for the unconditional love of my family. Despite the rocky parts of our relationship through the years and the stressful pieces of family dynamics, I know they are always there for us and would do anything for us. I'm also really thankful to have amazing in-laws who truly love and care for me and that I actually really enjoy.

And I'm continually reminded of just how much I have to be thankful for right now- I know that H and I are so blessed to have the comfortable life we have and the joy of a growing family.
  • Options
    Extremely thankful for the benefits I receive for maternity/family life in the province where I live. Infertility treatments are never easy for anyone, but not having to worry about paying for them takes a huge load off (IVF is free here). 12 months of government-funded maternity leave, and $7/day daycare. Grateful doesn't even begin to describe it. 
    For my wonderful spouse and extended family.
    For general good health and strength. 
    And most of all for a healthy, active baby girl.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"