Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else:

Goal for next week:

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weight loss check in: Nov 28

• Weight: 178

Lost/gained since last week: 0

Total weight loss: gained back the two I lost

Wins/positives: I didn't eat until I hated myself yesterday on thanksgiving. But I drank a lot of alcohol so that did me in.

Challenges: pretty sure most of us will have the same answer with it being a holiday week. In addition we are going through a relocation and I start a new job on Monday. So in the next week I will be commuting to new job while our house is packed and moved. So all of that going on, lack of structure and not being able to cook or workout as easily will be tough.

Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else: I just think mini goal approach is working for me. Such as a goal for the day or the week, makes it feel easier to make changes

Goal for next week: try to eat healthy during this move week and find creative ways to get in a couple of workouts (I have a bunch saved on Pinterest that don't require anything but my body so I have no excuse just need to make the time!)

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Weight: 138.8

Lost/gained since last week: -1

Total weight loss: 42 lbs since I went into labor

Wins/positives: cut back on a lot of my snacking

Challenges: weather is getting colder making it harder to run with dd

Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else: staying busy has helped me a lot, started knitting again and tried to do more arts and crafts with dd

Goal for next week: try to get more exercising done at home, maybe start the 100 workout again since that can be done inside and not at a gym.
  • Loading the player...
  • Weight: 165.6

Lost/gained since last week: -.5

Total weight loss: 18

Wins/positives: getting to the gym a lot because of the long weekend

Challenges: so much food and so little willpower

Tips/tricks: taking the stairs at work

Goal for next week: doing my pilates DVD when I can't get to the gym
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Weight: I weighed yesterday because I dont have access to a scale today but I was 161.2

Lost/gained since last week: +.5

Total weight loss: Since starting this thread, I lost .4

Wins/positives: I have still been motivated to exercise and eat better. I didnt over eat yesterday!

Challenges: I hurt my arm doing 30 day shred so im taking a break from that :(

Tips/tricks: I keep thinking about my Florida trip in 2 months.

Goal for next week: Continue to eat good and get back to exercising
  • Weight: 151

Lost/gained since last week: -1 maybe?

Total weight loss: 25ish lbs

Wins/positives: Im SO busy w DD that we really dont have time for snacking. I mean, she has a snack, but I don't really want to eat a squeezy applesauce! Also trying to get on the treadmill in my basement every other day. 

Challenges: When evenings are busy. Last night we met w a daycare then had to go to swimming right away. Had to eat out... but thats not our regular sched, so its OK once in a while. 

Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else: Not buying junk. Or if I do, I'll buy just a tiny bit so its not sitting around, tempting me!

Goal for next week: My weight loss has been slow lately, so Id like to NOT see 152 on the scale again. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Weight: 251.8

Lost/gained since last week: 1.2 lb lost

Total weight loss: I think 27.6? I'd lost about 100 pre pregnancy and gained 60 during.

Wins/positives: got on the elliptical more this week. Ate very well even on thanksgiving!!

Challenges: the holiday season! Everywhere we go there's food...

Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else:
    I got nothing this week. My brain is fried from shopping today ;)
    Goal for next week: keep away from holiday sweets

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"